open The Super Hero RP

Skullbuster

Rain looked confused.

"What do keys have to do with it?" she asked. "Don't you just, you know, drive?"

(LOL, she has a lot to learn XD)

*Rick smiled.* "The keys are needed to start the engine. The engine is what makes the car function." *He turned the key in the ignition and the car started up. He set the gear to drive and began to drive the car towards the club.*

"She basically is Shadows past, Shadow died to revive her a day ago. If she goes with that guy, Shadows head is going to be a slushie....."

"That sounds.......... Bad."

"That sounds.......... Bad."

"The destructive Shadow he has been was nothing compared to what he could do if he goes insane again..."Fire said

-

"i CaNt WaIt To MeEt RaInS nEw FrIenD!"

"Oh!" said Rain dumbly, staring at the keys. "Uh, okay."

They shortly arrived at the club and Rain hopped out, turning back to Rick.

"You should stay out here. This is something I need to do alone." She grinned at him. "If I'm not out in 20 minutes you can leave." She cocked her head. "Actually, it's better if you leave. Like, now."

She sounded cheerful about this but inside she was scared as buck. Fire said he'd never seen him like this, and with Shadow comments like that weren't to be taken lightly.

She turned a breathed in and out, pushing open the door.

"Shadow?" she called. "Shadow, where are you?"

Edited by PinkieDaShy

"Over heeeeeeerrreee!" he said happily, he was sitting in a spinning chair. his tone changed, and he slammed his foot down to stop the spinning "wHo WaS yOuR nEw FrIeNd?" he asked.

Edited by ShadowCloud

Alten had been patching up Ten's wounds in an alleyway when the mass of shadow creatures swarmed the two of them. He had waved Riza off, not wanting her to get hurt. He was now helping Ten to walk with one arm, and weilding a magnum made of light beams in the other. The two frantically made their way towards the nearest safe location, Shadow's club. Alten kicked the door down then set ten down in a chair. "SHADOW! FIRE! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!" Alten roared as he put a bullet right through one of the shadow creature's heads.

"Oh!" said Rain dumbly, staring at the keys. "Uh, okay."

They shortly arrived at the club and Rain hopped out, turning back to Rick.

"You should stay out here. This is something I need to do alone." She grinned at him. "If I'm not out in 20 minutes you can leave."

She sounded cheerful about this but inside she was scared as buck. Fire said he'd never seen him like this, and with Shadow comments like that weren't to be taken lightly.

She turned a breathed in and out, pushing open the door.

"Shadow?" she called. "Shadow, where are you?"

*Rick nodded and started shooting knucklebones at approaching shadow monsters.*

Rain heard the two barge in and turned to them, glaring.

"Leave!" she hissed, pointing angrily to the exit, and she heard Shadow calling back to her.

She went carefully, following his voice. It was different, and it gave her shivers.

"Shadow? You know he means nothing to me, Shadow," she whispered soothingly.

"OhOhHo! bUt My OtHeR sElF mIgHt NoT tHiNk ThaaaaaaaaaT!" he said.

-

"Fire looked up "This could be bad"

Edited by ShadowCloud

Rain had found the room Shadow was in. She took a deep breath, opened the door.

Shadow looked hollow, like a puppet, and his eyes were empty. Fire was right-this had to be the worst she'd seen him.

She knelt next to him and put her hand on his back, scooching closer to him and laying her head on his shoulder.

"I love you, Shadow," she said, a little hurt by his response. "You know he couldn't come between us."

Edited by PinkieDaShy

Rain knew she was screwed.

"Shadow? Stop it!" she yelled, her eyes starting to get moist. "I don't like him!"

Now she wasn't upset. She was plaine old PISSED OFF.

"I don't even know him and even if I did, I don't want to be with him!"

Edited by PinkieDaShy

Alten ignored Rain's request, and changed his pistol into an AA-12 shotgun. He blasted any creatures that got near the door.

Ten groaned as he tried to get up, managing to stumble across the dance floor to the bar. He tripped and shot his hands out, hitting a bottle that shattered and put several glass shards into his hands.

*Weiss and Bloodeye hobered in the air, staring at each other.*

"You wont be able to kill me. You are too good." *Bloodeye stated.*

"We will see about that Bloodeye."

*Weiss began to create a sword, but in the middle of the process, Bloodeye quickly created a pistol and shot Weiss in the shoulder.*

"Argh! You bitch!"

Rain looked around the room for signs of Shadow.

"I don't love this part of you! I like the normal Shadow, the nice one," she said, standing and crossing her arms.

Rain's face fell. "I guess not, if this is what he's like," she said, and there was a crushing defeat in her voice.

She began to walk towards the door and turned back quietly.

"I don't know where you are here right now, but it was fun while it lasted." She smiled wistfully. "Bye, Shadow."

She returned to the door and jumped back as a large group of monsters teemed in. She reached to her pockets for the sword but came up with nothing. It was still in the car.

A monster knocked her down and pinned her there, smiling wickedly.

Rain closed her eyes.

(Rain gets into deep 5hit a lot. *le shrug*)

Edited by PinkieDaShy

Rain still had her eyes closed when she heard the noise.

"Might as well. Nothing else here."

(BYE GAIZ.)

Rain was picked up and put in the car by magic. The doors slammed shut. Leaving only Shadow in the Club. He sat down in the middle of the Room, and hummed a song. One half of his face was happy, with other with shock. "S-she.....just gave up on me?.........." The shocked side disappered and was replaced with the happy one.

(Shocked side is Real Shadow)

A small not was placed on the front of the door magically it read "Now it's too late for me Rain. I want you and everyone else to stay away from here."

Scipio wandered around the city, searching for something interesting to do whilst eating some fast food.

"#Ugh, this is like what? The third time you went to Jack in the Box?"

"Hey, its good stuff!"

"#That would make you fat if it weren't for me..."

He smirked as he threw the bag into a trashcan and headed downtowm.

Shadow began to bleed. He painted random messages on the wall with blood "Why did you give up on me? Someone help! Help me! Kill me!" are just few.

"Never knew vacations could be so boring..." Scipio muttered as he kicked a can along the ground.

"#Well, I suggested we should go and eat a couple of criminals for fun but...."

(Someone do something!)