Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Survival of The Fittest

OG Blaze

@,

Rush looked to the stallion with the rifle, who was now carrying the sleeping mare. "I'll carry her if you want. I'm used to hauling pretty heavy loads, so a mare like her won't be any trouble. And I can carry her and fight at the same time if necessary. I don't think your rifle would really allow for that."

Rye looked at the stranger, "No thanks, you seem like you can handle a gun, she's. It that bad either way" Rye and his small group started their journey back to the mansion that this other person talked about, could be a raider trap but what choice did he have?

(Filled stiller filler)

@,

Rush shrugged. "Suit yourself. Be careful with her, though. I get the impression she's especially delicate." Having said his piece, Rush turned his focus back to the road ahead. He checked the axe slung across his back and made sure he was ready if anything should happen. He may not know this group yet, but he would fight to protect them all the same, simply because they were the only friends he had now.

Streamsung felt exhausted. As if she hadn't slept for a really long time. She was still awake when the stallion started carrying her, but she was too tired to lift a hoof. She felt like she could forget about everything for a while, as she was slowly carried to a destination unkown.

After a while she felt she had the strength to say something: "Thanks..." Then she went silent for a while and opened her eyes. She saw the new group she was in, and knew she would be at least kind of safe. She then softly said: "Who are all of you... Where am I." She wheezed a little and tried not to think of sad things so that she wouldn't cry again. She closed her eyes again and without thinking she put her arms around the stallions neck. Then she softly began to sing to calm herself.

"Let's ride into the sunset together. Stirrup to stirrup, side by side. When the day is through, I'll be here with you. Into the sunset we will ride..."

She sighed. She felt really homesick, and she had put that emotion in her singing as well, projecting it to her environment. The emotion had come straight from her core. Her long braided hair was waving in the wind as she sobbed on the back of the stallion.

Edited by Scribblegroove

After a long while to the mansion and trying to break in, finally she got fed up with the door and shot the lock to get it open. She guided everyone and than ran up to the restroom to vomit. It seemed that the morning sickness is kicking in; after two months of being pregnant you would think that a girl would get used to it.

Rye walked into a living room and set the mare down on a couch, "I guess now a better time than any, I'm Rye, I use to live in Poneyville until news of war was coming than I left, little did I know, leaving wouldn't stop from bringing war to myself, I've been by myself for a while now, I don't trust many folks that I come across to....... So uh, what about you? What's your name?"

Well my name is Lost Flame, I am 14. It was my birthday when they broke in to my house. They killed my parents and little brother, but left me and my sister. We tryed to run but they cought us. They tied up my little sister and both the guys raped us. When the guy on my sister tryed to kill her, but he couldnt, because she was a fighting even after he broke her. She gave me enouh time to get away, and I took it. She was just 12, my baby sister. I hid away in a cave and when a month passed I found out I was pregnant. It was two months ago that it happend. I have had no contact with the world until now. That whole time I was thinking I should be dead along with them. I still think that. I said as I walked back into the living room.

Edited by Waterfall

When they entered the mansion Rush noticed their apparent leader running off to another part of the house, but decided to leave it alone. If it was important, he'd probably find out sooner or later. Speaking of things he hadn't found out yet, he realized none of them had properly introduced themselves yet, himself included. He figured he might as well say something. "It just now occurred to me that we don't even know each other's names yet. That said, I'm Gal Rush. You all can just call me Rush. I'm not too fond of the Gal part."

"Heartless bastards" he said to Lost Flame, "I'm terribly sorry, I hate raiders with a passion, they don't deserve nothing less that cold hearted death". Rye had a history with raiders but he tries to to remember it, he'd never really had anyone the the traveled with which meant he could never be hurt of scarred if something were to happen to the people he was traveling with. Since are traveled alone, there were a lot of things that Rye couldn't due alone, he had watched many public executions, it killed him having to just watch but what could he do? There numbers were overwhelming, he helped when ever he could and sent people in the right direction if they needed help.

(((@Waterfall, don't you think she should be a little older? 14 just seems a bit young to be caring for a young one)))

Streamsung moaned again when Rye put her down on the couch and introduced himself. Her head hurt. All of her muscles were hurting. She lied down on the couch and tried to ignore the pain. As the others introduced themselves she was shocked with the ease and confidence Lost Flame talked about her traumatic experience. She wanted speak up. Tell her how sorry she felt for her, but she was in too much pain. She needed water to heal herself and give her body the minerals that it needed. Why hadn't she done that at the river. How could she be so stupid.

She coughed and whispered, because she couldn't produce a sound louder than that. "I need water... Please."

"Water?, I'll see if the piper here work, but I doubt it" Rye walked to the kitchen sink and tries the faucet, 'Thank Celestia' Rye thought in his head, there was running water, but for how long Rye questioned. He grabbed a cup and filled it with water , he then trotted over to the pony on the couch and used his magic to lift the water to her mouth. "Here ya go"

She was about to tell them that every thing worked, but when she went talk, she had to vomit again. She wasn't going to make it so she ran to the kitchen to vomit for the millionth time. After she rinsed her mouth, she went to curl up in the white leather chair.

"Hey guys, you might want to be careful with the lights so we don't draw attention to ourselves. We can turn on the lights when we are in a room with no windows. If we stay here for awhile we can get some wood to cover all the windows, so we don't have to worry about the raiders noticing us." Lost Flame said.

