Advenure? Commission!

Bugplayer

Hai there everyone!

So someone requested a commission on deviant-art, which he/she requested a filly Daring Do.

And, since we can't have the word ''filly'' without being followed with cute, I did my best to make her as adorable as possible! :squee:

This is literally the first time that I start the project and finish it the same day. That's a sign that I'm improving!

Also, for some reasons, I find her hair kinda flat. Probably because the colors are reversed, compared to the light source. 

Anyhow, here it is!

img-2208783-1-adventure__by_bugplayer-d7

Source: http://bugplayer.deviantart.com/art/Adventure-427267575

I really need to jump into backgrounds. It seems kinda empty without them. New challenge in sight!

If you have any critics, it would be very appreciated!  :yay:

Edit: I don't know if you guys noticed, I made Equestria Daily, and it was used as the cover for the nighty roundup!

That is pretty awesome if you ask me  :yay:

Edited by Bugplayer
  • Brohoof 7

So adorable I love it and it is really good the hair as you pointed out is a bit flat but to me it not very noticeable other then that it is very good no excuse me as I go have a heart attack from the adorableness 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

If you excuse me, I'm gonna go die now since it's so flipping adorable it's a weapon

HNNNNNNGGGGGGFHHHGGGJJJJJHHHH X-X

Fire the orbital cuteness canon!

Haha no seriously, thanks! ^^

So adorable I love it and it is really good the hair as you pointed out is a bit flat but to me it not very noticeable other then that it is very good no excuse me as I go have a heart attack from the adorableness 

Yeah her hair really needs some tweaking.

That's because I relied on a vector from the show, and since she had her hat on top of her head, the shadow was this way.

And half way trough I realized that was wrong, but didn't bother to fix it.  :derp:

Edited by Bugplayer

My gosh, that is so adorable, I am speechless at the moment.

But in real words, you did a fine job at not only nailing the art, but by successfully doing well to be made into EQD!

Excellent work and keep it up!

Thanks! I'm really happy to see it, not only one, but TWO times on Equetsria Daily, that is something  :lol:

Anyways. You bet I'll keep it up ^^

• Brohoof 1