Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open War on PACE: The Begining

~/XC- BRONY\~

The overlord is sent toppling over as hand is rip clean of sending it flying along with the remains of his bolter

"AGH you BITCH I'll cut out your heart and feed it to you!!!"

The overlord staggers to his feet and starts to limp over to lydia a large trail of blood leaking from his wrist

Lydia chuckles, "Will you now dear? Because i have a pocket full of quarters that say otherwise, want to try again?" She once again reaches into her pocket and removes a coin, this time aiming for the Overlord's legs, "Go ahead punk, just go ahead and fucking try me."

The overlord shuffles towards lydia his breaths growing ragged the overlord collapses right in front of lydia a pool of blood starts to form by his side he looks up into lydias eyes

"You might have taken by hand warp spawn but khorne will have your skull"

He then falls face first into the ground the fight knocked out of him he then whispers only loud enough so that lydia can hear

"don't let me die lydia"

Celestia nods "well. Lets go talk to him." She smiles "has he be acting weird?" She said sounding a little bit worried. Luna and celestia hehead to the throne room "rocket. Thank you for helping us." She smiles.

Hank smiles "well. Imma need a gun to tinker with. A sniper perhaps?"

JT looks, "well this is all i have," he pulls out a MP5," "didnt think of grabbing a sniper when we left the compund... sory about that. "he says"

Rocket shrugs, "if repeatedly saying im useless is, then yes." he tries not to gawk over the fact hes talking to not only celestia... but the one and only luna

A bullet shot again went off just about a foot in front of Lydia, leaving a hole in the ground. "WHOOPS....my bad" said Blake slowly quivering as he crouched down behind the barrier. "I've got to learn to use these things, their really well rounded" he said to himself

The air ship landed at the foot of the mountain. Rain and her squad pulled out of the ship and the ship took of and left. "Alright men, lets get through this quietly." She said. "Joey, give me my sniper, time to set plan alpha in motion" she explained as a troop threw her the gun, and a one strap backpack.

Hank nods "okay. Bring rocket in the tardis if you see him!" He took the mp5 and rushed in the tardis to fix up the gun.

Celestia frowns "please. If he ever does it again. Make him feel useful. His life was horrible ever since he came here." She frowns "lets go see how he is doing." Said luna

A bullet shot again went off just about a foot in front of Lydia, leaving a hole in the ground. "WHOOPS....my bad" said Blake slowly quivering as he crouched down behind the barrier. "I've got to learn to use these things, their really well rounded" he said to himself

The air ship landed at the foot of the mountain. Rain and her squad pulled out of the ship and the ship took of and left. "Alright men, lets get through this quietly." She said. "Joey, give me my sniper, time to set plan alpha in motion" she explained as a troop threw her the gun, and a one strap backpack.

Charles was walking around the Castle, as he was heading to the mountain and then setting up More Ice Clones to defend this area while he keep waking. *Something is not going to be right here and if this happen then I will be facing a Pace Solider and I hope he or she is stronger than other Pace Solider’s that I fought.*

The overlord shuffles towards lydia his breaths growing ragged the overlord collapses right in front of lydia a pool of blood starts to form by his side he looks up into lydias eye

"You might have taken by hand warp spawn but khorne will have your skull"

He then falls face first into the ground the fight knocked out of him he then whispers only loud enough so that lydia can hear

"don't let me die lydia"

Lydia flips the coin and shrugs, then whispers back, "Your chaos god shall have no such thing. You can teleport, so save yourself. Maybe next time you'll trust me when I say that I have a plan." She steps back, then pockets the coin and turns away from the Overlord.

Ben ran over to Blake. "How you feeling?" He asked, rummaging through his bag. "Did the painkiller work?" Ben pulled a bottle with a yellow liquid inside of it, and then another liquid with green liquid in it. He poured them into another container and mixed them a bit with another tool. Ben put the containers away and closed his bag. He drew his gun and then pointed to a building. "There's a tank coming around that corner!"

The overlord slumps down on the cold stone floor blood leaking from where his hand once was he slowly loses the ability to think and soon his vision fades now he is unconscious his mind lost to the warp for now his body is empty unmoving and lifeless

Edited by lonewolf1735

Ben ran over to Blake. "How you feeling?" He asked, rummaging through his bag. "Did the painkiller work?" Ben pulled a bottle with a yellow liquid inside of it, and then another liquid with green liquid in it. He poured them into another container and mixed them a bit with another tool. Ben put the containers away and closed his bag. He drew his gun and then pointed to a building. "There's a tank coming around that corner!"

"You think we can stop a tank, the best we can do is hide. Unless you have some kind e mixture that blows up tanks" he said slinging the sniper rifle onto his back and pulled out his carbine. "Come on move to cover"

Rain and her troops dug through the mountain into a cave, with their technology the covered up the cave entrance with a camouflage.

