Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Zombie Survival RP

Skullbuster

OOC: http://mlpforums.com/topic/90253-zombie-survival-rp-quite-detailed/ (check this often)

It has been 5 years since a terrible zombie outbreak hit, all hope has since been abandoned, the only thing now is surviving to another day, your group has found itself in an abandoned house in a small town, it will need to be barricaded, and if your group grows, then you will need to move some where larger or build your own settlement eventually, currently it is day time, most zombies dont go out during the day, that doesnt mean that daylight is safe however...but during the night is when the streets are full of infected and they are more aggressive

You have a few cans of food, enough to last you a week, and a rifle with a decent ammount of ammo

(all stats will be updated in the OOC OP)

Dust walks towards the rifle, picks it up and looks in the mag of the rifle:"*sigh* With this, we can only survive a week maybe one and a half is we're lucky. Not to mention our food supplies is running out. Somepony really needs to go scavenge ASAP. Maybe at the police station there's ammo and food?"

Thunder Dash was on guard duty, watching intently out the window. It was borded with only a slot for a gun to poke though. The shambling dead outside moaned, unaware of thoes barricaded within the house. A smell, so disgusting that to be overpowered by it would cause intense vomiting, rolled throught the air, a constamt reminder of the new world outside.

Dust walks towards Thunder: "Look at them, walking and moaning, eating dead corpses off lost survivors and mindlessly heading to somewhere they dont even know" Dust gives the rifle to Thunder:"Maybe a lil' gun practice on those undead meatbags?" Dust makes a litttle smile.

(edited)

Thunder grinned "you always know how to cheer a stallion up, Dust."

He carefully took aim, and shot. With the muffler on it hardly made more then a *thunk*. One zombie dropped, gray matter flying into the air. Two more shambled to the body, there milky white eyes staring at the body.

"Bullseye."

Edited by SkyHeart

"Heyhey, nice one, now give me the gun back before the others are gonna whine that we are wasting ammo, but are we else gonna do to pass our time? Bake cookies and play board games?" Dust makes a brohoof gesture towards Thunder."Brohoof?" while Dust is thinking:Man, i would kill for a good sigaret now"

Thunder brohoofed Dust "I a agree, they've got us corraled in here 24/7, I'm mean, I'm going stir crazy!" He trotted to the other window and checked its strength. "We've never been atfacked, and the zom population outside is dropping. I think we should move on."

"No, we can't, we need way more supplies for that, and can you name a place that we know is clear and safe? Because i do not want go to bed to getten woken up by a meatbag" Dust stills smiles a little everytime she says "meatbag" "Speaking off sleep, in 5 minutes, it's my turn to guard, i rested enough"

Josh sat in a corner of the house staring at a green leaf on the floor. He had been trying to think of ways to make it useful but it being his only current herb ingredient that was proving to be difficult. stuffing it into his pocket he tightened his hood to hide his snake like eyes and four horn like growths on top of his head. It never mattered when ponies saw his strange features but it was habit if anything else. he jumped when he heard the gun shot and then laughed a little to loud at himself.

Dust walks towards Josh:"Hey,Josh. Why are you always wearing your hood?" Dust walks towards Josh with a small smile. "And that leaf isnt gonna move if you look at it, go to sleep or eat something, i have to go do the guard shift, and know this: Dont be ashamed of whatever is under that hood of yours, we are in this together, we wont feed you to those meatbags"

"So what shoul we do?" He asked her. "We're running low on supplies... We won't last long." He started to re-organize the meager supplies they had. "If we don't raid something soon, we'll starve. We would have to move out of town to find supplies."

This worried Thunder. How would they survive?

(edited)

Some zombies walked over to the newly dead corpse, their senses were dull, they could detect quick motion and were attracted to bright lights, their hearing was average, drawn to loud noises, though they are less likely to notice out doors unless it is very loud and continuous, they have a strong sense of smell but it is short range it allows them to be very spacial aware making sneak past them rather hard in close quarters

they shambled about, there were about 15 in total sperated out around the coldesack

(keep in mind your rifle is a simple bolt action with a 5 round box mag)

Edited by Skullbuster

"Looks like we've got about fifteen surrounding the place" he looked at Dust and Josh. "We have to come up with a plan guys, this supplies won't last forever."

