Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Firestorm, the RP

Cerise Hood

"Steel im staying here to heal and you cant force me too come with you guys,if you want to go,go im not stopping you" Star sighs"plus i shows i could be brave and strong ,if there was a way for my leg to get fully healed i would do it but there isnt so yeah im staying".

Wanderlust looked between Star and Steel, "I'm with steel on this one star, we'll get you up to Canterlot if we have to carry you. Something happened in the caves earlier, when the dogs were after us. Something was speaking through her, something really powerful and it said that we were all important. So we can't leave anyone behind. If you're worried about your leg I can give you some herbs I have." Wanderlust began to dig through his saddlebag.

He pulled out a little bunch of leaves wrapped in rope, "you can chew these to numb the pain and this powder," he pull a small ceramic jar out, "will help your leg heal faster if we put it on your bandages. It won't fix it instantly but it plus a good splint to brace your leg and you'll be back to normal in no time." Wander set both down in front of her, "so what do you say? I'm sure we will need yours and everybody else's help up in Canterlot."

Star looks at Wonderlust then the stuff and sighs"alright alright i will come with you guys but i dont see the ponits of my power and i dont really know what it is, so you can go ahead do it" so Star turns her self around to Wonderlust and look at him"i..i guess i was a dolt to refuse help and thank you".

Embers looked at willow and sighed "Why is there all this fancy magic and whatnot, why cant we just go back to stabbing stuff, no of this crazy sungod magic" He got up and took out his sword "Also, we need to find me a new cape, that bloody seer burned it up, and i need a new one"

"Chilly Bones, please.. Listen to me, listen, please..." Willow put her head on his stomach, crying. "I can't do this without you... you help me whenever I need you the most... Please, please please please!" Willow tried her hardest to get to his heart, she was getting tired. Her eyelids felt like lead. "Please... "

Inside, chilly felt the warmth. It took him a second before realizing what was really happening. He then saw the moments he had as a child, all the positive ones, then the positive moments after the storm.....Chilly's body then stopped breathing.

He woke up in a room, it was dark, and very cold. A rumble could be felt inside the room, as another pony walked in. The pony seemed transclusent, and a cold mist came off if the body, steam and snow came out of the corner of it's eyes. The force of the spirits energy was great, and very threatening. The energy was so great even willow could sense it clearly. It stood there menacingly starring at chilly. "Your the reason why this has been happening, I've been letting you manipulate me. But that goes no further now" spoke chilly as he got up to face the beast.

It took all of Chilly's confidence to speak to it."And what makes you think you can just stop it?" Questioned the spirit before getting a quick response " I have the ability to control you" said chilly.

"It doesn't look that way, besides the only reason why you still live is because of me. I protected you, even after your cursed mother had combined me with you." Said the spirit.

"The only reason you protect me is because if I die, so do you. I've figured that out now. I'm the only source of life you have. Without me you'd be nothing. And also, for you to have control I have to let you, but that stops now. Either we have to work together, or I will fight you to the means of ends" said chilly.

The spirit grew quiet. Very quiet but as he spoke his voice didn't sound very happy. If anything, it sounded harsh and threatening "very well....for now I'll accept the desicion" the spirit said.

Chilly smirked "I'll take anything I guess"

Things grew white and chilly came back, with a cough and a gasp of breathe. He rolled over coughing, and breathing deeply. "That was unpleasant....to say the least"

Willow could barely keep her eyes open. She saw the spirit living inside Chilly, and she heard his conversation. When Chilly woke up, she was coughing and extremely tired. "What... was... that... all... about? Are... you.... okay?" She coughed some more and wiped a few tears from her eyes.

Wanderlust smiled at Star "You're no dolt, and your already a lot stronger than when we found you. I bet we have Steel to thank for that, we all might want to take some weapon training lessons when we get a chance to rest though."

He handed her the leaves, "here chew these now. I'm going to change your bandage and add the powder to help the wound. It might hurt some." He started to take off her old bandage and replace it with the coated new bandage. "Do you think you'll be strong enough to carry someone up the mountain? We want to get everyone up there as quick as possible."

(I'm flying home today so I don't know when I'll be back on. Try to move and explore the wreckage of canterlot some :) )

@@Torrent505,

(in about 7 hours im off to a birthday party)

"i.... guess ,so im string because i can just ignore danger not matter what?, Star chews on the leafs and her legs go num. "so who do think will train us?, well i wont be able to carry them on my back because if i land it could hurt my leg but i will still give it a try.

Steel day by her"I'll train everypony I'm a master of small blades " steel said "and if anypony needs to be carried I can do that and from what I've seen grell can carry as well"

Grell Sat down since he couldn't help with chilly he sighed and shivered a little

Sapphire walked up next to grell and hugged him "Dont be so cold, ill help you warm up!" She smiled

Embers sighed and sat down "Just another day in ponyvill, or wereevery the buck we are" He pulled out a pad of paper and a pen and started righting on it, smileing as he did

Grell smiled and nuzzled her "hey sapphire" grell said with a smile "I'd like that I hope we get to canterlot soon because when we get there I'm going to raid a clothing store so I can get a jacket "grell said while hugging her he really liked sapphire bb

Willow could barely keep her eyes open. She saw the spirit living inside Chilly, and she heard his conversation. When Chilly woke up, she was coughing and extremely tired. "What... was... that... all... about? Are... you.... okay?" She coughed some more and wiped a few tears from her eyes.

