Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

Well yeah, just relaxing won't do anything, but clearing your mind and the like (things you often hear about in modern movies that contain a special "force -- like Star Wars) can open the gate for demons. Of course, they can only enter if you want them to. At least, that's what I think...  :huh:

Clearing your mind and relaxing are the same thing, different name. It just means you're not thinking about anything, not being uptight.

The more often you listen, the easier it gets. You relax faster, go deeper into trance, and become more suggestive.

Hence why sometimes they want you to repeat it for greater results.

Thats the thing though, i don't feel like i'm going into anything. I just feel relaxed and nothing the voice says really means anything after that.

Clearing your mind and relaxing are the same thing, different name. It just means you're not thinking about anything, not being uptight.

Lay off will ya? If he (or she) doesn't want to do it then they don't have to do it. Sure maybe you can say its safe, but it doesn't mean they have to trust you. 

• Brohoof 3

Thats the thing though, i don't feel like i'm going into anything. I just feel relaxed and nothing the voice says really means anything after that.

Don't move or think about anything. Only listen to what the voice says, anything it says.

Just listen and get into it. Half of the process is believing what is happening is real.

I actually tried to do the rarity one, but it didn't work on me. I guess I felt more relaxed, but I didn't feel a personality change. :( It would've been really cool if it did work. also very scary. i'm not sure i want to try another....... :unsure:

Lay off will ya? If he (or she) doesn't want to do it then they don't have to do it. Sure maybe you can say its safe, but it doesn't mean they have to trust you. 

I'm just telling him inherently true information. He misunderstood the term. I'm only guilty of informing him of the correct definiton. I did not once say I even wanted him to try it.

• Brohoof 3

Second try. Still nothing, but I felt more relaxed than last. I think this is going as it should. I'll post again with the results next time I try.

Also, a question: Do you actually see the "changes" or do you just feel them?

Don't move or think about anything. Only listen to what the voice says, anything it says.

Just listen and get into it. Half of the process is believing what is happening is real.

You cant just 'not' think about anything, its not that simple, you are always thinking about something. And i am only listening to the voice.

I'm just telling him inherently true information. He misunderstood the term. I'm only guilty of informing him of the correct definiton. I did not once say I even wanted him to try it.

I'm sure its getting frustrating for him (or her). Its getting frustrating for me even. I'm a christian as well, but i still tried it, but not everyone is the same. Sure maybe you were a christian once, but being christian DOES NOT mean you are spiritual, and if he (or she) believes the demon thing then i see nothing wrong with them not wanting to do it.

• Brohoof 1

You cant just 'not' think about anything, its not that simple, you are always thinking about something. And i am only listening to the voice.

I'm sure its getting frustrating for him (or her). Its getting frustrating for me even. I'm a christian as well, but i still tried it, but not everyone is the same. Sure maybe you were a christian once, but being christian DOES NOT mean you are spiritual, and if he (or she) believes the demon thing then i see nothing wrong with them not wanting to do it.

Again, I did not even begin to claim that there is anything wrong with what they believe. I don't know where you're pulling this argument out of.

Then that may be part of your problem. Just don't think and go with the flow.

When I do it, I can get into a pretty good trance to the point where I actually am the pony or whatever is being suggested.

Um...what? Sorry, I'm kind of new to this. From what I've picked up, you can...hypnotize yourself to be a pony? So how does this work exactly? Has anyone had any experience with it (veterans to this)?

You just feel like it, honestly. It makes you feel as if you were actually the pony the hypnotist is suggesting. You can feel it in mind and body. Rather weird and strangely nice at the same time.

I just tried the Twilight one and wow.... That was probably the most amazing experience of my life. I've wanted to try being hypnotised for a very long time, but I wasn't brave enough to volunteer at any of the shows I've been too (especially the adult ones). I could definitely feel the hooves form and I could vaguely feel the horn when it was finally formed, but I didn't get the mane or tail. I still feel all tingly and it's really nice. I don't think I've ever been so relaxed before... I will definitely be doing this again.

• Brohoof 4

Second try. Still nothing, but I felt more relaxed than last. I think this is going as it should. I'll post again with the results next time I try.

Also, a question: Do you actually see the "changes" or do you just feel them?

It helps to have your eyes closed. That way you imaginine it happening and feel it. I think you'd either have to be on drugs or have an impossibly large imagination to actually see it happening.

Edited by Sketchi

It helps to have your eyes closed. That way you imaginine it happening and feel it. I think you'd either have to be on drugs or have an impossibly large imagination to actually see it happening.

Well, okay then. It would be pretty damn cool, though. Oh well, I'll try again tomorrow, and hope that I feel what I'm supposed to feel. 

For a split second I didn't recognize my reflection which was a bit scary, but that was probably just me not expecting to see my reflection. I'm going to be trying Pinkie Pie next. I love the tingly feeling that I get from this~

I have quite a bit of experience with hypnotism, and listening to recorded hypnosis tracks are really, really not effective. You need to be able to respond to the hypnotist, and him, you.

Oh man, I tried the Fluttershy one today. Soooo relaxing. Didn't make me totally believe I was Fluttershy or anything crazy, but I felt happier, more relaxed, and just generally less agitated for a while. It also made me feel like being nicer to people. I've been having a bit of trouble sleeping lately, so this might be useful to me in the future. I'm gonna try the Pinkie Pie one, just to see what thats like. So excited  :lol:

• Brohoof 1

All these results so far are exactly what I've been expecting! Now, personally, I'm uncomfy with anything which puts me in a hyper-suggestive state, because I'm as susceptible as a sitting duck.

Someone has to invent a Derpy Hooves hypnosis thingo, I'll try that one out. Maybe I'll try the Rarity one, I need to improve on some of my personality traits.

Not sure if I should do or not. I've read through two pages now to get reactions, and the responses are so confusing and mind-boggling, I don't know if I should do it. I'm already a mix of Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Applejack and Pinkie Pie.

NOOOOO! Bloody curiosity is taking over. I have the urge to look but don't want to, not a good feeling. :(

This is a strange feeling I'm having right now. I didn't listen to any of the recordings, but because of the hype and a little reading about hypnosis and even reading a few scripts for tests, I feel strange. I don't feel like a certain pony, but my whole body feels numb, and strangely, I can't recognize the shape of my feet, and they sorta feel like, yes, hooves. Any thoughts on this?

Edited by Opalicious