Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Posting Links?

Private Eye
Go to solution Solved by NavelColt,

Hello! I was planning on maybe posting from fan art and such on the fan art forums and I had a question about links. I noticed in the Global Rules it says you're not allowed to advertise my site or something and I just wanna make sure I don't wanna break any rules.

Basically, I plan to make some art and post it on the fan art section. I was wondering if it'll be alright to link to my deviantart deviation page (or just plain deviantart page)? Just curious, I don't mind either way. I just wanted to know in case people was interested in my art and wanted to watch me on there. Sorry if this is a stupid question, just don't wanna break any rules ^^'

That's fine, just linking to your page when it's appropriate in that kind of topic is alright. You can also include your DA on your profile as well, as there is a field for it, you could tell people to go use that too if you wanted. Be sure to just put your username in the field though, not the URL of your profile, as it won't show up properly :3

• Brohoof 3

• 6 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.