Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Zombie Survival RP

Skullbuster

Philipe chuckled hearing them "Good, I was afraid i'd have to loot your bodies, you guys were taking awhile" he shrugged "sorry I get a wee bit cynical once I get back to killing" the body of the zombie from earlier laid behind him, eleven tally marks written in blood on the pavement beside him "eleven on this trip and two earlier today...And the bomb doesn't count towards your number Frozen" he smiled at them and hefted his sledge hammer "shall we continue back to base?"

"Yeah, lets get back"

I say and follow the group forward towards the base, i take my wing and brushes it against his metal one and smiles as we contenue walking back to base while i still think about broken and the plans for the communty that we are going to build togeather, and for any survivor who wants to be appart of our fair community.

Missy gets up and starts walking around again, the place was very dark again, as they had to turn off the lights to avoid detection from the zombies a small time ago, it looked scary to her, it didn't matter how she was feeling, she was always afraid of what might be lurking in the darkness, Missy used her light spell and lit up the area around her.

Sweets sighed as Arial fluttered about, gasping out as he kicked at an oddly placed ball. She sighed shakily. Ever since all this had started, she had been nervous. The Pegasus had had to kill her own aunt Jaded Blonde when she began to change. Stabbing her repeatedly with a kitchen knife, discarding the weapon and barricading herself in her room. She met Lace days later, who saw her shaking by the window. Now, Sweets couldn't stop her hooves from shaking, from her mind to race and think of the worst ends...

Lace sighed, knowing she wouldn't be able to get the gun away from Missy anytime soon. Maybe they could compromise. She hated the idea of some pony so young holding a firearm. The tall mare walked to the camp area, looking about. Sweets was there, unsure of herself as always. "Where are you, little dears?" Lace called lightly, not wanting to stir anything that may have been listening.

Missy saw Sweets in her small searchlight spell, she trotted slowly over noticing her hooves were shaking.

"Hi, we didn't get a whole lot of time to talk earlier, are you alright, you seem to be undergoing emotional duress. Is there anything I can do to help?" Missy asked,

Sweets looked to Missy in surprise, wings flying open. "Ah..." she understood alright, but was surprised such a young pony knew and used the words 'emotional duress' so easily. "No, I'm fine." she said, managing a small smile. It trembled briefly, before fading.

"Something my mother always taught me to do when I'm feeling stressed or irritated, is to place your hoof to your chest, breathe in, and exhale as your push it away, almost as if you're taking all your troubles and pushing them out of your body, it always works for me, you should try it." Missy smiled.

"It's sweet of you to offer. But I'm okay, really..." Sweets looked away, ears pressed back. She hated being weak, and now wasn't the time to break down. She looked to Missy, an odd half smile on her face while trembling hoof rubbed her left leg. She had to keep believing she'd be okay, otherwise she wouldn't be.

Broken walks quietly along and trusts the group to keep an eye out for any dangerous corpse types that might be out. He feels more tired now than even the first day in this world. He'd spent the entire day and night running from corpses and only stopped to rest the next morning. He felt worse now.

@@Twinkfeather,

Frozen shrugs, "Sure it doesn't count, so I'm up to 7 regular zombies and one of the big-ass ones. I think that one should at least count as four... Anyway, this isn't a competition, so let's just be glad that there are that many less of them around now... What did you need all of those car parts for?" She asks, intrigued.

"Okay, then." Missy said, really doubting Sweet's honesty towards her, but she would probably feel worse if she told Missy the truth, so she let it go. "Anyway, like I said, we didn't get much time to talk earlier, is Lace your sister? She seemed kind of protective of you."

We contenue to the base. Walking and watching for corpses, i watch broken too, smiling as we contenue down the streetm nothing obscure happens other than seeing fire of the highschool, and the hoard of zombies only really packed flank by flank staering aimlesslyninto the fire that seems to be dying down from where we are. I stick close to broken watching our suroundings.

(Would you consider your self taller or equal size to most ponies?)

@,@,@@Sekhayet@@Twinkfeather

the group comes across an abandoned almbulance, its been there for a few years, the door on the back is open, in the far distance, illuminated by the orange glow of the high school, is a billboard sign that reads "Ricky Recardo's guns and ammo!" it was some distance off, a few blocks away from the school

Sweets tilted her head, shaking it. "No, Lace isn't my sister." she chuckled weakly. "She found me barricaded in my house. My real sister got lost." she shrugged slowly, trying to make it roll off her mind in the process. "Lace is protective of anyone younger than her. She's really been defensive since this whole thing started."

Sweets tilted her head, shaking it. "No, Lace isn't my sister." she chuckled weakly. "She found me barricaded in my house. My real sister got lost." she shrugged slowly, trying to make it roll off her mind in the process. "Lace is protective of anyone younger than her. She's really been defensive since this whole thing started."

Missy wondered if she had somepony to take care of before, but something happened to them, so this attitude of taking care of everypony younger than her is some way of coping with the fallout. "I read a book on psychology, she seems to be overcomensating for something that might've happened. I can't say for sure, but something happened to her."

I run over to Missy. "Hey wanna play soccer? We can be less bored then!" I show Missy the soccer ball that I found on a shelf. "It has air and everything!" I move the ball around with my hooves and try to do a trick but, end up falling on my face. "T-that never happened okay?"

(OOC: Football/Soccer xD)

• Brohoof 1

@,@@Skullbuster,  

Frozen nods, "Ok. I hope there's something we can use in there..." She cautiously walks up to the ambulance, her pistol still raised toward anything that may be inside it. She looks into the ambulance, searching for anything that could be of use to the group.

inside are 2 Pharmacy strength potions an old defibrillator and various stabilizing equipment, if they could find a way to transport it, it would be a good medical station, however, if it even still worked was any ones guess, it had been there for a while 

Broken folds his wings together and lays down next to to rest while the other scavenge. If they need somepony else to carry things he will volunteer, but only if they ask. He just wants to sleep. He reassess for a moment, he wants to eat, drink, then sleep.

Frozen grabs the potions and the defibrillator, then looks back over at the group, "Does anypony know how to hotwire an ambulance? If so, it would be prudent for us to try and get this running. It's got a hardened chassis, a mobile generator, and more medical equipment than the rest of us combined."

"Uh... no... i have no clue"

i answer back as i watch broken lay down and rest. I smile at the sight, but i contenue to keep watch for everyone. Not seeing any zombies at the moment.

"Only thing i really is that you have to use wires, and the battery has to be live for it to actually turn on"

I say again

Broken shakes his head to keep himself focused and speaks up, "Perhaps a life glyph and animation spell? From what I remember, they act as temporary workarounds for defunct equipment."

He shrugs his wings and stares out into the night to watch for corpses.

(OOC: Going to bed. I'm just tired as all hell today.)

@,@@Sekhayet,  

Frozen gives a sarcastic chuckle, "Yes, I know that it needs to have a charged magic battery or a unicorn to jump it. So can anyone drive? If so, I'd be willing to jump the thing just to give us enough power to get it from here to the store, and then maybe to a magic power station."