Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Steampunk!

HunterTSN

I love steampunk and I think a steampunk Equestria RP would be awesome! is there already a RP or should I start one?

Does anyone know of one?

I would be interested in this, and I don't think there are any out there yet.

Steam Punk is awesome, and if you pair that with ponies it only gets better! :D

Do you have any sort of story in mind already?

I sort of have an idea, maybe an alternate universe Equestria, or a future version of it, but with a Rave twist. for example the ponies would zeppelins as transportation. but there Aren't that many good steampunk OC, I only know of one and he's mine.

Would it go with the idea of the show (tolerance etc.) or be nitty gritty like a lot of steam punk? E.G. ponies divided up by their castes with the unicorns on top, pegasi as middle class, and the earth ponies the downtrodden worker class?

I reallyreally dig this idea. 8D I've got a pony OC I could totally adapt for this sort of plot.

((The nitty-gritty style would be pree cool for this too, n'my opinion.))

Oh man, I'm in love with this idea. Here's my two cents, as far as a plotline goes:

It's set in a future, war-ridden ponyville. *Insert whatever evil badguy you want here* has took over ponyville about 20 years ago and no one has done anything to stop it- until now that is. Someone starts the uprising and everypony else is either joining it, just going along with it, or trying to stop it.

This by no means HAS to be the plot, it is simply an idea for one.

Oh man, I'm in love with this idea. Here's my two cents, as far as a plotline goes: It's set in a future, war-ridden ponyville. *Insert whatever evil badguy you want here* has took over ponyville about 20 years ago and no one has done anything to stop it- until now that is. Someone starts the uprising and everypony else is either joining it, just going along with it, or trying to stop it. This by no means HAS to be the plot, it is simply an idea for one.

I've actually started one a lot like this, it's not steampunk but it is set in the future of equestria where an evil princess takes over and the rest of equestria sarts a rebellion. It would be very comapible with a steampunk OC. here's the link, i need a lot more people.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/8494-skullcrown-rebellion/

• 1 month later...