Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Ballad of OCs (VOICE ACTORS! Lots of 'em)

Elements of Power

(edited)

Greetings! I have decided to begin making a song with which to share with the community It would be something like the 12 days of christmas of with as many OCs as I can find. Keep in mind that to submit your OC, you must be able to voice act for them. I'm thinking 42 slots, for the sake of time.

-Bullet Strike (EOP)

-Cogs (EOP)

-MONOTONE (EOP)

-Brute Force (EOP)

-Post Mortum (EOP)

-Silver (Dargent)

-Crimson (EOP)

-Selune Darkeye (Nioniosbbbb)

-Terra Lionmane (Nioniosbbbb)

-Thunderwing (Promethean Alicorn)

-Snapshot (Waddles)

-Rai (Waddles)

-Chipper (Waddles)

-Arc (Waddles)

-Valiant Gamer (Ninjamon102938)

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Though an animator is not required, nor in an artist, it would certainly be nice. We would definitely need some kind of music artist, as we need the actual carol music.

I will be doing the writing, though I may accept one other person.

MUSIC:

WRITING:

ANIMATOR (?):

I only need one of each.

So, anyways, I've got my 5 OCs in the first slots, since I voice act them a lot.

Thank you for your time, I hope to hear from you soon!

Edited by Elements of Power

Are you talking about singing, or talking? I'm just a tad confused since you said it's a song.

Like a cross between the two, like the 'Twelve Days of Christmas' song, but with 42 days.

I'm thinking something like...

On the first day of MLP my OC said to me... 1 (something)

And so on. I'd do all of it except the part they tell "me"

I would like to submit my OC as hell I would love to voice him.  Looking forward to the opportunity, :D  He's right below, Thunderwing:

oc___thunderwing_by_halorecons12-d70416i

My OC is my avatar and on my profile. Valiant Gamer is his name and I think it would be fun to voice act. Though do I have to sing as him. Also how do I send you the audio?

We'll cross that bridge when we get there. For now, I'm just getting people on board.

Hmmm is ponysona's allowed in this? because i don't know how too make my voice sound diffrent on my oc's and other ponysona's that are basically not me ponyfied as you can see there's a pony with a heart cutie mark and that's me ponyfied.

• Brohoof 1

aw heck i wouldnt be much of a Kind hearted Brony if i said no.

If you want to feel free to use my OC Clear Heart if you want.  he's not me ponified,  that would be pretty much akin to Grimlock the dinobot being ponified with a mic in front of a script as his cutie mark.

Voice actin him wouldnt be a prob at all.  though If an irish accent , more specifically a northern irish one would be an issue ( he is an Irish apple Family member) i can pretty much disguise it to sound different

post-25320-0-38581200-1394670871_thumb.png

Edited by Clear Heart Apple