Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The great journey ((1X1 RP))

StormBolt24

"I will not give you this sword. You all would just use it against me. I go to find that pony and then: if you aren't here. I promise I gonna find you all and it won't be hard thing to do from me." He said while he dashed to find Rainbow Dash, just to the way where her voice came out.

Rainbow ran with a dog after her:"I cant fly away,a rainboom would crush us all in here. I have to find a way to get him off my tail and fast!" Rainbow suddenly stopped,shocked that she is trapped in a corner now.'Aaah,great,Well...Dogey,Let's play. But this time,it wont be a walk in the park" The dog came closer angrier. "Perhaps we can play:Catch the Rainbow" the dog laughed.

"Well...no thank you." Rainbow looked around and then closes her eyes:"Oh,sweet Celestia,help me".

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow ran with a dog after her:"I cant fly away,a rainboom would crush us all in here. I have to find a way to get him off my tail and fast!" Rainbow suddenly stopped,shocked that she is trapped in a corner now.'Aaah,great,Well...Dogey,Let's play. But this time,it wont be a walk in the park" The dog came closer angrier. "Perhaps we can play:Catch the Rainbow" the dog laughed.

"Well...no thank you." Rainbow looked around and then closes her eyes:"Oh,sweet Celestia,help me".

"I am sorry hurt pal... But this is the end of your line..." He said coldy and swing his laser sword towards the diamond dog. It cut and should kill the dog for now... As laser sword has intense power. Then Time Rider look at the Rainbow Dash.

"Are you ok Rainbow Dash?" He asked while keeping still his laser sword on.

• Brohoof 1

"I am sorry hurt pal... But this is the end of your line..." He said coldy and swing his laser sword towards the diamond dog. It cut and should kill the dog for now... As laser sword has intense power. Then Time Rider look at the Rainbow Dash.

"Are you ok Rainbow Dash?" He asked while keeping still his laser sword on.

Rainbow looked up and saw Time."Yeah,but i am sure you wouldnt mind or care" Rainbow looks away and walks away from Time."Thanks anyway,oh and i found your piece thing." Rainbow throws it in his hoofs. "Have fun,leaving without telling,or just saying "no" for a simpel dinner"

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow looked up and saw Time."Yeah,but i am sure you wouldnt mind or care" Rainbow looks away and walks away from Time."Thanks anyway,oh and i found your piece thing." Rainbow throws it in his hoofs. "Have fun,leaving without telling,or just saying "no" for a simpel dinner"

"Dinner? What dinner? What are you talking about Dash and why are you so mad? I know I left pretty soon and quickly, but... You never told me you would have want a "dinner." He said while looking at her a little wondering face.

"And... Thank you anyways, this piece finding means a lot of bunch to me." He added.

• Brohoof 1

"Dinner? What dinner? What are you talking about Dash and why are you so mad? I know I left pretty soon and quickly, but... You never told me you would have want a "dinner." He said while looking at her a little wondering face.

"And... Thank you anyways, this piece finding means a lot of bunch to me." He added.

Rainbow turns around in tears:"STOP LYING,I PINNED THE LETTER ON YOUR VESSEL. YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE THE GUTS TO SAY YOU WERE LEAVING AGAIN. I LOVED YOU BUT NOW I DON'T KNOW WHY. AND DON'T TRY TO EXPLAIN IT. YOU ARE DEAD TO ME! YOU HEAR ME? DEAD!" Rainbow kicked some dirt in Time's face and then walked away slowly with a very quiet crying noise.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Rainbow turns around in tears:"STOP LYING,I PINNED THE LETTER ON YOUR VESSEL. YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE THE GUTS TO SAY YOU WERE LEAVING AGAIN. I LOVED YOU BUT NOW I DON'T KNOW WHY. AND DON'T TRY TO EXPLAIN IT. YOU ARE DEAD TO ME! YOU HEAR ME? DEAD!" Rainbow kicked some dirt in Time's face and then walked away slowly with a very quiet crying noise.

"What letter? Pinned on my ship? What is she talking about?" He asks himself, without caring the dirt he kicked into his face. He just simply shakes them off.

