Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello bronies!

BrawnyBold

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?:

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

I certainly like drawing original characters that pops into my head. I like reading books, watching shows, and play video games that have many interesting characters and designs.

• Brohoof 3

Hello, hello, hello! ^^

If you're into drawing and video games, you've come to the right place! ^^

What kind of systems do you play on?

Welcome to the forums, friend.  Pretty cool that you make various OC's......shows your creativity, :D.  May i ask what OC do you make and what they're related to? (in terms of show).

Hello, hello, hello! ^^

If you're into drawing and video games, you've come to the right place! ^^

What kind of systems do you play on?

2DS, Wii, Gamecube, and Gameboy Advanced.

Hey!!!! Welcome to the herd! I hope you have a super-duper day! We are the friendliest people evarrrr :3

I been part of the brony herd since 2012, of course you guys are the friendliest people ever! :)

• Brohoof 1

I been part of the brony herd since 2012, of course you guys are the friendliest people ever! :)

If you've been a part of the herd since 2012, why did it take you this long to join us here?  :'(

Oh, cool! ^^

I plan on getting a 2DS sometime in the future.

I'm guessing you've played Super Smash Bros Brawl? ^^

If you've been a part of the herd since 2012, why did it take you this long to join us here?  :'(

Because in the beginning, I started just by watching the show. Then I went online to look at the memes. When I tried to look for bronies near my area, a link to this website appeared and I thought this would be a good idea to talk to other bronies.

Oh, cool! ^^

I plan on getting a 2DS sometime in the future.

I'm guessing you've played Super Smash Bros Brawl? ^^

Heck yeah! My brother and I used to play it together but now he is in college and I was busy with schoolwork.

• Brohoof 1

Because in the beginning, I started just by watching the show. Then I went online to look at the memes. When I tried to look for bronies near my area, a link to this website appeared and I thought this would be a good idea to talk to other bronies.

Heck yeah! My brother and I used to play it together but now he is in college and I was busy with schoolwork.

Ah, that's fair enough.  :P  Well, glad to have you here in the end anyway.  :D

Welcome to the forums, friend.  Pretty cool that you make various OC's......shows your creativity, :D.  May i ask what OC do you make and what they're related to? (in terms of show).

Well, mostly they are just characters that appear in my mind every time I have an idea and I only draw a doodle of that character. I'm not very artsy but I am creative. :)