open The Super Hero RP

Skullbuster

"Uh, yeah...." he said slightly hugging her back. "You seem a bit overjoyed that i'm here.....and look a bit different....."

Edited by ShadowCloud

I'll Give You A Chickey Bucket, Boy.

"Uh, yeah...." he said slightly hugging her back. "You seem a bit overjoyed that i'm here.....and look a bit different....."

"Last time I saw you, you were a pile of ash. Of course Im overjoyed to see you alive and well." *Weiss touched he now pure white hair.* "My dark side seperated from me. She is the pure evil, and I am the pure good. So our appearances changed to match." Edited by Apollo

I play the friendly, fearsome, fiery griffin characters.
LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!
Please stop mistaking me for a girl....

Orestes vomited blood in front of Shadow's hologram.

*"Plague.... I see why he named himself that.... Help me..." he said before he passed out from the poison.

-

Plague jumped on top of Kill-O-Watt and began to viciously claw at his face.

"I'm going to enjoy this!" he roared.

"Last time i saw you were being eaten alive, and the next you were wacko......." he said.

"Im sorry about decieving you like that, but the symbiote convinced me that it would be the only way to get you down and calm once they beat you a little. I didnt want to do it. I was about to change my mind about going through with it, but it was already too late. Can you ever forgive me?" Edited by Apollo

LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!

"Maybe....." He said.

The hologram solidified and picked him up teleporting him to the underground base. It set him on a table and injected a needle into his wound grabbing the poison out. Shadow grabbed a liquid out of a container and mixed it with the poison and injected it back into him. after that he sat in a chair and waited.

"#The spawn grows weak!" the symbiote roared as Plague decided to jump off Kill and eat his gaurds.

"Appetizers for the main course!"

Orestes slightly opened his eyes.

"Oh.... He's going to get it now...."

The symbiote spread over his body as he got up.

"I want to fight him!" he snarled at Shadow.

Edited by Kreinbahthur

"Maybe....." He said.

*Weiss hugged him tightly.* "Ill give you free coffee at the diner for as long as I still work there."

LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!

Shadow gave him a hand and pulled Corrosion up and teleported him to the bridge.

"You should get out of here now Weiss before my new ally come over here" he said to her.

Shadow gave him a hand and pulled Corrosion up and teleported him to the bridge.

"You should get out of here now Weiss before my new ally come over here" he said to her.

*Weiss pouted, but she understood.* "okay. I did my part and disarmed the bomb. Ill just watch from a safe distance in case Im needed." *She poked Shadow on his nose.* "Love you Shadow." *She said and flew high into the air.*

LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!

Corrosion materialized in front of them both.

"You!" he said pointing a sharp tail towards Weiss. He looked up and saw Plague jumping from gaurd to gaurd as he swallowed the whole.

"I'll deal with you later!"

He swung towards Plague and kicked him in mid air, sending him hurtling towards the bridge.

-

"You again?!" Plague hissed as he recovered.

The two began intimidating each other, sizing themselves up for battle.

Shadow teleported to Fire "It's all ready." he said at the bottom part of the bridge. "Good" he said as he teleported back to watch the fight and provide back up if needed.

*Weiss was unsure of how the battle between Plague and Corrosion would turn out, so she placed a few layets of protection wards around Plague. For good measure, she located Shadow and placed a few protection wards around him as well.* "I wont let my allies or loved ones die." *She said quietly.*

LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!

Corrosion swung his tail at Plague, hitting him on the side of the head. In return, Plague sent forth a venomous fang.

"How'd that poison treat you last time?" Plague said dizzily.

Corrosion held the side of his shoulder, not knowing how to react.

"#We can and will destroy you!"

Corrosion spat a ball of acid towards Plague; it hit, and it partly burned away his suit. Plague growled deeply as it regenerated over his reddening skin. He lunged towards the reptilian symbiote, grabbing his neck with poisonous claws.

"Plague has an obvious disadvantage, The poison he used last time is now been rendered useless, and most other poisons are now lessened in strength." shadow said to himself.

Plague faintly heard what Shadow said, but grinned when he understood. His rage was amplified.

"Doesn't mean I can't do this to you!" he roared as he repeadetly slashed a Corrosion's face with his claws.

Corrosion screeched in pain, and repeadetly stabbed Plague in the stomach with his tail.

-

"Give it up Lizard Kid!" Plague growled as he tried to resist the pain. He wrapped a tendril around Corrosion's neck and began to choke him with it.

<What am I doing?>

Shadow threw a dagger at the tendril cutting it apart releasing Corrosion. He grinned while he did so "Remember i'm still here." he said.

Plague bared his fangs at Shadow.

"Aw, what's the matter Shadow? Are you to afraid that your new ally will be unable to defeat me without your intervening? Pathetic."

He looked towards Corrosion and pointed a claw towards him.

"#Bring it on boy!" the symbiote roared before Plague lunged at him once again.

"No, do you want me to get up though, you seem to be having troubles already." Shadow said smugly to Plague. "2v1 may make this battle faster."

Edited by ShadowCloud

*Weiss simply watched. She started to think.* <If Shadow can intervene, why cant I?> *She figured.*

LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!

<#Wait, Scipio! My kind's natural weaknesses...>

Plague paused for a moment in thought.

<Oh... I see what you did there....>

Plague laughed psychotically and slithered away into a nearby sewer opening.

Corrosion looked around, confused.

"I guess he got scared!"

Shadow walked out to him "No, that's not like him......he went into a sewer, is there something that he could use in there?" Shadow asked.

Plague waited patiently, slithering around and forcing the pressure to build on the pipes. He sent out a signal that only symbiotes could sense.

Corrosion reacted violently to it. He roared and pushed Shadow aside and entered the sewer on his own.

Shadow looked at him. "Somethings up here, i know he is doing something in that sewer..." he said as he began to follow him.

Corrosion simply hissed at Shadow, picked him up, and threw him against a wall.

"He's mine!" he roared.

-

Plague took on his "normal" symbiote form and sent out the signal again.

<Wait for it...> he thought silently as he backed up against a pipe.