Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Our OCs on Earth

Wolf Smith

December, a time for love and peace, well sorta. You see not to long ago me and this boy Andrew broke logic, our OCs Night an alicorn price, son of Discord and Nightmare and Seth, a wolf worrier came to Earth. Yea not fun when Andrew OC hates Night's father  and now with him here things have gone down hill. I had an old version of Night which I dumped and when they came to Earth tried to kill me, Night, Andrew, Seth, and Discord. So after all that most of the US knew about us and now we are tiring to make it through high school.

Life of a writer is never fun.

Well now it's the first day of school again, lets see who people take the news.

"CAELAN! NIGHT! Get up, first day of school, again. Come on!" My mother calls up to me.

(This color will be Night)

Come on Caelan get up!

(This color will be me)

I'm up! *I look over to my wall and remember the 'bad' times. I grab my glasses and throw on my Discord T-shirt*

(And this will be Discord)

Now Night do be careful.

Yea, Yea, Yea I know. *Night walks over to my door and knocks*

Almost done! *I finally get done and walk out of my room, but not before grabbing my backpack* Hello Night, you ready?

As I'll ever be.

*I look up at the clock: 7:30* You ready Night?

You know I am always ready. Discord be good, please.

I will, besides Mrs. Smith is going to show me how to cook.

"Remind me why I'm not killing my own son right now" She thought.

Well peace!

See you mom and dad!

*Night teleports me to school* (He does this in the story if you read it.)

​Need to get use to that again. Come on at least you don't have to stay hidden anymore.

Edited by Wolf Smith

(Seth)

(Andrew)

Andrew was in a blissful trace of sleep...until a shill beeping woke him up.

"For wolf sake, turn that thing off!" Seth, a dark greywolf, moaned from his side of the bed.

"Well... time for another year of school..." Andrew chimed in. He slowly got up, turned off the clock and did his usual morning routine. He then walked down stairs, expecting to find his dad. All he found was a note.

Andrew,

The CO of the base called me in early to discus the 'wolf-pony' thing. They are still not convinced that they are friendly. I say different. Back to the matter at hand, just take the Duce to school.

Dad

Andrew looked over the note again, not noticing Seth sneaking up on him.

"So, what's the note say?"

"Oh, just that my dad is still sorting out the details from you and Night." Andrew said. They ate breakfast, the wolf eating bacon, Andrew eating a pancake. After finishing, Andrew packed his stuff and walked outside. In the driveway was his car: A M809 military transport. 

"Military surplus for the win." Andrew muttered to himself as he climbed into his truck. Seth jumped in the back, where there was a little pillow for the ride. He drove to the school, taking up two parking spaces with the truck. He got out, taking his pack.

"Well, come on. Apparently you are also enrolled, Seth" Andrew called to his wolven companion.

"Ah there you are Mr. Smith" A voice called to me

​*I turn around to see Mr. Davie, the principle* Hello sir.

"Where is young Night, I have something for him." He said.

I'm not young, I'm 1016 years old *He called from behind me*

"Well what ever, but you will now be enrolled here at Southern Wayne High school. You will have the same classes as you partner" He said.

Uh, not to be rude but Night is very smart.

Does have a point.

"I wasn't done. You will stay with Caelan during the day, you don't have to take the classes." He commented.

Sweet.

@@arkman575,

*I see a military transport pull up with Andrew in it* HI! Andrew! Seth!

Sweet, he's here to?

Edited by Wolf Smith

@@Wolf Smith

Andrew looked over to the two humans and one alicorn. "Hey guys" Andrew called, recognizing the group.

"Ah, Andrew. I see you brought Seth along. Did you get the letter?" The principal asked.

"Yes. So Seth is a student here?" Andrew asked. 

"Interesting theory, I guess it does help with my diplomatic work."  Seth commented

"You will regret saying that in a few minutes in." Andrew commented.

"Ok, so you and Caelan seem to have the same classes again. Just keep your... friends in control and we can pull this off."

@@arkman575Well unless you call have the son of chaos as a friend and now as family member, then yea we'll keep them under control.

"Just stay out of trouble" He said and with that he's off.

HI Seth, how have you been? *Night flies over to the door* Come on, I'm ready to see people faces.

Night remember, they know about you.

Right.