@@Waterfall

Rush listened to Lost Flame's story and watched her run off again to throw up. He couldn't help but feel a sort of pity for her, and perhaps even more so for her unborn child. This was a terrible world to bring a child into. He walked over to where she was sitting.

"I...I'm sorry to hear about everything you've had to go through. For what it's worth, I'll do my best to make sure nothing like that ever happens to you again. And if you're with child, than it's my job to treat you like a queen. Why don't I go and get that wood for the windows and see if I can find some food while I'm at it. You can just relax and stay here with everyone else. I'll be back before you know it."

"OK be careful, and take the gun." Lost Flame said to Rush. Which surprised her usually she wouldn't let anyone do anything for her, even when her family was alive, but she felt comfortable around him for some reason, like he would actually treat her the way he said he would. But at the same time she felt lost, like she didn't know what to do.

@@Waterfall,

Rush nodded. "Alright. I'll be quick." He grabbed the gun and readjusted the axe on his back- convenient for gathering wood, he thought- before heading to the door and turning back to her one last time. "Anything else you need while I'm out? Your wish is my command." 

@

Streamsung felt the water flow down her throat. It rinsed it clean, and hydrated it. She quickly used her magic and the water started to glow. The light came out of her mouth. She closed her eyes and focussed on the healing properties of the water. She sung again, feeling the relief and happiness of the healing of her body.

"Come healing of the body

Come healing of the mind
Come healing of the spirit
Come healing of the limb."

She felt the diseases flow out of her, and her body recuperate from her hibernation. She felt stronger and healthier. She coughed, and opened her eyes again. She was suddendly full of energy. Not in a bad way, but she felt as if she had slept very well. "Thanks... My name is Streamsung, and what you just saw was... Well, my special talent-ish thing. I can heal using water, magic and singing. It's weird, but it's the way it works, and its pretty useful." She stood up and looked around properly for the first time. "Anything I can help you guys with? Sorry for being such a problem earlier, I was just so weak..."

Edited by Scribblegroove

"No just be careful please and come back, to us." she said to Rush. After she said that she ran to the kitchen sink to vomit again and rinse out her mouth. When she was done, she went back to her seat and before she knew it she was fast asleep.  Her dream started out at her birthday and than it turned into want happened. She wrenched out of sleep and started screaming.

@@Waterfall

Rush smiled. "Don't worry, I'll be back in no time at all. Just try to relax."

He had already left by the time she had gotten back from vomiting again and didn't hear her screaming. He hurried off to gather wood so that he could be back before she got worried.

((I'll post again in a little bit to simulate the time it would take to gather wood. So just carry on without me for now.))

Cosmo half walked stumbled through the streets, unsure of why he even bothered living. He had four possessions, the cloak from his time as Luna's royal assassin, his amulet from the church of night, given to him by his former fiancé, the sword he'd made for her and found in dead hands, and his own sword, now hollow from the spirit inside sacrificing himself to send Cosmo 7 years into the future. In the past three he learned his fiancé and all her fellow priests and priestesses had been killed, and all of Equestria was practically gone. He collapsed to his knees and drew his blade, once again questioning his religions view on suicide, especially considering they had all but given him his life. In his debating Cosmo noticed a somewhat distant figure rushing toward what seemed like the nearby woods. "Hello?" Cosmo called out, unsure if the figure had heard him or even if it was friendly. He got up and headed toward where he'd seen it.

Edited by TheBreech

I stopped screaming and heard someone call out, from outside so I walked out after I grabbed a knife from the kitchen to protect myself. "Hello who are you" Lost Flame asked the guy who looked broken and destroyed. As I walked up closer, I noticed he had a sword and was about to kill himself, so I yelled "STOP DON'T DO IT! Believe me it's not worth it. Let me help you" 

Cosmo forgot the guy he saw earlier (almost said pony again) and saw the girl nearby. He wasn't sure to react to the child holding a knife telling him not to kill himself. He looked down at his swords, finally realizing he'd been unconsciously debating which to use and simply sheathed them. He stood up and finally spoke, "Then what should I do..?"

Edited by TheBreech

"Come with me, and I will protect you with my life. Just please I can not handle another death, Please. Just don't turn on us I won't kill you, I won't hesitate either because I have four people counting on me.So come on to the house with me. You can count on me, I promise you." I told him.

"No, Rush he wasn't, I was just saving his life. He was trying to kill himself. He didn't do anything at all. Believe me I would have stabbed him by now. Me and the baby are fine, ok Rushe. We're fine," Lost Flame Said to Rush. She held out her hoove to the guy, offering to help him up.

"Baby? By the night..!" Cosmo hadn't realized she was pregnant, and he didn't like any of the ways that could happen to someone as young as her... "I'm sorry I scared you..." he said to Rush, "and thank you... Umm... I don't know your name..." He took her hand as she led him to her home, and silently decided to join Rush's promise to protect this girl...

Edited by TheBreech

"I don't know your name either, if you tell me yours I will tell you mine" Lost Flame said to him. She started to lead him back to the house, but she had to stop to vomit again; so she backed up from him so he wouldn't get vomited on. When she done she started leading him again.