Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Zombie Survival RP

Skullbuster

Frozen looks at Broken and shrugs, "Either place would have them, why do you ask?" She stops as a wave of agony arcs through her mind, "Di-did anypony else see that? There... There was something moving down that hallway..." She whimpers, the calm, almost relaxed, precision totally absent from her voice. She steps under Broken's wings, the unknown threat still more prevalent than the veritable wall of absurdly sharp blades now hanging above her head.

Edited by FractaLuna

inside the urgent care lobby is also filled with blood all over the walls, it is barely lit, there is a single light in the hall way on the other side of the lobby, and a light on in the lobby its self, the sound of a vent closing is heard behind them in the hallway they were just in

I nod, but refuse his gun, and i pull my shotgun out.

"I got this"

I refur to the shotgun, and hold ready for anything that will happen. I also think about how kind broken is using his wings as a sheild over us.

'Hmm... i wonder'

I think about a few things, and somepony who ismin the group. After seeing more movement upahead i refocus to that.

(You ninjas)

(Filler filler filler)

• Brohoof 1

"Do not look at the light." Broken murmurs quietly before closing his eyes and trusting his other sense to guide him. Even with the constantly shifting and disappearing landscape, the over-mind has enough information to provide him with an accurate perception of the items in the room. He clips his slug thrower to his bag and enters the room.

Frozen tollows the two, now acting as the rear guard due to Broken's role as the group's shield. Navigating through Urgent Care from memory of the times she volunteered there, she indicates the path to the wing's supply room, all the while wondering why her headache was getting worse.

the hospital looked like it hasnt been looted before, there was no looter damage, just scenes that indicated there was a huge fight here once, as the group made their way through the lobby, in the hallway they were heading to, near the end of the hall, a black shape scurried up the wall and into a vent very fast, it was easy to miss

"Whats that?"

i quitely say, aimming in that direction as we hear and see something scury into the vents,

"Keep a watch out on the vents too..."

i say as we press forward without hesitation. My mind thinking on current events and the somepony only little here and there. But i remain focused on our current situation, walking slow so we don't cause any zombies to wonder out of a room and attack.

"I will take the first responsibility of carrying the supplies. Then you, warpony, and then you, exalted." Broken murmurs. The door of the storage room seems to be locked. He frowns, "We will have to break this door down... it will make much noise. Perhaps a key is in the room?"

"Lets look for it"

I say and we start looking around, still on guardnfor anythin to happen, while it seems like we are safe for alittle bit i think and let my mind wonder alittle as we search the room. I also think about the plans for the community to make.

(Ah... the last of us is such a good game...)

there is a glint near a corpse, the body of a unicorn doctor, his throat slit, beside him is a bloody key which reads "Supply" on it

suddenly in a near by room a single zombie walks out of an operating room, it is completely oblivious to the group, it can be seen that it has several scalpels sticking out of it

Frozen nods as the silent plan is relayed between the group. She silently raises her icicle spike above the softest point of the zombie's skull, then brings it down as hard as she can. Trembling slightly from the day's exertion, she smiles, "Zombie taken care of. Let's get the shit and get moving." She notices that Broken seems more evil looking than before, and to her his once protective wings look like the blades of a thousand tiny executioners.

the zombie fell, no trouble, the supply door clicked unlocked

the supply room was oddly well stocked, it was full of surgical supplies, like instruments such as scalpels, forceps, and rib splitters, along with other things like bandages and slings, there was even a wheel chair and limb and wing braces, there were also surgical medications like blood clotters and blood thinners, and of course anesthetics 

"But I need something to defend myself with, other than that baseball bat, which I'm fairly certain is going to break soon." Missy said. "Look, I can certainly handle a gun, I might not know how exactly to use it right now, but somepony has to teach me how they work, in case of a dangerous or life-threatening situation."

Broken frowns when a large portion of the previous room disappears from his perception. It almost seems to be a pattern. His over-mind concurs and examines the pattern for a moment. It almost seems like groups of hoofsteps.

"Exalted. Warpony. There is... something... I believe, in the room we previously left. I do not know what it is."

@@Sekhayet,

Frozen nods, "Y-you saw it too?" She shakes her head, as if something crosses her mind, "Wait... This is another of your techno-magical buddies isn't it? You brought us here to kill us, you're working with THEM!" To her, this jump in logic seems to make sense, so she draws her pistol and points it at Broken, her entire body trembling in fear at the thought of being in such a small room with him. 

a rustling was heard in the vents above, Frozens shouting alerted what ever was hiding out in the vents as a low growl was also heard

from behind her it could be seen that the zombie corpse was gone, a trail of blood leading into the operating room it originally came out of

(I am now officially struggling for things to do.)

Missy equipped the gun again, holding it in her magical aura, she looked down the sights, aiming it at the bottle, making sure the safety was off... and obviously making sure she wouldn't drop it again, then pulling the trigger, the bullet flying through the air and hitting the side of the bottle. "Drat!"

(I am now officially struggling for things to do.)

Missy equipped the gun again, holding it in her magical aura, she looked down the sights, aiming it at the bottle, making sure the safety was off... and obviously making sure she wouldn't drop it again, then pulling the trigger, the bullet flying through the air and hitting the side of the bottle. "Drat!"

Philipe had been awoken earlier by a gunshot and watched Missy try to aim, he saw her miss and curse, he walked up behind her "Hey, you woke me up" he was frowning, his stature wasn't exactly imposing, and his appearance was too fabulous to be scary at all, but he stood firm obviously trying to be imposing.

Missy observed the way in which he was standing, clearly trying to intimidate her.

"First off, you don't scare me, second, now isn't the time to be sleeping, there's too much to be done." Missy said. "We need to fortify this building, block off any weak points, entrances..." Missy began to feel slightly faint again, along with a rumbling in her stomach.

Missy observed the way in which he was standing, clearly trying to intimidate her.

"First off, you don't scare me, second, now isn't the time to be sleeping, there's too much to be done." Missy said. "We need to fortify this building, block off any weak points, entrances..." Missy began to feel slightly faint again, along with a rumbling in her stomach.

he chuckled "there goes the 'reluctant teacher' routine...I never was good at it, but it is night, which is why it is the perfect time to be sleeping, believe me, we will have plenty of work to do tomorrow" he heard her stomach growl "you eaten yet kid? I haven't either"

"I haven't eaten in about 4 days, not that it's relevant to the current situation, but..." Missy really was beginning to feel a pain in the back of her head again, a ringing in her ears, she was visibly trying to keep herself from going unconscious again. "Though... I guess there wouldn't be any harm in... sleeping..." Missy fell unconscious again.

Philipe caught the kid before she hit the ground and carefully laid her down in his sleeping bag since he didn't know where she was sleeping and went to grab some food and water from what was in the cart (-2 food -2 water) he splashed a little bit of his water on her face trying to wake her up "C'mon, you gotta eat, then you can sleep" 

Missy appeared to be mumbling a little, she was dreaming, it was a nightmare of sorts, she couldn't fall asleep without seeing the image of her parents being eaten in front of her, when Philipe splashed the water on Missy's face, she woke up yelling "Stop!". She noticed Philipe next to her "I passed out, didn't I?"

Broken's expression is frozen by the over-mind and his personality overwritten. The warpony mind chooses from a pre-determined list of actions, how to handle sudden betrayal by an ally mitigated by health concerns.

Broken's warpony mask softens to simulated worry and concern, "Lower your weapon, exalted."