Hello

theguy159

So yeah... I'm here, made this account a long time ago so I guess it was time to make a post lol  :)

I'm a tech geek and love everything related to IT. I have some experience with web-development (Apache, PHP, MySQL, PostgreSQL, JS, HTML etc..)

I don't post much and I don't go here often (as you may have noticed).

Feel free to ask me anything or just say hi.

EDIT: *A user made a video on ScrewAttack.com that got me interested (can't change it :/)

EDIT 2: the intro appearantly vanishes when I edit the post..

How I became a fan:

A user made a video on ScrewAttack.com that got me interested, Watched S1 during four days and I became a fan right before S2 started.

Edited by theguy159
  • Brohoof 2

Cool, I'm into tech stuff too. It's neat to have ya here. I hope you visit more often and have a fantastic time here as well. 

BTW TS is my second fav, first has to be Rain. ;)

Hello! ^^

Welcome to the forums!!!

We're glad to have you part of our wonderful community! ^^

If you need any help getting around the forums, don't hesitate to ask for help from me or the other members. ^^

We'd all be happy to lend you a helping hoof. ^^

Everyone here is super friendly, so you'll be making friends in no time, without a doubt. ^^

I'm a huge Twilight Sparkle fan too! 

Here's a link to the fan club if you'd like to party with your other Sparkle Empire buddies! ^^

See you around the forums, have fun! ^^

Brohoof! (\

Hi Guy and welcome!  :)

You made this account back in August but you've only gotten around to introducing yourself now?  That's OK, it's never too late for that sort of thing.  I have no idea what ScrewAttack is, but if that led you to discover MLP:FiM, it must be all right.  :D

Cheers! 

ScrewAttack.com is a gaming website with both original content and user made content. The user video that I saw there was what got me to watch the episodes. I was curious about what it was all about before then as well, but that video was what convinced me to give the show a try.