"But yes... I suppose what Rainbow Dash means: "never come back anymore to see her." But yeah what does that matter? She is herself... Pretty selfish, and self-centered as well as show-off." He says with a silent "hm" sound.

"Well... At least I got what I wanted, now I just have to find the fragment." He thought, while he begun walking the same path he came into these caves.

Edited by StormBolt24
  • Brohoof 1

"What letter? Pinned on my ship? What is she talking about?" He asks himself, without caring the dirt he kicked into his face. He just simply shakes them off.

"But yes... I suppose what Rainbow Dash means: "never come back anymore to see her." But yeah what does that matter? She is herself... Pretty selfish, and self-centered as well as show-off." He says with a silent "hm" sound.

"Well... At least I got what I wanted, now I just have to find the fragment." He thought, while he begun walking the same path he came into these caves.

Rainbow flies through the clouds,trying to forget Time. Then she ran into Dust."Hey,RD! What's wrong?"

"None of your buisness" Rainbow flies away.

Dust flies away confused then sees Time walking,she dashes towards him."Hey,Chuckelnutz. What is with our favourite Rainbow?" Dust looks at him."Did you screw up? You know,she had a crush on you."

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Rainbow flies through the clouds,trying to forget Time. Then she ran into Dust."Hey,RD! What's wrong?"

"None of your buisness" Rainbow flies away.

Dust flies away confused then sees Time walking,she dashes towards him."Hey,Chuckelnutz. What is with our favourite Rainbow?" Dust looks at him."Did you screw up? You know,she had a crush on you."

Time just then stared at Dust confused and still...

"She has... What on me? And what do you mean by screw up? And chuckrlnutz?..." He looks at the Dust and shakes his head.

"I promised I would get out of herr, as soon as I get the pieces and crystal fragment. Now I just need to find the fragment. I suspect that these other pieces are the key to broke that big rock lock and release the elements of harmony. But I will need more time to investigate these pieces and I need to found them all." He added, while then he begun walk back to his ship.

Edited by StormBolt24
  • Brohoof 1

Time just then stared at Dust confused and still...

"She has... What on me? And what do you mean by screw up? And chuckrlnutz?..." He looks at the Dust and shakes his head.

"I promised I would get out of herr, as soon as I get the pieces and crystal fragment. Now I just need to find the fragment. I suspect that these other pieces are the key to broke that big rock lock and release the elements of harmony. But I will need more time to investigate these pieces and I need to found them all." He added, while then he begun walk back to his ship.

Dust walks next to him."Well,Let's just say that you only get one chance with Rainbow" Dust smiled. "But,hey. If you dont want to. That is fine. But still,prepare for her too come back,but the mad at you. And believe me,she isnt fun when mad. Not at all" Dust puts a hoof on him."By the way,am i still annoying?"

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Dust walks next to him."Well,Let's just say that you only get one chance with Rainbow" Dust smiled. "But,hey. If you dont want to. That is fine. But still,prepare for her too come back,but the mad at you. And believe me,she isnt fun when mad. Not at all" Dust puts a hoof on him."By the way,am i still annoying?"

"What? Annoying? What are you talking about?" He wonders while still staring at Dust.

"We aren't meant to each other. She is well... Herself and I am myself and I currently have bigger and more important things to do, like save my universe reality and elements of harmony from here. So yeah, I don't think we better to be with each other." He answers to the Dust smile and then walks closer to the ship and unlocks the door.

"Oh yeah and by the way... You are not annoying. But I dislike you, because well... You have been pretty rude and critiqued others a lot." He answers to her last question and then he takes the papers down and reads them.

"Oh... So that dinner and the final goodbyes..." He says and sighs.

"Well... We are just not meant to each others." He says and shrugs.

"But I will tell you one secret Dust." He says while turning towards her.

"I am not a pony. I am actually a cyborg. I am 35% robot and 65% human." He says and then goes inside of his ship with the papers, showing he took them with him.

Edited by StormBolt24
  • Brohoof 1

"What? Annoying? What are you talking about?" He wonders while still staring at Dust.