Edited by Wolf Smith

Erravi was sprinting to get to campus on time, his alarm had failed to go off and he had woken up with only fifteen minutes before class started...Stupid alarm...he thought as he raced out of his apartment,...Why today of all days do you have to not go off! I didn't even have enough time to shower...anyway I'm going to have to cut though the park to get to class on ti- he was interrupted as he narrowly avoided a light pole, still maintaining his pace as he raced across the park.

Ugh, did I ever mention how much I hate this forest...Blacklight slowly made his way though the Everfree forest, occasionally cutting stray branches and leaves out of his way with his sword. Still as much as he hated the forest, he had a job to do he told himself as he cut his way though. The nearby town of Ponyville had been reporting a growing number of disappearances and has hired him to investigate them and since most of them had been last seen near the Everfree, it had been safe to assume that something in the forest was causing all the disappearances. After a few minutes of trudging his way though the Everfree he finally reached a clearing and deciding to take advantage of it, he lay himself down in the center of it to rest. That was until a strange aura surrounded him and before he could react, lifted him up several feet into the air and begining to flash. As the light finally consumed him his last thought was Oh BUC-finally ending with a blinding flash and as it dissipated, Blacklight was gone.

Erravi was halfway though the park when he was saw a small light in front of him, That's strange...who would use a flashlight at this hour? As he neared the light to investigate it suddenly exploded in a blinding fury, launching him several feet away headfirst into a nearby tree, knocking him out cold. As the light dimmed, it left two unconscious beings lying in the park, one of them Erravi and another a black pegasus.              

@@arkman575,@,

Andrew I'll see you inside. I'm going to see what teachers we have this year.

​See you later wolfy *Night snickers*

*Me and Night walk around the school which was easy considering everyone was outside waiting for class to begin*

Caelan, how many people do you think will pass out and try to tell a teacher?

Hell if I know. Most of the school knows about you and Seth. *We reach one of our classes: Civics*

"Ah so you must be Caelan. I'm new here and....I heard you had a friend" The teacher said. "I heard he saved both you and your friend plus most of North Carolina.

Come on in Night.

"Night? that's a strange-" The teacher stopped. "That's a...what is that.

You're new here aren't you? Name is Night Wolfe, son of Discord. Nice to meet you. *Night holds out a hoof*

"Mr.Smith this some type of joke, right?" The teacher said walking to the door and waved to Dr. Davie.

"Davie! This young boy think-" He was stopped.

"That's the one, I'll call a school meet later" Dr. Davie walked off, getting ready for the meeting.

You think that's strange wait till Andrew and Seth get here *I take a seat up front*

"Wait, Seth Eclipse?" The teacher asked "Oh and the name is Mr. Jones"

You'll see when they get here and don't freak out.

How long am I going to stand here. *Night was waiting for a hoof shake*

"Right, very sorry, Mister Wolfe" Mr. Jones shakes Night hoof

​Please don't call me by my last name, just call me Night *Night takes a seat beside me*

Edited by Wolf Smith

Ugh...what happened? Blacklight thought as he slowly rose to his hooves and after checking for any injuries, quickly checked his surroundings thinking, Wait?! This isn't the Everfree and what is that! His eyes finally resting on the unconscious Earrvi. Drawing his sword, he cautiously apporached the unconscious human until he was a two feet away from him and unprofessionally began prodding him with his sword. That was until the being stirred, causing Blacklight to panic and buck the being in the head, knocking him out cold. Instantly regretting his decision, he poked the being lightly as he asked, " Are you ok?

@@Wolf Smith

"Later Caelan" Andrew called.

"See ya, Nighty" Seth commented as he turned to Andrew. "You know, I never did li-" Seth began before noticing what looked to be blast of light in the distance.

"What the heck was that?" Andrew asked.

"You saw it too?" Seth added, judging the distance of the disturbance was from where he was.

"Should we go after it?"

"I'll check it out, you have school."

"So do you."

"I'm not a human, plus I am only here to learn human culture until I get back home." Seth replied as he began walking to the forest where he saw the flash.

Andrew turned for the school and walked to his first class of the year- Civics. "Cool". he muttered to himself. When he got to the class, the teacher was just finishing up with shaking hands/hooves with night. As Night took a seat, Andrew walked up to the teacher.

"Hello, I'm Andrew Clark."

"Ah, good to have you... Andrew Clark? The same Andrew Clark who is with Seth Eclipse?" He asked, giving him an odd glance.

"Ya, he's dealing with something at the minute, but he said he'll be right back."

