Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

We'll hello there! :)

ukxRainbowdash

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: I found MLP forums a while ago and have now created an account today!

I'm so happy to be here now!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I became a fan of my little pony when a friend (well a random fan I bumped into in school) told me about the show.

I thought the idea of the show was ridiculous at first but after a while (that same evening) I watched the show. (I'm very open minded :D)

Hard to believe that was 2 years ago

I'm a massive fan of anime, art and video games.

They're mainly the things I do or watch in my spare time.

And of course I have a social life too, my friends are awesome 2 of them bronies and the rest awesome and accept the fact that we're bronies.

So hi guys hope to speak to you all soon. :D

And sorry for the grammar in the title. Blame auto-correct.

• Brohoof 1

Thanks, my favourite anime would probably be a draw with Sword art online and Fairy tail :)

very Good choices dude!  ^_^ 

Which part of the UK you from?

Edited by EpicPhoenix

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: I found MLP forums a while ago and have now created an account today!

I'm so happy to be here now!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I became a fan of my little pony when a friend (well a random fan I bumped into in school) told me about the show.

I thought the idea of the show was ridiculous at first but after a while (that same evening) I watched the show. (I'm very open minded :D)

Hard to believe that was 2 years ago

I'm a massive fan of anime, art and video games.

They're mainly the things I do or watch in my spare time.

And of course I have a social life too, my friends are awesome 2 of them bronies and the rest awesome and accept the fact that we're bronies.

So hi guys hope to speak to you all soon. :D

And sorry for the grammar in the title. Blame auto-correct.

The annoying things that Auto-Correct does. I turned mine off. It makes grammar WAY crazy. Like this guy does:  :umad:

Edited by Skyslash
  • Brohoof 1

Another welcome can't hurt! Hello there, and welcome to the forums. I hope you'll have fun here :)

The annoying things that Auto-Correct does. I turned mine off. It makes grammar WAY crazy. Like this guy does:  :umad: .

Haha thanks guys! You too just made me laugh a lot.
  • Brohoof 2