Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Super Hero RP

Skullbuster

"Lady Gaga? That fool? How dare you! If you are referring to my strange attire, know this. It was handmade by yours-truly; handmade of a material that is stronger than any armor."

Egotist looked the coin holding man.

"I'm sorry for your loss, I truly am, but you mustn't let it control your habits."

The Egotist turned to both.

"Now cease this pointless bickering. Does it really matter the fact that he has a coin or for why?"

(edited)

Dakota was about to reply but ended up being interrupted by the Rocketeer. He let out a rather animalistic grumble. "Lady gaga and Mister coin here are defending their attire and items from my verbal assaults captain planet" he said simply

Edited by ShadowCloud

Dakota was about to reply but ended up being interrupted by the Rocketeer. He let out a rather animalistic grumble. "Lady gaga and Mister coin here are defending their attire and items from my verbal assaults" he said simply

"Maybe you should try being less of a dick." *King shot at him.*

"Maybe you should try not being less of a interruption" he shot back "Me and captain planet here were having a conversation"

"Maybe you should try not being less of a interruption" he shot back "Me and captain planet here were having a conversation"

"Jeezus! What crawled up your ass and died?"

(edited)

1337 was waiting in her room, lounging on her chair, when there was a clicking noise and the handle turned. She sat up straight, her eyes widening, and she beamed as it opened to reveal a man.

*Long time no see, bud,* she commented, and he nodded with a chuckle.

^Hey 1337. How's the thug life been treating ya?^ he asked with a pleasant tone, but as he bowed mockingly something seemed to flash in his strangely coloured eyes.

1337 waved her hands. *Pretty good. How's the dead life?*

He rolled his eyes. ^It gets boring after a bit. They're always following me around, asking for revival. I'm getting sick of...killing them. Again.^

1337 leaned forwards, beckoning him. *You know what you have to do?*

The man laughed. ^Sometimes the dead aren't useless after all.^

She nodded, pleased. *Excellent. Well, I'm sorry to cut this so short, but I have stuff to do.*

He nodded and his body wavered, becoming see-through like 1337's. ^Big job ahead. See you around.^

He floated through the window, leaving 1337 staring at the wall.

~~~

The man floated above the city when he saw what he wanted. He landed away from the little group and muttered a few words. A body rose from the ground. He whispered a few things and then pointed. The body nodded and disappeared and the man smiled as he melted easily into the shadows to listen.

NOTE: YOU CAN'T. SEE HIM. NO MORE OP'ING.

Edited by PinkieDaShy

(edited)
"That stupid coin of yours" he said back, with a growl. He began to sniff the air "The f*ck is that?" he said finally Edited by ShadowCloud

"That stupid coin of yours" he said back, with a growl.

*King got up in his face*

"You are the biggest douche I have ever met. You are an asshole, a prick, and a total fucktard."

*King suddenly kissed him.*

"And I love that."

Dakota backed away. he looked at him "And now he is messed up in the head..." he added. He was unsure, but that totally just wrecked his cool. "Either he is insane or a better troll than me" he thought

(edited)

Dakota backed away. he looked at him "And now he is messed up in the head..." he added. He was unsure, but that totally just wrecked his cool. "Either he is insane or a better troll than me" he thought

*King laughed.*

"I guess its time to cut the charade."

*King flicked his wrist and suddenly, he, was a she. A very good looking she.*

"This is who I really am."

*She said with a smile.*

Edited by Gilda the Griffin

(edited)

The man shook his head at their antics. Hell, might as well ask.

He stepped into the light, his body solidifying into something more human. ^Hello. Any of you fine people happen to know a young man by the name of...Shadow?^

Edited by PinkieDaShy

(edited)

Dakotas cool was suddenly less screwed up "At least is was a girl....sort of..." he thought. He was still rather confused. He animal like brain was bouncing around. Dakota looked at the strange man "I thought i smelled something odd.....You want to know about Shadow?" he then said

Edited by ShadowCloud

He shrugged indifferently. ^I hear he owns a place around here. I was wondering if I could get a job as a guard.^

Dakotas cool was suddenly less screwed up "At least is was a girl....sort of..." he thought. He was still rather confused. He animal like brain was bouncing around.

"You seem confused. Ill explain it to you. This world is ruled by men. They always have a higher standing then women. I don't like being seen as inferior. SO I disguise myself as a man. The only others that know this are the other members of my little group."

*She explained.*

(edited)
"Yeah that's pretty true..." he said to King. He turned the man "Thats something you would want to talk to me about.....but you seem....odd......" Edited by ShadowCloud

(edited)

(I NEED A NAME!!!)

(Kay I'm just picking something random.)

Sebastian shrugged. ^Nothing odd about me, I'm just a regular guy.^

Edited by PinkieDaShy

(edited)

He looked at the rocketeer and hit him on the head "Yes just randomly tell the man where we live" he said

(Gtg for a bit)

Edited by ShadowCloud

"Yeah that's pretty true..." he said to King. He turned the man "Thats something you would want to talk to me about.....but you seem....odd......"

"So don't tell anyone, okay?" *She said, then she was back in the form of a man.*

In the chaos, the Egotist had flown into the air, his boots silently supporting his weight.

The crowd belong him was rather dull even if they were super-powered. He needed something interesting to keep his attention, fools like the bickering ones on the ground were acting no different than the average human.

They are superior to them, Egotist thought angrily. Yet they act as their equals! Have they no pride, no honor?

The Egotist returned to his perch and rested his head in his hand.

There must be someone who has enough self-respect to separate themselves from these simpletons, or are my fellow humans really that idiotic?

"You seem confused. Ill explain it to you. This world is ruled by men. They always have a higher standing then women. I don't like being seen as inferior. SO I disguise myself as a man. The only others that know this are the other members of my little group."

*She explained.*

TRUTH. TRUTH.