open The Super Hero RP

Skullbuster

"that damn bastard" he said to him self he hit another button on the dash board and a capsule shot out of the hood, it flew into shadows van and detonated filling shadows van with smoke, the van swerved like crazy and crashed

My Let's Play channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy14-AEEHdfj5QQAlYtB1_A

Need a guest Rapper on a song? talk to me!: http://mlpforums.com/topic/103097-guest-rapper-for-you/

NEW SONG:

(auto destroy my van eh?)

Shadow tumbled out of the van stumbling with a machine gun. he began to shoot at random people and cars "Come on hit me....Do it" *shoot* "come on i know you want to do it" *Shoot* "Hit me, do it hit me!"

Edited by ShadowCloud

I'll Give You A Chickey Bucket, Boy.

Hiccup awoke to a loud *CRASH!*, sucking him out of his dreamless sleep. He could hear the sounds of car alarms, set off by the exact same sound which caused him to awake. He peeled back a curtain blind, and saw a large van, exploded into flames, embers of fires spread all across the street.

He had to do something, so he pulled off his riding vest off the front door wall, as well as his trademark dark black jacket. Slipping on the hood over his head, he climbed up the stairs, thrusting the rooftop door open with a loud *BOOM!*. Toothless was already awake, patiently watching the scene from above. As the dragon lowered himself to his belly, Hiccup, now Midnight Rider, climbed on. In a single nod, the dragon leaped off the building, then silently began gliding down to street level like a dark night...

As he saw the incoming vehicle, the dragon stayed in mid-air, preparing for a nasty collision.

And stuff.

Shadow kept firing "HIT ME!" he yelled. he saw the dragon and the enemy van come at him "DO IT! HIT ME!" he yelled shooting a few more rounds off

A Guard walked out of the rubble with a RPG and shot it at the Van and toothless.

*Suddenly, Shadow was pushed back by a grey blur, which wrapped around him and vanished, taking Shadow with it.*

I play the friendly, fearsome, fiery griffin characters.
LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!
Please stop mistaking me for a girl....

Seeing the RPG fire, he only had a second to react. Rider yelled, "Fire!", and the dragon breathed in and shot a blue-hot fireball directly at the rocket.

It was a direct hit. The rocket and the fireball collided, exploding into a cloud of both grey dust and soot. Toothless then dived toward the general direction of the villain, but as the dust cleared...

He was gone...

Edited by Toothless the Night Fury

And stuff.

Plague landed on his feet as he fell off the car. He whipped a tendril through the window and devoured the last of Shadow's goons.

"It appeared lover girl has a plan," he said as he perched himself on a nearby lampost.

Shadow appeared behind Rider and threw a magically enhanced kick at him. "Hey friend!" he said as he did so.

Edited by ShadowCloud

Rider, still on Toothless, looked around the scene in confusion. He then asked, "Where's Shadow? Oh, please don't tell me he teleported again..."

Next thing he knew, he was slapped in the back of the head with a roundhouse kick. Rider was knocked off Toothless by the brute force of the kick, and collapsed on the ground, bleeding from the back of the head.

Toothless didn't even know what was happening, until he heard a loud *SLAP!*. Turning behind him, Rider was lying upon the ground, unconscious. The dragon then saw the attacker, and bared his teeth, making a loud hissing sound similar to a snake.

Edited by Toothless the Night Fury

And stuff.

Plague threw a tendril at Rider and pulled him out of the way.

"Hey look, Dessert is on the menu again!" he snarled as he lunged towards Shadow.

Edited by Kreinbahthur

Shadow teleported out of the way "Sad, you just ate a couple of teenagers i paid off the street...."

*Weiss appeared out of nowhere in front of Night Hawk and fell down.* "Damn, it didn't work." *She said.*

LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!

"#Yesss," the symbiote hissed. "#And they were delicious!"

Plague laughed as heard the alien's words. He sent a fanged tendril and had it bite down viciously on Shadow's shoulder with posionous snaps.

Shadow ripped them off "Not going to work anymore." he said smugly as he teleported next to him and kicked him in the side, sending him flying into a wall. "Do you feel getting eaten alive by a monster is a proper punishment for helping me rob a bank?" he said with a laugh.

"Not our fault they're too stupid to be bought by an a**hole like you!" Plague laughed as he pulled himself up.

"Is that how you got those dead FRIENDS of yours?" he hissed with a fanged grin.

Toothless bent down upon the injured Rider, the blood now soaking through his hood. The dragon gave a light poke, as if to try to awake him from his unconscious state, but was in vain.

After it proved pointless, he laid on his stomach against Rider, then used his wings as like a shield to protect his best friend...

And stuff.

Shadow had a smile "You know i was pissed the first time, but not anymore, you will have to come up with something better. But in the meantime, watch who you attack" he said with a smile. *He glanced at Rider as wounds began to appear on him*

The slug hit him. he looked at Night after getting up "That is the most cowardly gun i've seen in my life" he said teleporting to him and sent a enhanced punch at his stomach

Edited by ShadowCloud

Shadow had a smile "You know i was pissed the first time, but not anymore, you will have to come up with something better. But in the meantime, watch who you attack" he said with a smile. *He glanced at Rider as wounds began to appear on him*

The slug hit him. he looked at Night after getting up "That is the most cowardly gun i've seen in my life" he said teleporting to him and sent a enhanced punch at his stomach

"Shadow! Stop it!" *Weiss shouted at him. "Please!"

LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!

Plague looked at the injured Rider.

<We've got no choice, I'll have to lend him part of our power...>

Plague sent a piece of symbiote towards Rider, watching to see if it would bond with him. He looked back towards Shadow.

"Oh right, I forgot that heart of yours died with them," he snarled.

Shadow looked at "Hey, i was driving away when you all decided to wonderfully stop me and devour some teenagers...." he said his anger rising after Weiss and Plague.

"Ugh, you bastard! you are the one killing more people than me freak!" he yelled at plague

Edited by ShadowCloud

As more wounds began to form on Rider, the dragon whimpered, and held him tighter in an attempt to shield him from Shadow's magic...

Luckily, Rider was unconscious... So he didn't have to experience the pain and agony Shadow was putting him through...

As Toothless saw the symbiote come toward him, he angrily snapped at it. At this moment, Toothless felt extremely protective of Rider. No one, or nothing will let him hurt Rider again...

Nothing...

And stuff.