"We aren't meant to each other. She is well... Herself and I am myself and I currently have bigger and more important things to do, like save my universe reality and elements of harmony from here. So yeah, I don't think we better to be with each other." He answers to the Dust smile and then walks closer to the ship and unlocks the door.

"Oh yeah and by the way... You are not annoying. But I dislike you, because well... You have been pretty rude and critiqued others a lot." He answers to her last question and then he takes the papers down and reads them.

"Oh... So that dinner and the final goodbyes..." He says and sighs.

"Well... We are just not meant to each others." He says and shrugs.

"But I will tell you one secret Dust." He says while turning towards her.

"I am not a pony. I am actually a cyborg. I am 35% robot and 65% human." He says and then goes inside of his ship with the papers, showing he took them with him.

Dust looks at him. Then laughs:"What is a human?" Dust stops laughing:"So,you are 35% a feelingless piece of metal?" Dust holds her laugh."I never knew you could be so funny,Robohead." As Dust walks towards Time's vessel,she notice that it was raining on the vessel. But for the rest of Ponyville the sun shined."Yeah,a weather pony can take some revenge,be happy that it isn't snow or thunder"

• Brohoof 1

Dust looks at him. Then laughs:"What is a human?" Dust stops laughing:"So,you are 35% a feelingless piece of metal?" Dust holds her laugh."I never knew you could be so funny,Robohead." As Dust walks towards Time's vessel,she notice that it was raining on the vessel. But for the rest of Ponyville the sun shined."Yeah,a weather pony can take some revenge,be happy that it isn't snow or thunder"

"So you think I am joking or you thinkt hat being 35% robot is nothing? I have great intteligence and speed and you don't know what human is? Well I couldn't expect any less or more from you." Time said simply while going in the machine.

"Let's see...minknow there was some button that can make all air go to lose and deactivate the air thingie systems... Here." He said and pressed the blue button. In that action: the rain cloud immediately flew out from the ship up in the air and immediately changed the Ponyville weather and then: Time pressed the button again.

"There we go, the problem is solved. Now: I just keep going to find that fragment.nyou just gonna have to deal with this weather problem on yours own. After all: Rainbow Dash caused it, because she made it into my time machine ship. If she thought it would destroy the ship or slow me down, she is wrong. Nothing is more important to me, than saving my home." He said and then he closed the door of the time machine, right ahead of Dust and took off and soon: he was completely vanished back to space.

• Brohoof 1

"So you think I am joking or you thinkt hat being 35% robot is nothing? I have great intteligence and speed and you don't know what human is? Well I couldn't expect any less or more from you." Time said simply while going in the machine.

"Let's see...minknow there was some button that can make all air go to lose and deactivate the air thingie systems... Here." He said and pressed the blue button. In that action: the rain cloud immediately flew out from the ship up in the air and immediately changed the Ponyville weather and then: Time pressed the button again.

"There we go, the problem is solved. Now: I just keep going to find that fragment.nyou just gonna have to deal with this weather problem on yours own. After all: Rainbow Dash caused it, because she made it into my time machine ship. If she thought it would destroy the ship or slow me down, she is wrong. Nothing is more important to me, than saving my home." He said and then he closed the door of the time machine, right ahead of Dust and took off and soon: he was completely vanished back to space.

Dust sighed and then flew away to Rainbow's home."Hey,RD open up!"

It was quite,then the door opened:"Why?" An angry Rainbow asks.

"Because i want to talk to you,and you need to clean up your little cloud" Dust smiled.

Rainbow sighed:"Get in,what is wrong?"

"With me,nothing. But you! I dont want you too be to deep in it now" Dust rubbed her hoof on Rainbow's head.

"THEN DONT ASK ABOUT IT! YOU STARTED IT NOW NOT ME!" Rainbow yelled with a eye twitch.

"Easy" Dust was shocked about her reaction.

"YOU EASY,CLEAN THAT CLOUD ON YOU OWN,DUST! AND ONLY GET ME IF YOU REALLY NEED ME!" Rainbow yelled.

