Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MAKING ANIMATION - CAST NEEDED! - ANIMATOR NEEDED!

LightningRainbow

Hey guys its me Lightning Rainbow here! I am making an animation it will be posted up on EquestriaDaily, My YT Channel, and on several other websites!!!!! 

minecraftgirlgamerxd@gmail.com    <-------- This is myy email to send me a letter of what do you want to be and to also send me an email if you are interested in animating. ----NOTE: OBVIOUSLY IM LIGHTNING RAINBOW (RainbowDash's Brother can be found here: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/lightning-rainbow-r5988

Cast:

|||||| MAIN CHARACTERS IN ORDER |||||||||

LightningRainbow - LightingRainbow(ME)

RainbowDash ----AVAILABLE----

Rarity ------AVAILABLE------

TwilightSparkle -------AVAILABLE-----

AppleJack ------AVAILABLE------

PinkiePie ------AVAILABLE------

FlutterShy ------AVAILABLE-----

||||||||| BackRound Characters ||||||||||

Princess Celestia ------AVAILABLE-----

Princess Luna ------AVAILABLE------

Shining Armour -----AVAILABLE-----

King Sombra -------AVAILABLE-----

Spike -----AVAILABLE--------

IMPORTANT!! - EMAIL ME IF INTERESTED FOR A SPECIFIC PONY!!!!!!!

Animators:

AVAILABLE!! I NEED 4 PEOPLE IN THIS!!!! EMAIL ME!!!!

the story is about Rainbow Lightning wanting rainbowdash to follow in his path but rainbowdash does not want to. RainbowLightning struggles to teach rainbowdash more about flying and how to be a wonderbolt like he was. Eventhough rainbowdash wants to be a wonderbolt, she still does not want to be a quitter like her brother (or at least she thinks he is a quitter). RainbowDash fails to understand anything about her brother. She goes to her friends for help but her friends say that she is wrong and her brother is right. RainbowLightning and Rarity are dating. i will give u guys scripts and other stuff once you are accepted as a role for cast/animator.

@LightningRainbow, hiya. Just letting you know that since you seem to be looking for people to help you with an artistic project of some kind, I've gone ahead and moved your thread to the Creative Resources section. Hope you can find roles for all your parts :)

• Brohoof 1