Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Super Hero RP

Skullbuster

"Why? You bucking idiot!" she said angrily. Then she sighed and looked down at him.

"Oh god, he's gonna die, isn't he?"

Shadow "A-although.....it dose not make up for a-anything i have d-done.....At least i may be able to d-die happy though...." he said trying to smile but the pain stopped him.

"You think I wanted to be reived? Oh, I don't EVEN..." Rain clapped her face in her hands.

"Shadow, you killed me and a bunch of others. Did you expect I was going to welcome you with open arms?"

She looked around. "On another topic, where the hell am I, and who the hell are you?"

Hearing Shadow's words, she looked down at him coldly. "I'm glad you were able to, Shadow. Unlike all of us that you killed."

Rain turned her back on him and looked at Thorn. "And you are?"

Edited by PinkieDaShy

"N-no i expected you to hate me......l-look i don't have much time left......all i can say is i'm sorry t-to everyone...." he began to cough. His body began to grew cold and he stopped moving, and breathing.

(Yes he did 'Die' No one move his body or try to revive him, i got this.)

Edited by ShadowCloud

"Ouch. Nice to meet you too."

She glanced down at Shadow. "Suppose you're not his greatest fan ever either."

Shadow began to splutter and she looked away. She couldn't help but feel a little bad for him.

(Gaiz, I won't be playing 1337 anymore. I'll be Rain, the non-superhero! XD Anyways, looks like something came of this XD)

Edited by PinkieDaShy

Rain looked shocked, her eyes wide.

"That...bad?"

She looked down at him and any remorse she felt left her.

"I'm leaving. I can't be in the same room as him."

She walked slowly to the door, looking back as she did so.

"Maybe see you around?" she said. and then she was gone.

Thorn grunted as he approached Shadow's lifeless body. He turned it so that he lay on his back side and pulled out the sword obstructing from his body. All that ran through his mind was how sick a person had to be to do something as wicked as that.

"Well Caroline. Harrison. Can you rest well?" He muttered. "I hope you can now, cause I won't..."

Rain was walking down the street, her emotions churning.

I don't know what to do...I don't have any "superpowers" and I have nowhere to go...

She looked up at the sky. It was still dark. A tear rolled down her cheek.

This isn't fair!

Fire took the elevator up. he got out and spilled his blood cup at what he saw "Oh f**k." he said looking at Rain outside and Dead shadow.

Edited by ShadowCloud

Fire walked to Shadow "Why would i tell you his name." obvious sadness in his voice. He walked outside and sat on a bench.

Edited by ShadowCloud

Thorn glared at Fire. "Being that the guy committed acts that only a terrorist would pull off, I want a name so that I could at least tell the boss. Especially since he's the one responsible for another incident."

Rain saw a familiar figure on a bench.

Fire...?

She quickly ran over and saw that it was him.

"Fire? What is going on?!"

(Can someone please give me a more detailed description of what happened with Rain and Shadow? I'll probably judge her reactions more on that.)

Thorn wasn't in the mood to deal with any resistance. He went back to Fire and stopped him right in his tracks. "I don't think you understand. You're gonna have to tell me his name, or else I'll have to arrest you for disobeying an officer's request."

(Bullshit rule is bullshit?)

Fire looked at him "My friend just died and you come to me asking questions and threaten ME?!" he asked "B***h, if you don't leave my sight with in 5 seconds you are going to be in 5 pieces on the wall!"

Rain looked at Thorn. "Can I have a minute, please?" she asked through gritted teeth.

She turned her attention back to Fire. "All I remember was that he killed me after some random rampage. Beyond that, kaput. Apparently I have just been revived." She rolled her eyes. "I don't get it."