open The Super Hero RP

Skullbuster

(edited)

Shadow looked at Malic taking damage, he teleported to Weiss and landed a magic kick on her before unloading dual pistols in her direction.

Mirror punched him in the face, he seemed to take no damage, His whole arm glowed a purple aura "You are so DEAD" he yelled before unloading a punch into his chest shattering ribs and causing interal damage

Edited by ShadowCloud

(edited)

Night hawk laughed as the goon tried to stab him "stab proof kevelar my friend!' he punched the goon and knocked him down

Edited by Skullbuster

(edited)

Mirrormask tossed the grenade back to Malic. "Aw, aren't you cute?" he responded sarcastically, throwing the grenade back. "Looks like someone touched a nerve or tw-"

His taunt was cut off as Shadow punched him. "Ugh, that hurt. That really hurt!" he groaned. Mirrormask ran at Shadow before sliding to the ground and sweep kicking him.

Edited by Deshi Bashara

Shadow looked at Malic taking damage, he teleported to Weiss and landed a magic kick on her before unloading dual pistols in her direction.

Mirror punched him in the face, he seemed to take no damage, His whole arm glowed a purple aura "You are so DEAD" he yelled before unloading a punch into his chest shattering ribs and causing interal damage

*Weiss dissolved into darkness.* "Nice try handsome." *Weiss was behind Shadow with a sword through his chest.*

The grenade blew up in Malic's face and Malic was unharmed by it, like before. "You know. My training improved everything. INCLUDING MAKING YOU LOT DIE!!!" Malic screamed as he got his knife out and stabbed Mirrormask's shoulder and kicked his face.

Malic then turned around to Weiss seeing her stab Shadow "OH F--K NO!" and Malic grabbed his knife and stabbed Weiss' stomach and smashed in her leg.

(edited)

Shadow looked at Weiss pulling out the blade a brite smile on his face "You just screwed you friend here" he said pointing to Mirror his fist still in his chest, but there was something different, a stab wound in his chest, identical to shadows "My punch is very powerful and has some secrets..." hew said laughing

Edited by ShadowCloud

The grenade blew up in Malic's face and Malic was unharmed by it, like before. "You know. My training improved everything. INCLUDING MAKING YOU LOT DIE!!!" Malic screamed as he got his knife out and stabbed Mirrormask's shoulder and kicked his face.

Malic then turned around to Weiss seeing her stab Shadow "OH F--K NO!" and Malic grabbed his knife and stabbed Weiss' stomach and smashed in her leg.

*Weiss caught the leg that Malic was holding the knife in and quickly snapped the bone before he could stab her.*

(edited)

Mirromask aimed at Malic and shot him once in the shoulder. "There! Now will you stay down, already?!" he retorted, exasperated. He then grunted in pain. "What did you do?" he asked Shadow.

Edited by Deshi Bashara

"Hm. Pain. This isn't a strong feeling I have any more. Let's lodge that bone back in. Ugh. Ah. There we go." Malic said, in slight pain. "Now why not die for once, eh? That would really help."

"Hm. Pain. This isn't a strong feeling I have any more. Let's lodge that bone back in. Ugh. Ah. There we go." Malic said, in slight pain. "Now why not die for once, eh? That would really help."

"You first." *Weiss said and stabbed him in the face.*

(edited)

"I just used my magic punch!" he said "Not my fault that your friend decided to put some more power in it by hurting me..." he said laughing "You see, it sucks off a little life force each punch, healing me" he said "if im hurt while using it, my wounds will be transferred to the person im attacking."

Edited by ShadowCloud

(edited)

"No. That isn't gonna work there, Weiss." Malic said as a shield appeared in front of his face. "Thanks, Shadow"

"Fine then. I see I will have to improve my tactics." Malic said to himself. A puff of smoke appeared around Malic and he disappeared.

Edited by Derpy.H

(edited)

"I wouldent do that he said" bringing a punch into his chest again "You hit me your really hitting yourself!" he said''

He looked around "Well i guess ill have to bring up my game" he said "Now you guys outnumber me"

Edited by ShadowCloud

(edited)

There was a pause as Mirrormask considered this. "That's a risk I'm willing to take." he answered. He raised the gun again, took aim at Shadow's head. There was another pause, then he fired. As the bullet hit Shadow's head, Mirromask braced himself for the pain, and was not disappointed. It felt like a wave of fire was incinerating his brain. He began to change back to his regular, mask wearing form, spasming in agony.

Edited by Deshi Bashara

(edited)

The bullet hit Shadows neck, he diddent move at all. it began to bleed massively from it, but then it stopped and healed, suddenly the same wound appeared on Mirrormasks neck "Dummass" Shadow muttered

Edited by ShadowCloud

Malic reappeared behind Weiss and whispered "Surprise." and stabbed her through the chest. "Now you can't stop me this time."

(edited)

"Thanks." Mirrormask grunted, getting back up. "Now that I think about it, that was pretty stupid." he added, using the sterrette. The pain vanished instantly. "There we go." he grinned. "Now it's time for Plan B."

Edited by Deshi Bashara

"Well im in perfect health!" he yelled "I got to that you guys for that!" he said taunting.

Shadow looked at killawatt "3v3 plus my guards" he said looking at the dead guards on the floor, they began to get up and grab weapons off the floor