open The Super Hero RP

Skullbuster

"If only i had just one day more to be with Rain i might be able to live with myself..." he thought. Edited by ShadowCloud

Shadow looked out the window. "Where could Corrosion and Plague be at." he said.

He looked out the window and saw them.

He got up and teleported to where they were at. "You people owe me and Fire.." he said.

Edited by ShadowCloud

"I did, and Fire was protecting the girl, You should of known with in the first few punches that Fire is not the most skilled person in hand to hand combat. He could of easily been knocked out."

"I also saw how you stabbed him in the back with a sword." he said "That's f**king funny because it fits you to stab him in the back." he said his tone changing as he looked to Corrosion.

"but" Shadow snapped at Plague "YOU DIDN'T MEAN TO DO THAT?! I COULD SEE THE ABSOLUTE BLOOD LUST IN HIS EYES! DON'T YOU F**KING TELL ME YOU DID NOT MEAN IT!" he said looking to Corrosion and Plague.

Edited by ShadowCloud

"It appears you don't know a thing about symbiotes," Plague said as he opened his razorlined mouth to reveal his true face.

"They're living creatures with a conscience of their own, therefore, they too can display their emotions. Corrosion's symbiote isn't like mine, it still has it's belligerent nature since its still young. Also, our original plan was to knock him out, I even tried putting him to sleep. Too bad he threw a bomb at us..."

Corrosion looked down at the ground at Shadow's comment.

"No, you did not show any remorse except for when you found Fires little Welcoming present he had to plan out." he said "But for some reason you did not seem to care afterwards. You all tried to justify it with the tape or Fires actions but you cant just blame it on yourselves and tell me or Fire that your sorry for almost killing him." he said.

"You don't think I care?" Corrosion hissed. "I still do! Deep down it still hurts me!"

_

"Then how about you two apologize for the 3000 innocent lives you took with your measly bombs? Fire's little, 'Oh I stick with Shadow and do evil things because I'm loyal,' does not justify any of y'alls actions either."

"#We do regret though, that things turned out the way it did..."

"And the fact you are still trying to blame him for killing him, is f**king pathetic Plague."

Shadow began a laugh "You know, I had that blood lust once....you know what i did?" he asked

"I killed thousands......and when it ended. I was covered in the blood of the one person I loved and watched her fade away in my arms. I couldn't F**king stand myself because of it. And now i'm here in a different dimension of where i came from. But....i'm powerful, have my own super villain base and am Rich!"

He stopped for a moment. "But i would give it all up, to undo what i did. Just to have one more day with her, I would die for it.......but i can never undo what i did."

Edited by ShadowCloud

Plague and Corrosion stood silent at Shadow's brief story.

"Then if you truly regret what you did, then stop doing all the evil you currently do..."

<#Doesn't he deserve to die?>

<Yes... but... remember when we swallowed him? Didn't you feel that there was some part of him that tried to fight the temptations?>

<#Mhm...>

"You see i can not simply stop it, it forces me, only few times am I able to express my true self" he said

"Now, the only reason I told you this is so that that I can possibly stop the boy from becoming something like...........myself." he said

"Fire deserved better than what he got. Just try to monitor what you do, or you will end up just like me."

"Even the evil you see in me today.....is not a fraction of what that blood lust could make me do......."

Edited by ShadowCloud

Plague nodded.

"I somewhat know the feeling... of losing control... I'll look after Orestes, teach him how to control his symbiote."

"#Technically, we're all one big happy family... sort of..."

"I'm sorry for doing that... I lost control of it... Thanks for the present... Hopefully one day we can all stop fighting."

_

<#If what he says is true, then we should both get out of here before he goes psycho again.>

<I know, I can see things to you know...>

Both symbiotes camoflauged and quickly slithered away.

"Sha-dow............." *Weiss said. She was still unconcious, but he bleeding had stopped and the wounds were healing.*

(No promises on responces anytime soon, im at school right now with the bare bones of a signal.)

Alten set PT down in a chair and walked over to weiss. He took out a small cotton swab and gingerly dabbed at Weiss's wounds. He then took out another glass vial and placed the bloody swab inside. "shadow isn't here." he stated simply as he sealed the vial and stowed it in a small case on his leg.

Doc opened the van doors

"she will make it, she's stabilized and should wake up soon"

Gunblade walked up to doc

"hey doc your never going to believe this, but shadow is from pony land!"

Doc stood there for a moment then said

"...wut?"

"that's right, and so is that guy!" Gunblade said pointing at ten

"...wut?"

"apparently it's some alternet dimension"

"...wut?"

Shadow walked into the base and over to Alten "Are you going to tell me why you tried to take my hair yet?" he asked with a laugh as he passed him "Somethings is up with that guy and it's not safe to have him here..." he thought.

Edited by ShadowCloud

*Weiss began to wake up. She was inside the battle van and all her wounds were closed and bandaged.* "Wh-what the......?" *She stood up from the cot and got out of the van.*

Alten:

"my motives are none of your concern. Just know that you interest me, so does the injured one." he gestured towards Weiss (Weiss is my cousin's last name!). "I have no reason for harming any of you now, so refrain from giving me one."

Alten smirked as he crushed shedow's hair in his fist, causing the golden tattoos on his body to turn black for a second then revert back to their original color. "you should be more observent, Shadow." he chuckled as he admired his new power, covering a hand with dark energy.

(you break rain's heart, I take your powers. Muahahaha >:3 )

Shadow looked at him with a smirk "Are you should watch who you f**k with." he replied as he turned to dust and and Altens powers decreased. "All you did was take the powers of a tree" he said with a laugh.

(No......)

(Got to go for a bit)

Edited by ShadowCloud