Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow_Dashie01

I like it. The children giggling at the start felt a little out of place but other than that it's great, especially considering it's only your second mix. 

:)

Thanks!

I tried to get the giggling out of it, but didn't work, so had to leave it as it was :P

It's a good listen. 

The giggling children in the begining is a little out of place. Plus, there could've been a bit longer transition. It also sounded as if two beats were playing at once, which sort of muddled the song. That was the one thing that prevented me from giving it a higher rating. 

• Brohoof 1

Do you want my honest opinion?

SO AWESOME!!!!!  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Thank you! Glad you like it :D

It's a good listen. 

The giggling children in the begining is a little out of place. Plus, there could've been a bit longer transition. It also sounded as if two beats were playing at once, which sort of muddled the song. That was the one thing that prevented me from giving it a higher rating. 

Thanks for the feedback! It really helps me to try and get it better next time

And thanks for listening :D

@@Rainbow_Dashie01,

Audacity is not really a good software for making music. I use it just to tweak the sounds of my compositions and add audio clips. If you really wanna remix, you're gonna have to get something like FL Studio or Pro tools. I use Finale 2012.  

• Brohoof 1

@@Rainbow_Dashie01,

Audacity is not really a good software for making music. I use it just to tweak the sounds of my compositions and add audio clips. If you really wanna remix, you're gonna have to get something like FL Studio or Pro tools. I use Finale 2012.  

Ow, cool! I'll def check those out!

I do plan to make more when I have some spare time

@@Rainbow_Dashie01,

Problem is, they're not free. But you can get free versions of them. They just won't have every single feature the software offers. Also, just a word of wisdom: Remixing is not just fusing two songs together, it's making the song how YOU interpret it.  

• Brohoof 1

@@Rainbow_Dashie01,

Problem is, they're not free. But you can get free versions of them. They just won't have every single feature the software offers. Also, just a word of wisdom: Remixing is not just fusing two songs together, it's making the song how YOU interpret it.  

So, is this a remix or not?

Also, I am gonna first try a bit with some free software (wheter it be Audacity or something else) before I go professional :P

Just try to get some basics down and when I am more experienced, I might buy Finale 2012

Is that easy to use and plenty to work with?

@@Rainbow_Dashie01,

It's technically not a remix, more like a fusion. Finale 2012 is like $400, but it's got some really good stuff in it. I can tutor you in music if you want...for free. We can do it via PM.  

Daum, 400 dollars. But that would be pretty cool!

Alright, I'll hold you to that when I get Finale 2012 ;)

And thanks in advance!

@@Rainbow_Dashie01,

You can also get Finale Printmusic 2011, but that's an older software and doesn't have as good of instruments as Finale 2012. If you do this and become a member of the Finale community, they may offer Finale 2012 or 2014 for a lower price. Anyway, up for some tutoring in music? 

@@Rainbow_Dashie01,

You can also get Finale Printmusic 2011, but that's an older software and doesn't have as good of instruments as Finale 2012. If you do this and become a member of the Finale community, they may offer Finale 2012 or 2014 for a lower price. Anyway, up for some tutoring in music? 

Ow, you mean right now? Sure, but can you also chat via this site or not?

i think it was good, but to me, the vocals sounded a bit poppy for the beats. i mean, the beats sounded a bit dance music and i just didn't think the vocals really fit in. a better way to remix this would have been to edit the vocals a bit, synthesize them so that they would fit in with the beats. if you had done that, the giggling also would have fit in with the song. but other than that, great job. i mean, i'm speaking as a music listener. i just listen to a lot of music, i can't remix or mix to save my life, i just sing. so you're already more talented than me in the remixing department :D