Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Super Hero RP

Skullbuster

Rain smiled at Sebastian quickly but then realization struck her.

"Did Sebastian tell you this?" she said angrily, glaring at him. He looked away and set her down without speaking.

"Or can you?" he asked "I really doubt it....."

*Weiss smiled.*

"I hoped you would say that."

*She began to slowly push the katar into Shadow's jugular vein.*

(edited)

The kartar cut off the chain wrapped around his neck but he teleported away before it could touch his neck "Well that was not very nice!" he said

Edited by ShadowCloud

The kartar cut off the chain wrapped around his neck but passed through his neck "Well now that i've used up the one thing that guy gave me i think i should momentarily leave." he said as he began to stride away rather carelessly.

*He bumped into a wall. Weiss had created it just seconds ago.*

"Dont be a coward Shadow. Or are you afraid youll get beaten by a girl?"

Plague simply watched as the fight began to break out. He was being cautious. If he really did absorb the town's power, he certainly didn't want to risk it revelaing itself here. He formed two blades.

"Just end him..."

Rain walked up to where Shadow was, Sebastian watching from behind.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" she said angrily, looking hurt. "I don't give a shit about what Sebastian said, I still like you. But we need to work on our relationship more if you want it to work!"

Sebastian was glad Rain couldn't see the expression on his face.

"Nope, i think id just rather not fight you my dear friend" he said, irritation building in his voice.

"Oh, little coward Shadow need his bwankie?"

*Weiss said in a mocking tone.*

(edited)

Shadow grew more irritated by the chain. He grasped it with his hand and pulled. It broke off "You see i do not abide by all of the rules in this place ..." he said turning to Rain. "Why do i find that incredibly hard to believe?" he asked her. He ignored Wiess

(Stop with that chain thing bro....)

Edited by ShadowCloud

Shadow grew more irritated by the chain. He grasped it with his hand and pulled. It broke off "You see i do not abide by all of the rules in this place ..." he said turning to Rain. "Why do i find that incredibly hard to believe?" he asked her. He ignored Wiess

(Stop with that chain thing bro....)

"Stay away from her Shadow."

*Weiss said. She stepped between Rain and Shadow.*

Rain shrugged and her eyes darkened. "Maybe because it isn't true," she said dejectedly. "I've been living a lie for a while, might as well keep up with the charade." She looked at Plague. "To answer your question, no, I do not and have not for quite a bit now."

She glanced back at Sebastian quickly and sighed. "I tried Shadow. I tried hard to like you but you're just....well you're a very unlikeable person. Just leave now before we have to kill you again."

(edited)

"Well look who is budging in" he said as he picked up Weiss with magic, And placed her away from them. he heard Rain. Rather saddened by her words but did not show it. It made him angry. He suddenly began a rather twisted laugh. "Well then there is nothing on the good side for me....." he teleported out from the group and out of sight,

Edited by ShadowCloud

The erosion alerted the moderators

Suddenly 2 large reptilian beings materialize into the room, with their red eyes they glared at plague

(oh by the way to all of you including shadow, you can not win a fight against the moderators, it's not possible)

"Well look who is budging in" he said as he picked up Weiss with magic, And placed her away from them.

*Weiss had an angry look on her face. She spawned her sword, ignited it, and stabbed Shadow right through his stomach.*

"You son of a bitch."

Shadow was gone before the sword could reach him. He walked around town and then stopped. He wanted to cry, but knew it was useless. Anger and hate slowly building up.

A small voice giggled from behind Shadow.

"Mister, is there a problem here?"

It was a young girl, she couldn't have been any older than seven. Her face was a pale and her hair was a light red. She wore a long yellow dress and a bight smile filled her face.

Shadow was gone before the sword could reach him. He walked around town and then stopped. He wanted to cry, but knew it was useless. Anger and hate slowly building up.

"So, one of evil who also escaped the realm of tourture."

*A voice said from an allyway. A figure walked out. It was Bloodeye looking significanly weaker than she used to.*