Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Super Hero RP

Skullbuster

"Does everyone have to budge in?" he asked "Ugh, how about we talk or something...."

(i could have Shadow tell him why or something)

^What do you want to talk about?^ said Sebastian dangerously as the tendrils began to wrap around different objects in the room, crushing them. It seemed like the world was black and white now.

"Well, your temper tantrum is not going to get you any answers why i'm doing this now is it?" he said "Besides, we haven't even started the fun yet!"

^Temper tantrum? You think I'm having a temper tantrum? You're like a little kid who lost his toy, which is all she ever was to you anyways,^ laughed Sebastian. ^Ooh, Rain doesn't love me! Let's go blow some shit up!^

(edited)

Shadow shrugged "Well, what can i say, my mind is a mystery that will never be solved. But shit i was trying hard to fix it though, to be how i once was, to act how i once was." he said

(Did i really say he was trying 'hand' to fix it......the f**k brain?)

Edited by ShadowCloud

^Maybe you weren't listening. Rain DID like you until you went full Cupcakes on her. I mean, do you think having mental breakdowns and telling her that she didn't know the real Shadow was going to repair what you two had before?^ Sebastian shook his head. ^You tried too hard to be someone you aren't, and that wrecked it all.^

"Well, you see, this is me giving up. I gave up so she could be with you. Well, i suppose this was not the most honorable way to give up but still" he said "Just like i gave up before, i gave he a chance for me to die and her to be with Six, and she did not take it. I just wish she would of though"

(edited)

^She couldn't let you die, that's not Rain. Dealing with this by killing people isn't going to help you. Talk to her,^ he encouraged. ^If you gave her up, then there's no point in getting pissed over it.^

Sebastian didn't want to have Rain go with Shadow but his own personal life came after work.

Edited by PinkieDaShy

(edited)

"Just my twisted self's version of fun." he said simply. "Well, if my real self was really in total control, it would of shot myself in the head right now." he said pulling a pistol out of his holster and pointing it towards his head. He made a fake boom sound and recoiled the gun. and then holstered it back up.

Edited by ShadowCloud

^Well maybe you should try that, it's better then what my friends are gonna want to do to you,^ he said with snort.

"What makes you do confident?" he asked "I've been waiting patiently with my friends here so we could have a friendly talk, jeez everyone is always so aggressive." he said. "But do you really think it would be good to talk to her?" he said rather intrigued.

(edited)

Sebastian nodded. ^As opposed to trying to kill her and her friends, yes. I'm sure she'd want to have a chat with you, seeing as you basically mocked her last time.^

There was a sudden noise from behind and Sebastian turned his head and groaned. ^Julian, what the hell are you doing?^

The man was a little taller than Sebastian and he nodded at everyone else.

'Sup.' He looked back at Sebastian. 'Boss isn't too happy right now, watch your back. You're ruining his fun.' He disappeared and Sebastian sighed, running his hand through his hair.

^Excuse that. Julian isn't very good at timing.^

Edited by PinkieDaShy

"I can tell....." Dakota said in his chair. "I but i haven't been trying to kill any of you yet." He said with a laugh "In fact you all have been trying to kill me"

He shook his head. ^Doesn't change the fact that you're planning on it. Prevention is key!^ He then cocked his head. ^Listen. At least talk to Rain before you start killing everyone. And give me a little time to get her out of this place before one of your pals gets her.^

"Sounds fun" he said. "I guess we can change the mass destruction and killing time to next time on the calendar." he said Stitches made a "drat" sound from behind.

Sebastian rolled his eyes. ^I don't get the whole killing thing. I mean, it's my career and all, but seriously?^

^Okay, I'm getting sick of this 'real self' *hit. You are your 'real self', you dumb*ss. I don't care if you have split personalities or whatever, you need to calm the *uck down and get yourself together!^ exploded Sebastian.

(edited)

"You were saying something about calming down captain bias?" he said with a laugh.

"Calm before the storm eh?" Stitches said to Dakota "I guess we could start the club up again" he responded as he got up and walked out

Edited by ShadowCloud

^I've stopped now, why do you think Julian's telling me to watch my back? I was an idiot and I regret it. You don't which makes us very different.^

Scipio rested at his own house for awhile before deciding to go back to Shadow's Club. He had left abruptly to avoid getting into a fight with all of them at once, but considering what they were planning, he felt the need to go back and do something about it. He turned into Plague and headed towards it, swinging and jumping off buildings until he finally came to a stop on its rooftop....

(edited)

Shadow heard a thump from the roof. "Well we will be opening the club until, hmmmmm after Weiss funeral and when i 'talk' to Rain then" he said "Then the fun begins" he said to Seb

Edited by ShadowCloud