Dust looked at her:"You are having a mental breakdown"

"YOU'RE A MENTAL BREAKDOWN" Rainbow yelled.

"That doesn't make sense" Dust smiled.

"YOU MAKE NO SENSE!" Rainbow closed the door.

Dust sighed:"I'll go clear the cloud then"

• Brohoof 1

Dust sighed and then flew away to Rainbow's home."Hey,RD open up!"

It was quite,then the door opened:"Why?" An angry Rainbow asks.

"Because i want to talk to you,and you need to clean up your little cloud" Dust smiled.

Rainbow sighed:"Get in,what is wrong?"

"With me,nothing. But you! I dont want you too be to deep in it now" Dust rubbed her hoof on Rainbow's head.

"THEN DONT ASK ABOUT IT! YOU STARTED IT NOW NOT ME!" Rainbow yelled with a eye twitch.

"Easy" Dust was shocked about her reaction.

"YOU EASY,CLEAN THAT CLOUD ON YOU OWN,DUST! AND ONLY GET ME IF YOU REALLY NEED ME!" Rainbow yelled.

Dust looked at her:"You are having a mental breakdown"

"YOU'RE A MENTAL BREAKDOWN" Rainbow yelled.

"That doesn't make sense" Dust smiled.

"YOU MAKE NO SENSE!" Rainbow closed the door.

Dust sighed:"I'll go clear the cloud then"

Time Rider was scanning the Equestria meanwhile. He is now trying to found the first fragment of the crystal.

"Alright... I hope I can found it from somewhere..." He thought and then suddenyl: the scanner indicated that it can be found from the canterlot.

"Hmm... This could be a problem..." He thought.

• Brohoof 1

Time Rider was scanning the Equestria meanwhile. He is now trying to found the first fragment of the crystal.

"Alright... I hope I can found it from somewhere..." He thought and then suddenyl: the scanner indicated that it can be found from the canterlot.

"Hmm... This could be a problem..." He thought.

Night fell in Equestria,but one pony didn't go to bed:Rainbow Dash. She stared into the distance from her home. She saw a shooting star. She wished something,turned away and tried to sleep. She shed a tear when she closed her eyes. Then dreamed about her wish,wishing it was real.

• Brohoof 1

Night fell in Equestria,but one pony didn't go to bed:Rainbow Dash. She stared into the distance from her home. She saw a shooting star. She wished something,turned away and tried to sleep. She shed a tear when she closed her eyes. Then dreamed about her wish,wishing it was real.

Time Rider stood out from the ship and then look at the canterlot with the scanner.

"Hmm... So the crystal fragment should be here... I hope that I will not encounter a lot of troubles." He thought, while petting his lightsaber sword and proceed the canterlot.

• Brohoof 1

Time Rider stood out from the ship and then look at the canterlot with the scanner.

"Hmm... So the crystal fragment should be here... I hope that I will not encounter a lot of troubles." He thought, while petting his lightsaber sword and proceed the canterlot.

Rain was pouring in Canterlot. Ponies were going to bed. Guards were walking around.

Meanwhile in Ponyville,rain was also pouring

Everypony was asleep except Rainbow. She was walking outside all wet. She walked and sat under a lone tree thinking.

• Brohoof 1

Rain was pouring in Canterlot. Ponies were going to bed. Guards were walking around.

Meanwhile in Ponyville,rain was also pouring

Everypony was asleep except Rainbow. She was walking outside all wet. She walked and sat under a lone tree thinking.

Time Rider opened his time machine door and stood out to the rain. The he stared towards the castle and decide to walk forward to it.

"Hmm... Guards... Let's see if they can listen to me... I hope they won't cause any harm though." He thought, while he proceed and saw clearer guards.

• Brohoof 1

Time Rider opened his time machine door and stood out to the rain. The he stared towards the castle and decide to walk forward to it.

"Hmm... Guards... Let's see if they can listen to me... I hope they won't cause any harm though." He thought, while he proceed and saw clearer guards.