"Just to ask, is he like... him?" The teacher motioned to the Night.

"Oh, Seth's nothing like the alicorn. He's more level headed." Andrew said, taking a seat next to Night.

----

@

Seth began to run to the source of the blast of light. Apparently, it was in a rather dense piece of forest near the school. After a few minutes of traversing, he came across something he assumed he would not see until he was back home, another pony. At a second of disbelief, the wolf approached the pony (who apparently knocked out a human.). 

"Ok, who the wolven hell are you!" He demanded, growling at the pony.

Edited by arkman575

@@arkman575,

Where's Seth?

Yea, where is that little wolf.

Wolf? As in dog. OK what the freak is an alicorn and there is a no pet on school grounds rule *Mr. Jones takes a seat*

One of you explain now before- *He was stopped by the intercom*

Can teachers and students please report to the gym *The intercom went out*

(Andrew, if you can't skype that's ok)

Alister felt something impact his head and at a high speed I might add and he quickly woke up and looked over to see who had launched that item at him he saw his sister standing there and behind her was a bunch of passed out teenagers lying about the place in varying conditions

"Hay sis what's up"

His sister shannon looked like she was about to blow a fuse

"What's up you've wreaked the house again having another one of your stupid parties mum is gonna kill you when she gets back from her business trip"

Alister lifted himself up and off the sofa and yawned

"Nah she won't kill me she loves me too much to do that"

Shannon groaned and walked away in the direction of her room and a green pony with a blue mane and tail stood up from behind the sofa and walked round to alister

"Man your sister is hot"

Alister hastily kicked the pony in the face

"Dude what the buck is wrong with you"

The green pony Connor stood up from the floor and rubbed his muzzle

"Nothing I just like your sister she is so smart and beautiful and amazing"

Alister face palmed and started walking to his room

"Dude your so weird ugh what time is it"

Connor looked at the clock and laughed

"Its 10:15 dude"

Alister stopped and turned around to face connor

"Sweet celestia we're late for school"

• Brohoof 1

@@arkman575

Blacklight had nearly finished wrapping the strange being's head when a shout took him by surprise, turning around, he found a...wolf growling at him. Drawing his sword, he glared at the wolf as he ask, " The real question is who are you and what do you want?" He slowly began to edge to Earrvi, placing himself between the wolf and Earrvi as he put on a defensive posture. Great...first hairless apes, now talking wolves...my day just keeps getting better and better...he thought as he glared at the wolf.  

Edited by Blacklight01

Well Caelan lets go, should I hide in the shadows or just go invisible?

Again people know about you.

MEANWHILE

Like this, Mrs.Smith?

"Yea like that, Discord. Now we wait. Could you wake up Caelan's dad?" She asked the chaotic beast

Ok *Discord teleport to his room* Hi Mark wait up! *He screamed through a megaphone*

I'm up, fuck! *He gets up, get dressed and walks down stairs*

Hi honey. *He grabs the paper* "Five month call back to when 2 boys and there OC saved NC" *He sat the paper down.

You want to go out tonight with the group?

I would love that!

Edited by Wolf Smith

@

Seth continued to glare at the newcomer. This made no sense. A pony, on Earth?

"I am a royal diplomat for there people. State your name and purpose here!" Seth demanded, not intimidated by the melee weapon. He had been here long enough. If he had a link for him getting back to his home, he would take it.

-----

@@Wolf Smith

Andrew turned to the teacher before departing. "Just a heads up, I wouldn't call him a dog. It intimidates him."

He turned to his two friends as he walked out the door. "You don't happen to know what this is about? By the way, Seth is checking out a disturbance outside the school grounds."

@@arkman575hell if I know *I spot Doc. Davie* Hi Doc.!

Ah there you two are. Listen we have a few new students so this is why I'm calling this meeting. I don't want half the school freaking out, am I right? *He points to Night*

I want you to stay hidden in the shadows till I say the word, now where's Seth?

So wait, what?!

Edited by Wolf Smith

@@arkman575

Blacklight's eyes slowly widened as he looked from the wolf to Earrvi, then back to the wolf as he asked, " So your the diplomat of all these hairless apes..."he paused, gesturing to Earrvi,"...well you wouldn't happen to know where I am, do you?"

