Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

fractilx - Rainbow Falls [Traders Exchange Valuable Uplifting mix]

KBz

Hey you guys. I'm happy for a good trade for this song I made you! Tell me what you think!!

BPM: 140

Genre: Uplifting Trance

Time Spent: 8 hours

Edited by Anisakis185
  • Brohoof 4

• 2 weeks later...

It's an....okay listen.

The one thing that I complain about when it comes to electronic music is the lack of variance. You had the same cadence going on through the entire piece. I really didn't catch a melody in there, it was more like a beat rather than an actual song. 

You could've done something with the piano, like at the padded sections of the piece, where there was no percussion, you could've added arrpegiated lines sweeping through a filter. Alternatively, you could've had a synth bass making licks after every 3 bars in that section. There's so much more you could've done with this piece.

When you brought the percussion back in, you could've brightened it up with some high-hats on double-time and some cool sweeping synths. 

All in all, I feel that this piece could've had more into it. It just felt like the parts were copied and pasted. 

Please don't take offense in this review. I am a musician of 15 years experience. PM me if you have any further questions.

3/10

• 2 weeks later...

It's an....okay listen.

The one thing that I complain about when it comes to electronic music is the lack of variance. You had the same cadence going on through the entire piece. I really didn't catch a melody in there, it was more like a beat rather than an actual song.

You could've done something with the piano, like at the padded sections of the piece, where there was no percussion, you could've added arrpegiated lines sweeping through a filter. Alternatively, you could've had a synth bass making licks after every 3 bars in that section. There's so much more you could've done with this piece.

When you brought the percussion back in, you could've brightened it up with some high-hats on double-time and some cool sweeping synths.

All in all, I feel that this piece could've had more into it. It just felt like the parts were copied and pasted.

Please don't take offense in this review. I am a musician of 15 years experience. PM me if you have any further questions.

3/10

I unfortunately have to say ouch to this opinionated review. I really understand the truth kinda hurts though, I'm still learning about this stuff so there are stuff out there that I never tried..

@,

Yeah. I see what you're saying. But you sometimes gotta face the truth, because after all, we all want to strive to become better at our craft right? I can help you if you need it. PM me if you want to.