Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

video Anon3mous1's PMV's

Anon3mous1

So, I have 18 PMV's up on my youtube channel. Not trying to brag or anything, but they are high quality, 720p and well recieved by youtubers - I thought you ponies might enjoy them!

example:

and for some randomness:

I will post new pmv's as I make them :lol:

Edited by Anon3mous1

(edited)

Actually I didn't make the music on those ones - but the original didn't have a PMV to it, so I decided to make one.

If you're ever wondering about credits, just hit up the youtube version - I always keep track of who's stuff I'm using.

Seeing as how you all like them, here's another:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjP31fp4q5Q

Edited by Anon3mous1

• 4 weeks later...

I've got an idea for a new PMV (even though it's the middle of exam period and working on it is probably not a good idea). If anypony wants to use the idea - go ahead, it would probably improve my grades!

So here it is: Gym Class Heroes - Stereo Hearts, telling the story of Octavia and DJ PON3. I will be editing the audio (not quite a remix) to make the voices sound different. Of course most of the video will be mostly fanart (with some fan animation) similar to my Simple Plan - Jet Lag. Here is my dA favorites folder created for this purpose, showcasing the artworks I will be considering for this new PMV. If there are any I've missed please link me to them.

So does anypony think this is a good idea?

Not sure if I should bump this but whatever -

CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE

(Obviously! It's a Full Metal Jacket Parody.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PS4G-lXsFEM

Edited by Anon3mous1