Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Registration!

Its.Yara

I'm such a dunce, this is going to be my first MLP Con and last month I just registered. I wasnt able to find any info about how to show that I paid for tickets. Will I have to go to the convention and pick up my badge?

Thanks Everypony!

Actually I had a question about something similar as well. I had registered for the High Society Pony and I wanted to know about the custom badge as to how its going to be handled since I have not heard anything about it besides what is listed for the registration.

• Brohoof 1

Actually I had a question about something similar as well. I had registered for the High Society Pony and I wanted to know about the custom badge as to how its going to be handled since I have not heard anything about it besides what is listed for the registration.

I am in the same boat. 

Also if I purchase a badge for someone else who picks it.

Hi Simon,

I was wondering the same thing about the custom badges.  If they really are custom, don't you all need some sort of information before we get there?  I have one of the packages too where I am supposed to have a custom badge.

Hi Simon,

I was wondering the same thing about the custom badges.  If they really are custom, don't you all need some sort of information before we get there?  I have one of the packages too where I am supposed to have a custom badge.

I'm not part of the con staff, I was just trying to answer the questions I could answer and I don't know how they're handling the custom badges because I didn't get one.  I'd just email them on the contact form and ask... they probably just haven't gotten around to starting them yet, but whatever it is, they'll be able to answer your question.

I'm not part of the con staff, I was just trying to answer the questions I could answer and I don't know how they're handling the custom badges because I didn't get one.  I'd just email them on the contact form and ask... they probably just haven't gotten around to starting them yet, but whatever it is, they'll be able to answer your question.

Oops!  Sorry!  You seemed so official.  :-)

• Brohoof 1

Hi Simon,

We will have emails going out soon requesting information about what pony goodness you want on your High Society and up memberships! Our graphics team are sharpening their pencils and aligning their digital pads for a slew of custom badges! 

• Brohoof 2

We will have emails going out soon requesting information about what pony goodness you want on your High Society and up memberships! Our graphics team are sharpening their pencils and aligning their digital pads for a slew of custom badges! 

Thank you so much!

Awesome, now i just have to narrow down who i want on my badge 

Uuuuuuugh, why didn't I buy the high society pass?

Also, a word of advice for anyone who is making Babscon their first con:  Fill out the alias/nickname (I forgot what it was called, exactly) section of your badge, be with with a popular online alias, your OC pony's name, or even just your first name.  The first con I ever went to, several years ago, I made the mistake of not filling it and was the only person in a group of over a dozen with their real, full name on their badge.

Well two of the people are children but I put their names on the registration.  I imagine I'll be able to tell them the children's names when I pick up my own and get their passes.

Yup I purchased my tickets last month for a BronyFair since we don't offically have a con. My nephew is 8yrs old and going with me but he'll have his own VIP Plus Badge with me along side, both of us seperatly named but I paid for both.

Uuuuuuugh, why didn't I buy the high society pass?

Also, a word of advice for anyone who is making Babscon their first con:  Fill out the alias/nickname (I forgot what it was called, exactly) section of your badge, be with with a popular online alias, your OC pony's name, or even just your first name.  The first con I ever went to, several years ago, I made the mistake of not filling it and was the only person in a group of over a dozen with their real, full name on their badge.

Thank you for the advice.  I wasn't sure if I should put this name on it or not.

• 2 weeks later...

Will our transaction e-mail be enough to get us into the parking lot at the discount price?

How early should one get there on Saturday to have a good chance at getting a parking spot?

The parking lots usually collect as you leave- at least that has been my experience with the hotels in the area.  More than likely the con will give you validation parking coupons once you register and you can present that when you leave.

As for time, I have no idea.  If it's anything like a Disney event you will want to be there a couple of hours early for parking and to get online so you won't miss much of the Con.  You can always bring breakfast with you and have it while you wait.  It certainly can't hurt to be there early.

Can I pick up a badge, that i bought for someone else, for them? For as of this post the person is going to be getting there on Friday and I will be there on Thursday