You Probably Get This A Lot... But I'm a new Member!

Ochre_Dust

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: I used google! I decided to look for a place more suited to roleplaying after recent events at another site made me realize that finding a place with ever-so-slightly more dedicated resources to social activity was probably a good idea.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I had seen a lot of MLP memes on Cheezeburger.net a few years ago and wanted to understand the context of the jokes. I watched the first two episodes, then blacked out and some time afterwards I awoke to the season 2 opener.

I'm a male Canadian presently studying at university. My other interests include reading both classical literature and science fiction, writing, gaming, and watching various internet comedy programs such as Roosterteeth and ThatGuyWithTheGlasses.

• Brohoof 2

Welcome and no worries, Ochre......we all came in as new members, but there are a lot of fantastic members here, who would enjoy talking to you.  Hope you enjoy your stay, :D

Welcome and no worries, Ochre......we all came in as new members, but there are a lot of fantastic members here, who would enjoy talking to you.  Hope you enjoy your stay, :D

Why thank you; I tip my non-existent hat to you!

Your OC looks nice! If that's what your avatar is. Welcome to the forums friend!

It's a coloring of some free-use line art I found on DeviantArt a while back. It's simple, but it's better than having to describe my character in any RPs I might attend every few pages so folks don't forget what it looks like.

Hello ^^

Welcome to the forums. Enjoy your stay and have fun on the threads!

If you ever wanna chat, shoot me a message!

Welcome to the asylunm :)

I'm a male Canadian presently studying at university. My other interests include reading both classical literature and science fiction, writing, gaming, and watching various internet comedy programs such as Roosterteeth and ThatGuyWithTheGlasses.

Favourite book?

Edited by Silverwisp the Bard

welcome to the fourms! take a welcome brohoof! and if you wanna chat, just send me a nice message ;)

Welcome to the asylunm :)

Favourite book?

My favorite books have so far been "The Metamorphosis" by Franz Kafka, "Candide" by Voltaire, "Eragon" by Christopher Paolini and the Redwall series by Brian Jaques. This is all followed up with Plato's "Republic" and "The Greys", a novel about aliens by an author whom I cannot recall.

• Brohoof 1

My favorite books have so far been "The Metamorphosis" by Franz Kafka, "Candide" by Voltaire, "Eragon" by Christopher Paolini and the Redwall series by Brian Jaques. This is all followed up with Plato's "Republic" and "The Greys", a novel about aliens by an author whom I cannot recall.

Haven't re The Greys, but the ther ones are good picks indeed, though I felt Eragon fell apart after the first book.