Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Super Hero RP

Skullbuster

Plague and Corrosion looked at each other uneasily. Truth was, they didn't really want to kill him anymore after what they had heard him say about something "forcing" him to do evil acts. Both symbiotes nodded their heads 'no'.

"Don't kill him... Just beat him up and bring him to us..."

Ghost was puzzled. Why shouldn't Shadow be killed? He was a murder. He must be disposed of before others are hurt.

Nonetheless, he agreed to the strange request. "I can't say I agree with this, but in exchange with the information, I understand. Non-lethal."

Now with his mission, he walked away from the two, heading back home to restock, and rearm.

Besides, it wouldn't hurt to check on David again.

Shadow looked at Weiss "Heyoo" he said with a laugh as he continued to walk with her, looking for Ghost or the symbiotes.

*Weiss let out a little laugh.* "How are you feeling?"

Thorn slowly trailed along with Ghost, making sure he wasn't noticed. With the information he could potentially hold, it may help in what he needs to find. Unaware he was however, he didn't notice Shadow follow him as well.

"Oh i'm feeling pretty good besides he usual." he said still trailing Ghost and Thorn

"Thats good, I guess." *She said. Weiss held Shadow's hand.* "Hey, I can trust you to protect me when I need it, no matter what, right?"

Shadow gave a slight smile "Sure" memories of Rain began to come to his mind, an obvious look of something being wrong was coming to his eyes, he tried to hide it.

Shadow gave a slight smile "Sure" memories of Rain began to come to his mind, an obvious look of something being wrong was coming to his eyes, he tried to hide it.

*Weiss notices it.* "Hey, whats wrong?"

Ghost soon made it to a small, quiet neighborhood. It wasn't exactly a rich place, but the houses were quite large, and would serve as a very favorable house indeed. He stood on one of the houses' roofs, looking over at a house across the street.

The door opens, and two kids are at the doorway, laughing. One chubby kid stood at the doorway, while a skinnier one, David, walks out of the house.

"Later Bobby!" David tells his friend as he begins walking down the street. "I'll see you at school tomorrow!"

"Later!"

He's fine... Ghost thinks, shaking his head. Maybe he was too paranoid. Sure, he may be the son of an Assassin, but it doesn't mean he had to watch him 24/7.

Ghost felt ridiculous for being there. He hopped off the building rooftop and began going home to wait for David.

"Uh.....nothing, nothing at all..." he said as he hid the look. "just....bad...memories...."

"I understand the feeling." *Weiss said.* "We all have bad memories of something."

Watching Ghost eye the two kids at one of the houses, a few thoughts had crossed Thorn's mind. The fact that this guy had cared so much for his child almost made him crack a smile. Almost. He saw Ghost go back to jumping from ledge to ledge. Deciding to go aggressive, he allowed the shadow to change his arms into claws. Thorn went to a building and started climbing its side, making sure no one noticed and continued following Ghost from a distance, jumping from roof to roof accordingly.

"I just wish i could fix it somehow...." he said "It's what troubles me everyday..." he saw Ghost looking at the house with David. "So that's where he lives." he thought

Fire was healing, he sat up for a minute and limped to a chair and sat down "Well, maybe i'm not going to die.." he said with a chuckle to himself.

"I just wish i could fix it somehow...." he said "It's what troubles me everyday..." he saw Ghost looking at the house with David. "So that's where he lives." he thought

Fire was healing, he sat up for a minute and limped to a chair and sat down "Well, maybe i'm not going to die.." he said with a chuckle to himself.

"You aren't alone Shadow. I have horrible memories too. Memories of when........ when I killed my father...." *Weiss looked down, tears beginning to form in her eyes.*

*Fire noticed that Anarchy was asleep on the couch next to the bed he had been resting in.*

Shadow did not know what to say. He tried to comfort her.

-

Fire walked to the fridge and grabbed a bag of red liquid "Glad Shadow did not drink it all." he said with a laugh.

Shadow did not know what to say. He tried to comfort her.

-

Fire walked to the fridge and grabbed a bag of red liquid "Glad Shadow did not drink it all." he said with a laugh.

*Weiss wiped away her tears.* "There are memories that haunt us all. But we have to learn to live with them, and not let what happened corrupt what we are today. Thats one of the many lessons I learned since then."

"I guess i still have not learned that lesson" he said looking down.

-

Fire put the liquid in a cup and sat down. he sipped on it every so often.

Pulling himself up an apartment roof ledge, Ghost dusted himself off. Opening the rooftop door with his key, he went down two flights of stairs until he reached Floor 6. Opening the door that read "427", Ghost then entered his apartment. It wasn't as big as Bobby's house, but he loved living here. His two bedroom and one bathroom apartment was home for him.

David wouldn't be home for another half an hour, so Mark quickly changed and folded his robes in a locked chest in his bedroom closet. After taking a shower, he began preparing dinner, chopping up vegetables for a tasty soup.

Edited by Toothless the Night Fury

"I guess i still have not learned that lesson" he said looking down.

-

Fire put the liquid in a cup and sat down. he sipped on it every so often.

"Whatever that memory of yours is, it is what compels you to do bad things, isnt it? If so, then let me help you learn that lesson. I want to help you Shadow, in any way that I can."

Alten flew up behind Ghost, who he had been tailing for the last several minutes. He landed with a small thump. "The boy isn't safe. Already Shadow knows where he lives."

Edited by Power Ten

Shadow saw Ghost enter. "Alright, later today...." he thought. He texted a message on his phone to every guard that he had "Pick up that kid. use a disguise." it said.

Shadow looked at Weiss "A long time ago me and the new guy here Ten, and a few other went on a rescue mission." he said beginning his story.

Edited by ShadowCloud

Reaching the rooftop that Ghost entered through, Thorn was too late when making it to the door. He tried opening the door, but like in all apartments, they were locked. He punched door, making a slight dent and cursed under his breath. He started pacing the roof on how he would go after the culprits.