Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where's the best place to get MLP merch in the States?

Rarity Paige Belle

The girls' toys aisle (there is pink every where you can't miss it) in Walmart, Kroger, or Kmart, or any of the countless supermarkets and convenient stores we have all over the damn place.

There is a store called Claire's - this store is usually inside a mall. http://www.claires.com/

They also have some MLP things. I've also see a few things at a store called Justice, as well as Spencers and hot topic; all of which are usually in a mall.

As others have said places like Walmart, Toys R Us, I've also seen stuff in Books a Million.

There is a store called Claire's - this store is usually inside a mall. http://www.claires.com/

They also have some MLP things. I've also see a few things at a store called Justice, as well as Spencers and hot topic; all of which are usually in a mall.

As others have said places like Walmart, Toys R Us, I've also seen stuff in Books a Million.

We have Clare's in the UK, but don't they only sell hair accessories? On the few times I've been inside one that's all they seem to sell!

(edited)

We have Clare's in the UK, but don't they only sell hair accessories? On the few times I've been inside one that's all they seem to sell!

They've started to add some more stuff lately. I bought a really cute Princess Celestia and also an Applejack necklace there; it's a ball chain necklace with a little 3d figure. I really like them, have no idea if any other stores carry them, but I've only seen them in claire's.. And they had some other things as well besides hair stuff. I think gradually they've put in more stuff where before it was just a couple of random things.

Buying online is great and fine, but on the other hand if you are going shopping and you are in the store...you can just buy it then and there.

Edited by KarentheUnicorn