(Just To let you know fire blaze, you can't find the troops. I'm not having them fight till later on in the story.)

"You think we can stop a tank, the best we can do is hide. Unless you have some kind e mixture that blows up tanks" he said slinging the sniper rifle onto his back and pulled out his carbine. "Come on move to cover"

Rain and her troops dug through the mountain into a cave, with their technology the covered up the cave entrance with a camouflage.

(Just To let you know fire blaze, you can't find the troops. I'm not having them fight till later on in the story.)

(Aww great Charles is board now)

Charles then seeing a Panting of the Main Six on the window as they beat Discord, King Sombra, Nightmare Moon, The Great and Powerfull Trixie, Treik and other villains. “Gust this is there history, That must be Discord the god of chaos and michfist.”

(I wounded if Pace Solider’s meet Discord?)

Hank smiles as he ran out of the tardis and to blake, ben, and lydia as he jumps in joy "guys I modified this mp5 to work for ponies wanna see?!" He said as he pulled the trigger at the tank "wait.. is that a real tank?" He smiles as he pulls out his sonic screwdriver

Lydia runs over to the two, holding her wrist, "What's going on? Seriously? I think my wrist is broken after that trick I just pulled, so unless you happen to have something that can fix it I'm going to be useless for fighting that thing... Are you two ok? Did that asshole hurt you?"

Lydia runs over to the two, holding her wrist, "What's going on? Seriously? I think my wrist is broken after that trick I just pulled, so unless you happen to have something that can fix it I'm going to be useless for fighting that thing... Are you two ok? Did that asshole hurt you?"

Hank smiles as he ran out of the tardis and to blake, ben, and lydia as he jumps in joy "guys I modified this mp5 to work for ponies wanna see?!" He said as he pulled the trigger at the tank "wait.. is that a real tank?" He smiles as he pulls out his sonic screwdriver

"Yes, it's a REAL tank. In fact, it's bigger than a normal tank." Ben said, looking at Blake. He turned to Lydia. "Yeah, we're fine. The mixtures are working pretty well on Blake!" He felt stronger rumbling. "C'mon, we should probably take cover before that thing blows us to pieces!" Ben then quickly looked at Hank. "A sonic screwdriver? On a PACE tank? I don't think so..."

Edited by Ducksquack

"Yes, it's a REAL tank. In fact, it's bigger than a normal tank." Ben said, looking at Blake. He turned to Lydia. "Yeah, we're fine. The mixtures are working pretty well on Blake!" He felt stronger rumbling. "C'mon, we should probably take cover before that thing blows us to pieces!" Ben then quickly looked at Hank. "A sonic screwdriver? On a PACE tank? I don't think so..."

Blake slid over a barrier and crouched down leaning against it to take cover with the team. He then was trying to think of ways to stop,or destroy the tank.

"Lydia, by the work that I've seen you do, you defiantly know physics and such. So I have a question, when I teleport all I'm doing is putting myself through worm holes that I create at will. I've been able to bring people with me, and objects. But do you think I could teleport myself...with that tank?" He asked

Blake slid over a barrier and crouched down leaning against it to take cover with the team. He then was trying to think of ways to stop,or destroy the tank.

"Lydia, by the work that I've seen you do, you defiantly know physics and such. So I have a question, when I teleport all I'm doing is putting myself through worm holes that I create at will. I've been able to bring people with me, and objects. But do you think I could teleport myself...with that tank?" He asked

"Ah, thinking with portals! You know, I think I'm the only one on this team without strange powers. I might have something that can help..." Ben said, searching through his equipment. "Well, this can be used to exploit gaps in its armor..." Ben waved a sharp metal rod around. "Although..." He looked past their cover for a moment and saw the tank. "I don't think it has many gaps..."

"Ah, thinking with portals! You know, I think I'm the only one on this team without strange powers. I might have something that can help..." Ben said, searching through his equipment. "Well, this can be used to exploit gaps in its armor..." Ben waved a sharp metal rod around. "Although..." He looked past their cover for a moment and saw the tank. "I don't think it has many gaps..."

Lydia nods, "If you have something that can heal my wrists afterward, I can make a gap for you. I'd just rather not be crippled if I can avoid it."

Lydia nods, "You should be able to as long as the tank's dimensions don't take up more space than your wormhole can accomodate... Why do you ask?"

Lydia nods, "If you have something that can heal my wrists afterward, I can make a gap for you. I'd just rather not be crippled if I can avoid it."

Lydia nods, "You should be able to as long as the tank's dimensions don't take up more space than your wormhole can accomodate... Why do you ask?"

