Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Helloooo!

Calypony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: I was searching for a good MLP community

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I was a MLP fan as a little girl and my mom gave me the Build-a-Bear Fluttershy as a gift, so I decided I at least owed it to myself to try out the show. I fell in love about 5 minutes into the first episode and have been hooked ever since!

Hi all! I'm a pegasister from Minnesota. I've had a life-long love of ponies but MLP fell off my radar when the series and toy line just lacked that special something for me. I kind of stumbled back into it accidentally being a Build-a-Bear fan, and I'm so happy I did. I am currently catching up on the show. I'm trying not to take it all in over a single weekend because I want to take my time and truly enjoy every moment!

I have a lot of oddball traits that I'm told I shouldn't have as an adult and single mom, but I'm learning to not care. :) I love MLP, Disney, traveling, and gaming. Why are there no new MLP games?! Of all the shows that should have a game, this one is it. I used to play online MMO's but being a full time student and single mom doesn't leave much time for that, so my ponies keep me company! Right now I'm trying to track down all the "brushable" figures that I've missed over the last couple years and it's proving to be quite a challenge but so much fun at the same time. :)

• Brohoof 3

Howdy!

Welcome to the forums, we hope you enjoy your time here and have fun with it! As long as you follow the rules, you will make a lot of friends here.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate! ;) Have fun!

• Brohoof 1

Hehehe....Would have welcomed ya quicker but had to add my sig which almost killed me.

Anyhoo welcome!!....this place is sooo friendly and fun to just chat in.

Just be yourself here the community is very nice and we are all friends here.

Quote of the day for you.--- ~ When Life Gives you Storm-Clouds, Make Rainbows!! ~

• Brohoof 1

Welcome! Have some cider and pie and join the fun! *hugs*