Earrvi slowly began to stir, placing a hand on his head, as he thought, Oh my head....wait are those voices...Opening his eyes, he spot what appeared to be...a pony and a wolf talking to each other. Closing his eyes again he thought, I must have hit my head harder than I thought...

Edited by Blacklight01

@

Seth was still questioning his opponent. "They're called humans. A very idiotic race on the verge of their third world war. The only reason they haven't is because of their laziness. Now, how the hell did you get here from Equestria?" Seth asked, revealing that he knew about the pony's origin.

@@Wolf Smith

Andrew walked along with His two friends on the way to the assembly. As they walked the Doc. came up to them.

"Well, Seth is... to tell you the troth, I don't know what he's doing. He was checking out an explosion of sorts before school, so I don't know what's up." he said.

@@arkman575, Well, we can do something for him later, the whole school is waiting. Come on I show you where to wait. *He shows us where to wait*

Night go ahead a hide.

*Night was not happy about what being told what to do, but he did it anyways* 

When I say your name go ahead and rise up.

T minus 40 secs.

@@arkman575,

" Like I'm going to tell you anything. If this is another world that you claim it is, your probably one of the reasons I'm even here. " Blacklight replied, still distrustfully of the wolf as he edged away from him, trying to head to a nearby clearing in an attempt to escape. Just have to keep him talking for a bit longer now...he thought as edged ever closer to the clearing...almost there...

Earrvi was slowly getting to his feet, too preoccupied with his major migrain to pay much attention with the scene playing out in front of him. 

You guys ready? *I nodded*

Night you ready? 

Yes, get a move on, I can't stay like this forever!

*He walks out onto the floor* Good morning. As many of you know about five months ago we almost lost the whole state to an evil person. Well for the people who don't know we have the very people who saved us here today. Let me introduce Caelan and Andrew!

Come on Andrew, lets see what happens

@,

Seth stared at his opponent, a slight grin on his face. He saw him edging away. "Just to say, if you are trying to run, let me mention that wolves can run up to 40 mph. 50 if we are desperate. If you try to hide, I only wish you luck at you futile attempt."

He closed on the pony, ever so slowly, then noticed the human waking up. "You don't happen to know him, do ya?"

@@Wolf Smith

"I never liked big speeches, plus it wasn't that big of a thing." Andrew whispered to his friend as he walked in with him. "Let's get this over with so I can track down Seth."

@@arkman575, *We walk to the mics* Hello everyone

So Caelan tell us what happen that night.

Funny story, as many of you know I'm part of the brony fandom. *shockingly no laughs*

I made an Oc a while back and well..

This Oc was your life wasn't it?

Yea, he was a very kind person sometimes.

Was his name Night Wolfe?

*Night rises out of the shadows* Yep.

*There is whispers among the crowed*

Hello everyone. I will be coming to this school, but not only me. Andrew here also has an OC coming to this school *Night points to Andrew*

@@arkman575,

" Oh him." Blacklight replied as he pointed to the waking human, " I found him like that when I woke and I was helping him till you showed up." Though I didn't exactly help when I bucked him...he thought though he keep that part unsaid as he reached the clearing and unfurled his wings as he said, " Well catch me if you can sucker." and with that lauched into the air, heading to a nearby cloud. 

Earrvi was slowly regaining his senses and was beginning to hear in on the conversation as he thought, Yep I've gone mad.  

@

"Well... ya. Fuck. Should have seen that on." Seth said, facepawing. "Wings. Brilliant." Seeing that his first potential interest in escaping this planet had just abandoned him, he turned to the human. Seeing he was moving, he assumed it was a good sign. "Hello. Just to say, that was a pony and no, you are not insane. Do you have any questions?" 

'Remind me to ask Andrew to make pamphlets for when people freak out.'

---

@@Wolf Smith,  

Andrew took the stage and talked into the mic. "Hello. Name's Andrew. If you see a big grey dog, that's him. If you plan on calling him anything but a wolf, make sure you write up your will in advance." Andrew joked, handing the mic back to Night. Whispering to the two he said. "I really hate speeches. Never make me do that again."

Edited by arkman575

@@arkman575I bet most of you are asking, what am I? Well, I am an alicorn. what is an alicorn you ask? Well they are a cross between and unicorn and pegasus *Night light his horn and flaps his wing* So as you can see I'm not fake.

And word of safety, don't you dare touch Caelan or Andrew, I have magic and my father is the god of chaos itself.

*I grab the mic from Night* Any questions?