open The Super Hero RP

Skullbuster

"Oh, nothing much really. Just doing a little late night research." He said while he walked away to his room. "Make yourself at home."

"Nice place you got here." *She said and sat down on a couch.*

I play the friendly, fearsome, fiery griffin characters.
LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!
Please stop mistaking me for a girl....

Plague jumped off the building and headed into an alley. He made his symbiotic suit recede once more and he headed home to his own apartment.

"I'm beat, so I'm going to bed for now..."

He headed upstairs where he heard two people talking.

"#That sounds an awfully lot like Weiss and the kid from last night," the symbiote said aloud.

"Quiet!" Scipio yelled as he passed the door and into his own apartment. He took a shower, brushed his teeth, slipped on some night clothes, and prepared for a good rest.

"Ah... I love this bed!" he said as he pulled up the covers.

(Oh gosh what'd I do wrong this time? Aw well, he needed some sleep anyways xD)

Scipio read a book before going to bed. He immediately felt drowsy as he closed the book.

"I really never liked this book anyways," he said tossing it to the sid as he fell asleep.

Edited by Kreinbahthur

(Did you look at the OCC yet? xD)

"Oh, it's nothing really." He smirked. "Where do you live?"

"I have an apartment sowntown." *Sasha looked around and saw a flier on his desk.* "School dance eh? Hah, lucky you. I never had any high school experiences. Never got to do any of that cus my parents died and all."

LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!

"Lucky?" He made a light laugh, almost like a scoff. "Lucky only for the ones who have someone to go with."

"Oh..........." *Sasha scratched the back of her head.* "Well, I'm....... sorry to hear that......."

LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!

He gave her a small smile, to try to say "Oh, it's ok." To say, "It's no matter, I don't care about the dance." But both of them knew that it was simply pointless.

He then said, "Well, might as well get some rest while I can."

He walked over to the living room light switch, placing his finger above the small lever.

"Good night." He then clicked the switch, immersing the room in near complete darkness except for the city's bright lights illuminating the room in a dim glow.

He walked into his room, shutting the door once he was inside. He then pulled over the crisp bedsheets, and tucked himself in, a heavy feeling in his heart, pulling him down to Earth like a dead weight. It felt like that's what he'd always be.

Dead weight.

(That should be my last post for the night. Good night Apollo!)

And stuff.

He gave her a small smile, to try to say "Oh, it's ok." To say, "It's no matter, I don't care about the dance." But both of them knew that it was simply pointless.

He then said, "Well, might as well get some rest while I can."

He walked over to the living room light switch, placing his finger above the small lever.

"Good night." He then clicked the switch, immersing the room in near complete darkness except for the city's bright lights illuminating the room in a dim glow.

He walked into his room, shutting the door once he was inside. He then pulled over the crisp bedsheets, and tucked himself in, a heavy feeling in his heart, pulling him down to Earth like a dead weight. It felt like that's what he'd always be.

Dead weight.

(That should be my last post for the night. Good night Apollo!)

*Sasha laid down on the couch and looked out the window.*

(Good night.)

LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!

Shadow finally reached his fortress or house as he would call it and went inside and laid down "Huh....I appear to be getting soft... a whole day without any villainy....weird..." he said

Shadow got up to get something to eat

He had been putting it off all day, he knew it was coming. It was his main reason for the insanity. insanity would let him do it without guilt. Not being insane would stop him and then it would come.

Shadow had an intense pain come over him, he collapsed to the ground in agony letting out a small scream of pain. There he lay for about an hour, in complete pain, shaking, until it went away. It would happen again and again until he did the things that it does.

I'll Give You A Chickey Bucket, Boy.

Night Hawk thought for a moment

i should check at that coal plant, i should recheck that place, see if i missed something

Night Hawk headed twords the abandond coal plant

My Let's Play channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy14-AEEHdfj5QQAlYtB1_A

Need a guest Rapper on a song? talk to me!: http://mlpforums.com/topic/103097-guest-rapper-for-you/

NEW SONG:

*Weiss woke up. She was still on the couch in Hiccup's apartment. She quietly got up and snuck out the window, she then flew towards the tower that she commonly sat on to think.*

LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!

as Night Hawk travled to the coal plant, he saw weiss on a near by building, he stood there, wondering if he should talk to her or not

Need a guest Rapper on a song? talk to me!: http://mlpforums.com/topic/103097-guest-rapper-for-you/

NEW SONG:

Shadow stumbled to his armory, still in pain. He got a bulletproof vest off the wall and signaled in a few of his goons. "Alright, break is over. we need to do something evil today friends..." he said as he headed to the door, his goons following him.

*Weiss sat there and stared at the starry sky. She allowed herself to become lost in the beauty of the glowing moon.*

"Why can't things be simple anymore?" *She said.*

LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!

Night hawk thought for a moment, and decided to talk to her, he launched a tow cable to the building she was on and climbed up

*Weiss looked down and saw him climbing up.*

"Hey Night."

LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!

Night Hawk got to the top

"hi" he said "how is every thing going?"

"Meh."

LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!

Shadow walked out the door and began to walk in the direction bank "We need to do something before the Heroes notice" he said to the guards following him.

"so uhh, what was shadow doing at the dinner?" Night Hawk asked

*Weiss sighed*

"He was having a cup of coffee. Is that against the law now too? Is it agains the law for two superbeings in their civilian identities to have coffee together? If so, then I think you ought to be off to jail by now too."

LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!

Shadow walked into the bank "Everyone stay calm, we will be done in a second!" he said smiling. His guards entered and opened a bag, revealing a satchel charge. One of the guards placed it on the vault. they all stood back as it blew open.

"no its not, i just found it odd, last night he kicked our ass, then this morning he acted completely different, in fact not to long ago, he asked me about terigowa, i think he might be a schitzo, or bipolar" night hawk said

NEW SONG: