Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Um... hi~...?

Zekira G. Drake

(edited)

...I'm bad with introductions, I usually get on a message board without introducing myself... lol

Anyway, Zekira Drake here... Game Conqueror #3, title given to me by a community that disappeared 14 years ago...

I'm just new to FiM, I've only been engaged in it for around 2 weeks. And I must say the amount of fandom material you can find on the net is incredible... I don't think I'll be able to catch up at all, or even fit in...

I have a huge obsession with Rainbow Dash. THERE I SAID IT, at least I can get that out of the way before anything else...

Now for non-MLP stuff about me...

...I consider myself a video gamer but I actually only play VERY FEW (canterlot voice'd for emphasis) games. This however came with the fact that I am able to focus on getting good at those games pretty darn well. I'd be willing to bet you guys will only recognize very few of these, though...

-(JP) Taiko no Tatsujin

-(JP) Pop'n Music

-(Global) Marvel vs Capcom series (currently playing Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3~)

-(Global) Pokémon -- Competitive Battling

-(Global?) Monster Rancher -- Maxxin' out everything

These are the only things I'm playing as of late, of course I've played more, but this is the only ones that I'm sticking with right now.

I'm not a good visual artist at all, but I did get into attempts at drawing stuff late last year. http://www.pixiv.net....php?id=1777264 these contain most of the stuff I make, though there aren't any ponies here (you'll need a pixiv account to see all my stuff though). Actually the only things I upload here are of one fandom that's only rotating between 3 people lol... but it's also one of my favorite things to fan about despite the fact that it's not even a public thing. If some magic strikes me I might even try drawing MLP:FiM related stuff sometime.

I'm also versed in computer programming, but I'm actually not practicing this well despite the fact that my current college course is that of software technology. I feel pathetic as such... I mainly use Java but I'm very, VERY curious about C# as it seems like almost everyone is using it. Since it's and OOP language I think it's possible to adapt real quick? I don't know, I've never tried yet...

I'm also curious about the world of digital music. Because of my focus on rhythm-type video games (Taiko no Tatsujin + Pop'n Music, and then getting exposed a lot to BEMANI games too...), everytime I listen to a particular music I think I'm able to separate the instrumental channels even behind vocals and stuff like that, but of course I may be wrong here since I'm not actually knowledgeable in the world of music... I just have developed a very good beat-sense due to video games, that's all...

I was also a fic writer a few years back but I really only published one fanfic in the entire internet and it didn't even finish. Now that I notice it, a lot of the stuff I'm mentioning here as my hobbies that aren't video games are stemming from the fact that I'm incredibly lazy with these...! :/

Previous fandoms I've engaged in:

-Klonoa

-Spyro the Dragon (cue the mindfeather I got when I first saw Spike)

-Pokémon (still do)

-Devil May Cry (been out of touch ever since the series went to the PS3)

-some other stuff I might be forgetting

Oh dear, I think I've said a little bit too much. I hope I'm not being too annoying...

...eep...

I forgot to mention, I can read Japanese, but can barely understand it. I'm also very stupid at Kanji though, so... orz

Edited by Zekira G. Drake

(edited)

Hello There!

Welcome to the forums, I hope you get to meet everypony. We are happy to meet you. :)

I like your art, and Pokemon, DMC, Spyro, and MvC are all awesome! My Favorite Pokemon is Dragonair! Another Dashie fan I see? I am a Celestian myself :) It is nice to meet you.

Edited by CeIestia

Welcome to the forums! So you like Pokemon, huh? Mind if I ask you what your favorite Pokemon would be...? I like the Pokemon games too! (Granted I haven't played one lately but still...) Anyways, nice to meet you :) btw, my faves out of the Mane 6 are Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and Rainbow Dash :P

(edited)

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay!

(Be prepared for somepony to come around with the welcome song...)

Looking around, I'm actually surprised no one has posted it yet...

...|*・ω・)

Oh and I'm really amazed at how quick replies get on this board... it's been forever since I last joined a message board that's actually active... I think I might feel well here...

Welcome to the herd, Zekira! Enjoy your stay! Also, I think your art is rather cute. ^^

Oh, thanks... you really think so? Well it WAS the cuteness that got me engaged in the chibianthros anyway... so I'm trying my best to make it such...

Hello There!

Welcome to the forums, I hope you get to meet everypony. We are happy to meet you. :)

I like your art, and Pokemon, DMC, Spyro, and MvC are all awesome! My Favorite Pokemon is Dragonair! Another Dashie fan I see? I am a Celestian myself :) It is nice to meet you.

I'm surprised that there are actually people here with a lot of common interests as I do, despite the fact that I have very few interests anyway... that makes me feel better, thank you...

Welcome to the forums! So you like Pokemon, huh? Mind if I ask you what your favorite Pokemon would be...? I like the Pokemon games too! (Granted I haven't played one lately but still...) Anyways, nice to meet you :) btw, my faves out of the Mane 6 are Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and Rainbow Dash :P

My decisive favorite would be Jirachi, but there are a lot of others which I really really like as well. Serperior, Milotic, Salamence, and all the Eevee+lutions come to mind...

I adore pokemon, ive played every game! My favorite pokemon is Zoroark! I adore you art, you are my new best friend!

Um... thanks...? (゚ω|

Edited by Zekira G. Drake
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Welcome to the forums!

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2so9mx3Iag&feature=related

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay!

(Be prepared for somepony to come around with the welcome song...)

I have the video bookmarked :P Edited by King of Magikarps

ally people here with a lot of common interests as I do, despite the fact that I have very few interests anyway... that makes me feel better, thank you...

No problem! Making everypony feel welcome is something I love to do. (And who couldn't like most of those things?) I hope you have a wonderful stay here :) I look forward to knowing more of you.

This warm of a welcome feels... nice, for a change. I don't remember the last time I was greeted this well...

Thanks guys, looks like I have a lot of things to look forward to... and a lot of things to catch up on. Looking forward to my stay here...

...thanks again...