Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New section in the Everfree forest

Cyan Blue

Since I think there isn't a place to put this in the discussion area, I think it would be good to have a story section in the everfree forest. It could be where people could share stories about anything and have people comment on it. The stories could be on anything from emotional to comedic stories. I think this would be good because stories don't really spark a discussion to well, so I think this would be a good idea. Thank you for reading my suggestion!

Edited by Cyan Blue

We have a fanfiction section / non-pony section with 'Fanfiction' tags in Tavi's hall which is pretty much the same thing.

If you are referring to stories of a personal nature, there are a few threads in which it would be appropriate to share those due to the fact that their topic is one that can generate a discussion among a large group of people. However, the best place to post stories of a personal nature when they do not fit in any topic is in a blog. If you do not know how to make a blog here, I would recommend reading this FAQ article.

If you are referring to sharing fictional stories that one has written, that can be done in Octavia's hall. If the written piece involves MLP, it should be posted in the Fan Fiction subsection of Octavia's hall. If it is not, it should be posted in Non-Pony Artwork and be affixed with either a Fan Fiction or Writing prefix, depending on the nature of the writing in question.

In conclusion, the administration is conservative when it comes to the creation of new forum sections. Given the above avenues in which one can share stories, I do not agree that there should be a new section in Everfree Forest designed for this purpose.

• Brohoof 1

As the above posts kind of get around to, we have pony fan fiction & general writing sections over in Octavia's Hall, and beyond that, the occasional writing-based discussion topic would fit better in General Discussion or Media Discussion, as opposed to an entire section :)

• Brohoof 4