Ben looked at Lydia's wrist. He held it up gently, peering at it, and smoothly caressed it. "Wow... I'm no doctor, but that does seem a bit... off..." Ben drew a small syringe and injected it near Lydia's wrist, covering her mouth. When it was empty, he searched for another item. He pulled out a small, white, 'bracelet' of sorts. "You know, I never thought that this thing would come in handy." Ben said. He snapped the bracelet onto her, it reforming to her wrist's size. "Wow, it fits you!" Ben said, as he smiled and pressed a button on the bracelet. A small needle emerged from the inside of the bracelet, injecting a lovely healing liquid into her. "The best thing about these things are that not only do they look nice, and function well, but they actually feel nice. I'm a bit jealous, those feel VERY good." Ben said, rummaging through his bag again.

"Science is all about experiments, right?" He said slinging his gun onto his back and jumping over cover, out into the open. He ran over to the tank as it slowly turned towards him, in a quick motion he grabbed the tank barrel, and him and the tank suddenly disappeared. It was quiet for a minute or so. But the all the sudden a tank came from the sky crashing upside denting in the top of it rendering it disabled. Blake appeared on the ground, "experiment worked...." He said. Underneath his mask, his nose bled. The focus of that current action was just a little to much. And then he collapsed to the ground. His body finally shutting down as it needed rest.

"Science is all about experiments, right?" He said slinging his gun onto his back and jumping over cover, out into the open. He ran over to the tank as it slowly turned towards him, in a quick motion he grabbed the tank barrel, and him and the tank suddenly disappeared. It was quiet for a minute or so. But the all the sudden a tank came from the sky crashing upside denting in the top of it rendering it disabled. Blake appeared on the ground, "experiment worked...." He said. Underneath his mask, his nose bled. The focus of that current action was just a little to much. And then he collapsed to the ground. His body finally shutting down as it needed rest.

Ben's jaw dropped, for a billionth time. "Wow. That was impressive." He said to Lydia. Ben walked over to Blake, kneeling down beside him. "He's fast asleep. Lydia, what should we do with him? I feel like injecting things into him right now isn't such a good choice. I think he just needs... to sleep."

Ben's jaw dropped, for a billionth time. "Wow. That was impressive." He said to Lydia. Ben walked over to Blake, kneeling down beside him. "He's fast asleep. Lydia, what should we do with him? I feel like injecting things into him right now isn't such a good choice. I think he just needs... to sleep."

Lydia nods, "Just let him rest... Thank you for the bracelet by the way, It is making me feel a lot better... Would you mind if I talk to you in private for a minute? I... I'll see you over there..." She points to an alley opposite the tank, then immediately walks there, gently rubbing her wrist.

Lydia nods, "Just let him rest... Thank you for the bracelet by the way, It is making me feel a lot better... Would you mind if I talk to you in private for a minute? I... I'll see you over there..." She points to an alley opposite the tank, then immediately walks there, gently rubbing her wrist.

"Sure thing." Ben put some stuff away in his bag, put it on his back, and then followed Lydia to the alley. He finished his sandwich, took a device from his pocket, pressed a few buttons, put THAT away, and then looked up. "So, Lydia, what do you want to talk about?"

Hank nods "okay. Bring rocket in the tardis if you see him!" He took the mp5 and rushed in the tardis to fix up the gun.

Celestia frowns "please. If he ever does it again. Make him feel useful. His life was horrible ever since he came here." She frowns "lets go see how he is doing." Said luna

JT nods "alright, I'll send him your way when I find him" he said. Handing over the mp5, "you know what? I wish I had a p90, these standard issue weapons are annoying to carry" he said

Rocket followed the sisters "do you min if I tag along? I kind if got lost" he said, embarrassed

"Sure thing." Ben put some stuff away in his bag, put it on his back, and then followed Lydia to the alley. He finished his sandwich, took a device from his pocket, pressed a few buttons, put THAT away, and then looked up. "So, Lydia, what do you want to talk about?"

Lydia looks to his pocket, "What was that you were just messing with? Anyway, I wanted to tell you that I haven't been completely honest with you... I have been working for pace, but it isn't because I choose to. Can you forgive me for lying to you all this time?"

Lydia looks to his pocket, "What was that you were just messing with? Anyway, I wanted to tell you that I haven't been completely honest with you... I have been working for pace, but it isn't because I choose to. Can you forgive me for lying to you all this time?"

"Oh, I just checked Blake's vitals. He's fine." Ben said. He looked deep into Lydia's eyes. "I know. Trust me, I know. Believe it or not, PACE asked me to do the job before I got deployed. I refused. Of course, there were some... problems, but I overcame them. And Lydia..." Ben said, smiling at her. "You've saved my life... 7, 8 times now? I can always forgive you." He quickly dove forward and gave Lydia a hug, not giving her a chance to recoil. "Sorry, I'm a hugger." The electric sparks shot through him, causing him some pain. "Hey, could you... err... turn 'that off somehow'?"

Edited by Ducksquack