He trotted over to them. "And Dust is right, Josh. No judgement here. I had a great friend who was half griffon, and he was totally cool."

Dust looks through the window:"Well, my dear Thunder. How are you planning to leave with us in 1 to 3 and they're hungrier then a fat pony at a pie eating contest?" Dust takes Thunder's hoof:"Just hold on, you'll see staying is the best option." Dust walks to the rifle, picks it up and looks through the window:"We will survive,friends"

(edited)

Ignore this. Sorry. Ignore this. Sorry. Ignore this. Sorry. Ignore this. Sorry. Ignore this. Sorry. Ignore this. Sorry. Ignore this. Sorry. Ignore this. Sorry. Ignore this. Sorry. Ignore this. Sorry. Ignore this. Sorry. Ignore this. Sorry. Ignore this. Sorry. Ignore this. Sorry. 

Edited by Hazelnut Muffin

"I have a plan" he said "if we go under darkness, we won't be as noticable... we can stay in a group. Or, just the pegasi could go. They are easy to dodge in the air. I could fly to a place with food and bring some back." He paused. "The only issue would be getting the food and leaving in one peice."

Dust looks at Thunder. "Okay,that is a plan that could only work as pegasi so, anypony willing to stay and guard the house?" Dust goes to the food cabinet and eats one food can. "Aah, sorry i was hungry,and Thunder can i talk to you in private? It is kind of something i have been walking with"

(edited)

(sorry for late reply real life is a boring distraction)

Josh picked the leaf out and started chewing or slowly then swallowed "there the leaf moved and I ate something" he giggled "the hood is comfy that and I guess I'm not used to ponies treating it as normal. They used to freak out if they ever saw but that was before things were so chaotic." He listened and then sat back "I would be happy to go to get food with anypony if you would like. Sleep is overrated" he smiled ruffled his wings a little and headed towards exit the to sit and wait

Edited by Guest

Thunder smiled at Josh. "Thanks"

He turned to Dust. "Yeah, sure Dust, you know you can ask me anything." He smiled teasingly and said "but you really need to stop eating all our food. We won't be able to use your skills if your the size of a cow." He laughed. "I'm just kidding. But we really do need to save that food."

Dust walks beside Thunder upstairs:"So, Thunder listen, the past time was great and i really enjoyed it, popping meatbags and just laughing. I mostly spended my time with you...and i-i was th---thinking, well not thinking, more hoping but....maybe we can spend some time together more as just two friends?

Thunder smiled and put his foreleg around her shoulders. "Sure, id really like that" he said " what did you have in mind?" He smiled at her stutters. She is so cute, he thought to himself.

((Filler filler fillfer filler filler filler filler filler filler filler fillfer))

Dust eyes began to glander like stars."i-i.....I LOVE YOU,THUNDER." Dust screams so loud even the zombies outside look for a second."I screamed a lil too loud,right?"

Dust moves closer towards Thunder.

(FILLER) (FILLER (FILLER (FILLER (FILLER (FILLER (FILLER (FILLER (FILLER (FILLER (FILLER) (FILLER)

(sorry I forgot to turn on post notification so I was unaware we were starting)

*a small bit of sound was heard outside as Spirit ran around in the street. Turning she say the barricaded house so she ran to the door and started banging on it*

"If anypony is in there please let me in"

"Oh!" Thunder blushed, but luckly his coat was too dark for anypony to see. "Wow Dust, I... I didn't know you felt that way." He lowered his voice and leaned closer to her "I love you too" he murmered. "I have for a while." He smiled "but I don't think... well, I just yhink it would be best if we focused on getting supplies for now. Ya know?"

Thunder looked up from his cozy moment with Dust. "Holy Celestia.. somepony is outside!" He galloped down the stairs. "Josh! What's going on? Who is it?" He said "we can't let them in untill we know if they were bitten or not!"

He looked through the window. Outside was a live pony.

Dust doesn't say a word and walks downstairs to her guard position while holding a tear in her eye. When suddenly she hears the door:"Umm,Who is there? ARE. YOU. INFECTED.?" Dust walks slowly to the door while holding the rifle.

(FILLER (FILLER (FILLER (FILLER (FILLER (FILLER