Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Zombie Survival RP

Skullbuster

He ducked back into a corner and started stacking heavier boxes and crates forming a little cubicle to keep him out of sight, the walkers wouldn't be much  trouble even if they got up to the attic door, the flier though he shuddered and hunkered down in his mini junk bunker he slowly nodded off, his spear pointed at the opening of the box fort.

Dust walked back down, but now with bandage under her right wing.

She still looked diffrent though....The encouters normally wouldn't hit her this deep, even if she was hurt by it. Suddenly she saw Thunder.

@SkyHearts

Dust walks towards him and hugs him:"I missed ya,buddy" she winked after saying that towards Thunder.

But still she looked...unsure of herself. Like,she doesn't know what happend. Dust sees the axe in Thunder's hoof, Dust took a big gasp and said:"Is that for me?" She almost begged saying it.

(edited)

*hearing the commotion downstairs spirit heads back down*

seeing the axe spirit responds,"ooo, did any of you find a light sword, or a bow, I can use old weapons pretty well but not those new, fancy weapons like that rifle you have."

((filler, filler, filler))

Edited by child of the night

((Occ i was kinda hoping the person i was with in mid flight would of posted by now.... oh well. Adliving the secene works too i guess))

@Warfluttershy

Me, mirrorwing and the other ponies reach your base safely and without drawling any attention from the zombies. I also take note as we get through the area, and seeing some zombies just sitting there at a door shambling about as if something had cought their attention. Aswell asa flier hovering low to the ground in the area.

((Occ sorry. Kinda wanted to wait. But couldn't help it. Also helping with bringging the new player out))

(sorry that i missed a loy ill just pretend i followed you all back and also grabbed some leaves etc.. sorry)

Josh heard Spirit ask about a bow and awkwardly took it off from around his back and gave him a couple of scrunched up leaves. "Here ya go i hope that these are okay." He also put down the one arrow that he had left to carry for it and then sat down looking around at everyone

Dust was in a corner working on her rifle. "Come on,where is the jamming problem?!" Dust after some looking throws her rifle on tje ground:"I give up" Dust kicks at the rifle,upon the rifle firing through the front door and hitting a zombie outside. "Umm...okay,it is fixed?,Seekids,violent helps everything"

(-1 Rifle ammo)

The bolt on the bolt action jiggled, some dirt had got in the action causing a blockage, it was cleared now, however since the door wasn't fortified the bullet hole let out a tiny bit of light from the lamp inside the living room, any zombie in close range would notice it

(edited)

I look at every pony and wonders. "Well... i will introduce myself. If that is fine with everypony?" i ask not sure if it is a good idea to talk about this right now. And then i look at everypony for a response after the gun was cleared. "I am Warfluttershy. Head of a special team under the Princess's command." I go on and say so everyone knows my name and my former position.

Edited by WarFluttershy

Dust lays down on the floor looking through the hole:"Wow. I am so good i dont even have to aim!" Dust laughs:"But serious now,this hole is gonna be a problem"

@SkyHearts

Dust looks in his eyes and asks:"I need to talk to you alone." Dust says on a calm tone. Dust already walks upstairs

(edited)

"The kind that had to deal with dangerous stuff that did not reqire the elements of harmony to put down the threat. Unfortunatly... the cause of all of this could of been stopped without the elements of harmony..." pauses and looks at everyone. "My team... nevermind. Its not important right now. That door needs to be fortified. I am sure there are some zombies commin' over from the gunshot" i say and look over at the sofa and i walk over to it ready to move it. "Are we expecting anypony else to come?" I ask to makesure before i move the sofa into the door to block it temporarly.

Edited by WarFluttershy

Philipe had almost dozed off when the crack of a gunshot echoed through the night air "Looks like i'm not the only survivor...Though I should probably wait until morning...ehhh but it's cold and dark here" he peeked out of his fort for a moment "besides, I don't even know where they are" he spotted a splotch of yellow light spilling out into the street, the only golden showing against tonight's silvery canvas, painted by the moon "Okay...well I know where they are" he glanced over as the flying pony bumped into another that had joined it, the frustrated pegasus sat back down in his fort and began to think, doing so he bumped into a bottle of rum and grinned "this will burn pale blue...they won't be able to see it" he took a piece of fabric from one of the dresses in the trunk closest to him "god I hope this works" he tossed a few of the dresses into the dirt on the ground and tied the bottle of rum to the spear, stuffing a piece of fabric down the mouth of the bottle he looked over at the breaker box "bingo" he cut a pair of wires from the box and touched them together to make a spark lighting his Molotov cocktail and chucking the spear i was attached to at the pile of clothes "hopefully that will distract them" he flew as fast as he could as the inferno swept across whoever s lawn that used to be towards the house just as the light vanished, he banged on the door, not too loud, but loud enough to definitely be heard.

"Uh..." I look at everypony else "One of you?" I ask unsure if it is or not. "Weather or not they are. We can't leave him or her out there." I comment before anyone spoke.

((Filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler))

The fire engulfed the house, it was far away enough from the group that their house would be safe, but every zombie in the neighborhood was heading to the burning house, even zombies that weren't in the neighborhood, if a zombie saw the orange glow of the fire in the distance they headed to it, unless they were already at a bright light source

Josh sat away from Everypony thinking to himself. He chewed on a leaf trying to ignore the hunger OK his belly. He glanced out of the nearby window and stared at the small glare of the fire. "wonder how that happened" he said to himself. he kept starting and then turned away and walked up and into one of the bedrooms to sleep

Josh sat away from Everypony thinking to himself. He chewed on a leaf trying to ignore the hunger OK his belly. He glanced out of the nearby window and stared at the small glare of the fire. "wonder how that happened" he said to himself. he kept starting and then turned away and walked up and into one of the bedrooms to sleep

(yeah...ignore the Pegasus knocking on the door, not like I need help or anything...In all seriousness LET ME IN)

he slammed his hoof against the door a little more franticly "C'mon let me in! I need help, I am non infected, unscathed and i'm a pegasus, my name is Philipe Hausenberg"

He collapsed on the couch that they were using to block the front door "My name is Philipe Hausenberg, I'm not infected and not scratched, bitten or injured whatsoever, I created a Molotov across the street to draw them away while I came over here, I don't have any supplies other than my kitchen knife, but I do know a little about blacksmithing, it used to be a hobby of mine"he was a bit out of breath "I ask to join your party and offer my services in exchange"

"Well... what kind of blacksmith, armorsmith, weaponsmith, or general smith?" I ask out of curiosidy. "My armor does need repairs... but what ever your skills are in the smithy would very helpful. Though i am not the leader i quite frankly joined the group just now" I look over at dusk, sprit, and josh.

((Ooc there are 3 real types of blacksmiths. General is like nails, general repairs, ect. Armor, you guess it, is making diffrent types of armor, different peices to a set, repairing armor more effecint, ect. Same goes for weapons, you are able to make weapons effecient, an repairs as well. Sorry Advance Dungeons and Dragons player. I know this stuff. Now if skull said doing all feilds in blacksmith is allowed then :yay: otherwise, i would think which one you would like right now. And this all makes for good story! (Now that doesn't mean you can try to make both armor or weapons or even nails and general items a blacksmith would make based on which one you are more effecient in)))

(i'm pretty sure the word "hobby" kind of gives it away to be weapons)

"I just said hobbyist...the only hobby blacksmiths I know that had any aptitude for armor were ancient, it takes a really long time to learn armour smithing, and I only used my time off of work, AS for general, why bother with that when it's cheaper to go to the store? common sense would correctly direct you to the conclusion that I am a bladesmith"

"Alright then" i say, and i look at my ill looking armor. Hoping it will last until we find a armoursmith for repairing and making armor. "If i where to find you the materials, would you beable to forge several swords?" I lift my wings to show you empty sheaths "i have lost my personal swords in a fight prior to this happenning to all of us.

((Ooc sorry, sometimes i don't get it right just like that. Sometimes it has to be pretty strait forward :/ but ofcourse over time i will get use to what you guys mean by that and i'll catch on pretty fast. Btw, my dyslexia is what henders me from catching things right away. Though you guys wouldn't notice that because it is in text. Not speaking to everyone, and often times i can't find a word and i have to replace it with something else that you'll catch onto what i am trying to say. I should of mention this earlier on the [OOC] of this so you all know. But go ahead and keep going like we are going, evetually i'll catch on faster.))

Edited by WarFluttershy

"swords take awhile to make...and for a sword i'd need an anvil, as well as a set of files to sharpen them, if you can get me those and the scrap metal, maybe, most I can do without the files is reinforce wooden weapons and make blunt metal weapons...without the anvil, I can only do small work, If there is a train station I can get an anvil there, but i'll need a hacksaw, as for the files? we will need to find a machine shop, or a hardware store" he grumbled to himself "i'l also need something a little hotter than a wood fire if you want any decent weapons...i'm sorry for being so temperamental, you got any food? I have not eaten in three days"

"Alright, we can find that stuff on supply runs." I hear my stomach growl from not eating several days either. "I am hungery too." I point out, then remembering about the sofa. "Right... the sofa" pushes the sofa, with twinkfeather on it, into the door to reienforce it for now.

((Oh geeze, sorry guys! Had no access this weekend!))

Thunder nodded at Dust, smiling. He handed her the axe. "Yup, i thought you might like this!"

He followed her up the stairs, and noticed a cut on her wing.

"Everything... okay?" He asked warily. He hoped she hadnt gotten into any trouble while he was away.

@SkyHearts

"A little exploring on my own,nothing serious though." Dust opens the door."After you,Thundy" she winks. "so,a succesfull supply run?" Dust asks wih every word coming closer towards Thunder."You know me,if something intrssed me i have to check it"