Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello everypony, it's me, Rising :)

Deae Rising Shine~

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: I was looking for a big MLP-Community and, thanks to Google, I found you. :)

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Oh, well, that's a long story. How can I start, hmmmm...Well...It all start in a german forum about the PlayStation-Trophys. One of my friends there came surprisly with an avatar from Fluttershy. After a looong story, we all made(I think, i don't go in Detail), I had a plan. But for this, I need more information about the show. So I start watching the first episodes...and then it just happend. I started to like it. Well, since then, i watching the show and I loved it^^

Well then...let's get started.

My name is Christian. I am 20 years old and live in Germany. So, sorry, if I sometimes write badly, I giving my best, so you can understand me^^. One of my hobbies is playing Games on PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita. My favourite Games are the Metal Gear Solid games. Also I like to watch Formula 1. My favourite driver is Jenson Button, World Champion of 2009. And, of course, watching My Little Pony. Even now, i can't really explain, why I like it. Mayby it is destiny :D. I like every pony from the Mane 6, but i think, mostly Rainbow Dash. I came here, to have fun, and I hope, you all like me too^^

And again: Sorry, if my english is bad, I giving my best :)

Oh, before I forget. I had this name longer in my mind, here, It's my first time, I using it. But I can't remember, how I came to this name :/

So, have fun and Smile, smile, smile^^

• Brohoof 3

welcome to the forums @,!

pretty awesome to have you here, always cool to see new members joining! 

and if i where you i wouldn't worry about your english. i've seen waaaaay worse on here :P

anyway, if you ever need any help, or just want to chat, feel free to shoot me or any other member a PM. i'm sure they'll want to help you out!

hope to see you posting around :D

• Brohoof 1

Hiho, willkommen hier im Forum und mach dir mal keine Sorgen wegen deinem Englisch. Es gibt viele Leute die schlecht in anderen Sprachen sind, aber es reicht schon wenn die Leute dich verstehen können. Du wirst sicher viel Spaß hier haben. Ich bin zwar selbst noch neu, hab aber selbst erlebt wie freundlich einige Leute hier sein können. Also, viel Spaß!

For the english community:

"Hiho, welcome to the forum and don't worry about your english. There are a lot of people that are bad in other languages but if other people understand you it is good enough. You will surely have a lot of fun here. I am new myself but i already noticed how nice these people can be. So have fun!"

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...