A guard noticed him."You there! Get to your home. A storm is coming and we want everypony save inside. So,unless you have permisson or a reason to be outside. Go inside now. I am sure that one of the homeless shelter has room for a pony!" He points towards a house in the distance."Go there,you'll be save"

• Brohoof 1

A guard noticed him."You there! Get to your home. A storm is coming and we want everypony save inside. So,unless you have permisson or a reason to be outside. Go inside now. I am sure that one of the homeless shelter has room for a pony!" He points towards a house in the distance."Go there,you'll be save"

"I have permission to go anywhere I want, because I am going on my own paths." He said to them, while staring at the guards dangerously.

"Let me go to speak with yours princess, I have an important message for her." He added, while he made sure his laser sword is with him and it is luckily.

"I have permission to go anywhere I want, because I am going on my own paths." He said to them, while staring at the guards dangerously.

"Let me go to speak with yours princess, I have an important message for her." He added, while he made sure his laser sword is with him and it is luckily.

"Sir,what makes you put up that tone of voice! You are still under command of Equestria! And what makes you think you can speak to our Princess if you make that tone! And if you want to speak to Celestia,you can not. Luna is now in command at night! But she will not speak to anypony that has a message! Now go and hide for the storm!"

• Brohoof 1

"Sir,what makes you put up that tone of voice! You are still under command of Equestria! And what makes you think you can speak to our Princess if you make that tone! And if you want to speak to Celestia,you can not. Luna is now in command at night! But she will not speak to anypony that has a message! Now go and hide for the storm!"

"Because the situation is critical and I have to hurry with the thing... I will have to falk with her... Or else: I will go through fighting." Time stared at them and thrn he stood up with only two hoofs, showing he is actually taller than he see at the first sight. Then he took off his laser sword.

"I will leave you the decision." He said while still staring at them dangerously.

((The laser cannot cut the other fighting weapons, but it is still powerful! :P))

• Brohoof 1

"Because the situation is critical and I have to hurry with the thing... I will have to falk with her... Or else: I will go through fighting." Time stared at them and thrn he stood up with only two hoofs, showing he is actually taller than he see at the first sight. Then he took off his laser sword.

"I will leave you the decision." He said while still staring at them dangerously.

((The laser cannot cut the other fighting weapons, but it is still powerful! :P))

The guard looked at him."You will have to talk to Shining Armor first. He will give permisson if you may enter." He gestures to a door."Right through here". He calls Shining Armor. He comes outside. "What seems to be the problem?" Shining looked at Time. "This young stallion?"

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

The guard looked at him."You will have to talk to Shining Armor first. He will give permisson if you may enter." He gestures to a door."Right through here". He calls Shining Armor. He comes outside. "What seems to be the problem?" Shining looked at Time. "This young stallion?"

"Do not under-restimate me Shining Armor sir." He said while disabling the laser sword and out it on his belt

"I have an high-tech scanner, that indicated that the crystal fragment part is located from here, inside the castle. If you allow me: I need to ask yours or princess or both of yours allow, to let me follow my scanner signals and track it down. The reason where i'll need it, would take very long time and I can't afford it right now." He said friendly to the Shining Armor, while showing him the scanner.

"With this sword and scanner, I believe you believe that I ain't just any young stallion." He asked kindly.

Edited by StormBolt24
  • Brohoof 1

"Do not under-restimate me Shining Armor sir." He said while disabling the laser sword and out it on his belt

"I have an high-tech scanner, that indicated that the crystal fragment part is located from here, inside the castle. If you allow me: I need to ask yours or princess or both of yours allow, to let me follow my scanner signals and track it down. The reason where i'll need it, would take very long time and I can't afford it right now." He said friendly to the Shining Armor, while showing him the scanner.

"With this sword and scanner, I believe you believe that I ain't just any young stallion." He asked kindly.

"I suppose Luna maybe has some time." Shining walked inside the castle. After 20 minutes he came back."You may enter"

Luna stood up in the long hallway."You,i was expecting you! When i saw you on my moon,i knew you would come back. Sit down and state your intention,and why you need my help" she smiled.

• Brohoof 1