He rolled over onto his back. "There's a spirit inside me....it's the only reason I can use ice abilities. Thing is, I let him take control of me....and that's when u saw images of deaths and past and present horrors ...I went insane." He said getting up and walking over to her. "Thanks to you though, I had the courage to put that thing in its place" he said picking her up and placing her on his back.

Embers sighed "So, chilly, but are you OK?" He got up and started walking away "We should start moving, we dont know if more of those dogs are coming..." 

Sapphire got up and yawned, she was laying next to grell and smiled "Hello grell, how have you been?" She slowly got up and moved his legs

Runedawn wa standing at the top of a cliff, looking far down to the ponies that he had left behind.

@@Thepumpkinking,@@Torrent505, @,@@dashian500, @, @,   

"OI, YE MUCKLED DARNED DIMWITS! YE WANNA GET TO CANTERLOT OR NOT!"

He screamed down, and then proceeded to climb upwards again, with his full bags and hammer on his back. He had already made quite a lot of progress getting to canterlot. He didn't feel like fighting, or leading, or talking at all. He wanted to climb this mountain and forge the sun like he had planned! The idea alone got him all excited. If he were to get up canterlot he'd be able to talk to Luna about it...

He didn't care about the dogs, or the heirlooms, or anything but his goal now. He had to help save Equestria, and quick! With his soul and body he was focused on this one purpose. The others just had to catch up.

Edited by Scribblegroove
  • Brohoof 2

"We need to get to Runedawn. I think I can make it." Willow got off of Chilly, and together they flew up to where Runedawn was standing. Willow was already panting. Willow looked at Runedawn, and said "Ok... where.... do... we... go...?"

(I was thinking the same thing. WE NEED TO GO TO CANTERLOT.)

• Brohoof 1

Chilly looked back to embers "well, as longs as I don't crack I'm perfectly fine" he said with a smile sarcastically before catching up with willow and runedawn. He felt bad for putting willow through that. He felt like he had to something, just to make things even. "Is there anything I can do to help willow?" He questioned.

Embers sighed and looked at the ground "Well, lets do this" He started up the cliff, yawning as he did. He placed each hoof in a good place, he was just as good at climing as he was sword fighting

Sapphire grinned "Man, i bet they have some really good stuff there...if it didnt burn first"

Wanderlust was able to catch up to Runedawn without too much effort, his experiences in the griffin kingdom had taught him a great deal about mountain climbing. He pulled a map from his saddlebag, "This high up we should only have to start moving around and just a bit up the mountain. I think we'll come up right above the wall between canterlot proper and the royal palace! Just watch your step and we should be seeing it."

Star flys up to rune and land on her hoofs"hmm i guess it worked Wonderlust" she then looks forwad and say to her self"i hope Cujo could find m and why cant i stop thinking about that damoind dog but he was also so nice and kind then the other flea bags" Star shoke her head.

Steel sat for a moment debating on if he should follow then decided when star went to follow he couldn't leave her he took flight flying up to runedawn he stayed incthe back of the group of flashes of ponies dying and an screaming I'm pain and agony came into his mind almost none of them happened in his life he ignored as best he could and and flew above and behind the group

Grell started climbing using sometimes teleporting to make it easier he made it to runedawn and the others

Ember had gotten to the top "Ok guys, so, are we going to try and find luna? Or whats the plan?" He sat down, feeling a bit cold because he had no cape

Sapphire also make it up next to embers "I dunno, i think that is what were going to do, find luna and see what is going on"

"We are just going to go up the mountain and find Mom!" Willow bounced up the mountain side. "Come on! If we want to make it to Canterlot before the world freezes up, we need to start now! Come on, slow pokes!" Willow was laughing as she bounced up the side of the mountain. She wanted more than anything to get to Canterlot and find Luna. Her mother. Her only haven.

Grell followed quietly thinking of his old mentor and his workshop he would never see either again the full weight of the situation was finally hitting grell he didn't break down like the other he just forced the emotions away

Steel could hear the screams of ponies speaking in an unfamiliar langue but he could tell the where begging for mercy he flew up by the others trying to block out the screams

Embers trugged on, feeling nothing, he kept looking around, and smiling "Were coming willow! Us old ponys cant bounce!" He started thinking back to the dogs. he remeberd them saying something about a sun shard. "It seemes as if everypony has ties to luna, what do ya know?"

Star sees star above every pony and flys up"whats wrong? Steel you look a little worried or is there something wrong?" Star flys next to him and nuzzles him to clam him"you dont have to say if you dont want to its just it will be good if you can get it out of your system".

"Hm.. Oh yeah I'm fine just have a headache" steel said with a halfhearted smile he heard embers asking about Luna "all I know is she had a ring of assassins that celestia didn't know about she used them to take out the most wanted criminals as well as to keep the streets relatively safe"