Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sup fellow Bronies

FluffyGoat13

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: I found MLP forums through Equestria Daily

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Unlike most Bronies i know i started out as a hater, parasprite, troll, whatever. I stayed that way until I found out that some of my friends were Bronies. One had been a Brony from season 1! Anyway, they all asked me to give it a shot and being as stupid as i sometimes am i said no each time. Then one of them challenged me to watch all of season 1 without becoming a Brony. I accepted and i am ashamed to say, succeeded. But by then Brony YouTubers had me. I started watching video after video. This lasted for 2 weeks until the friend who had challenged me the first time challenged me again. It was to watch season 2 without becoming a Brony. I accepted, but this time thanks to YouTube i failed. Discord took me. I watched up until the very end of season 3 and got hyped for the release of season 4 which at the time was next month. I had successfully been 'reformed' (hence the Discord pic) and welcomed into the herd by my friends, and I don't regret it one bit!

I love MLP, it is probably one of the best things that has happened to me in my life! Before i fell in love with it people avoided me because i was depressing, but now i've been reformed people i find that people no longer find me depressing. And on top of all that i have gained many a new friend because i'm a brony, the exact opposite of what i expected!

I love food, video games, talking to people who like the same things as me. Who am i? My real name is Ewan, and i am a 14 year old (going on 15) male brony, and my friends quite often compare me to discord. I live in a rural town remarkably similar to Ponyville (it is surrounded by farms and orchards, as well as having cider brewery's all over the surrounding countryside) in Britain.

It's been nice meetin' ya'll! 

• Brohoof 3

Hey pal, welcome to the forums!

And even I was a hater at first, but I eventually overcame that and became a big fan!

So nice meeting you and hope you have a fun time here! :):D

Awesome! Your the only other ex-hater i have met so far! Pressing the brohoof button is not enough! BROHOOFS FOR EVERYPONY /)!!!  :D

• Brohoof 1

Hey Ewan! I'm Mel, and I joined pretty recently. It's nice to meet you, we're almost the same age - I'm 15. :)

My favourite pony is Fluttershy too - I've been told I'm a bit like her which is a massive compliment in my opinion! 

Okay, well that's it for now! Nice meeting you!

• Brohoof 1