Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is the bigger doormat in FIM?

Singe

58 users have voted

1. 1. Who is the bigger doormat?

• Fluttershy
    • Spike

Well... Spike has no choice to be a doormat cuz I mean isn't like spike pretty much trilight's annoying slave that's super lazy and needs to be punched? Fluttershy, we see uses her woodland critters to get the courage to stand up to herself, and does assert herself in certain times. Spike just hides his doormat self cuz he suuuuuuuucks.. You momma

:(A similar thread could be titled "After Fluttershy, who is the biggest doormat of the Mane 6?"  Odds are it already exists but I'm too busy to search for it now. Believe it or not, my answer would be Pinkie Pie.  She's another character who goes to incredible lengths to please others and win their friendship.  :)

When it came to Cranky Doodle, it was more of being psychotic than a doormat.

Spike. he's the comic relief, he's the Hum Drum. He's just un interesting, to be honest.

Fluttershy is no longer the doormat she once was from the earlier seasons, we've seen a huge change this season. Examples can be found in "Bats", "Filli Vanilli", "It Ain't easy being Breezies" and " Testing 1 2 3" 

Season 4 Spike is depressing.

Even more depressing when it was confirmed Sparity will never be a thing in canon.  Can't the sweet little baby dragon get a break?

I don't recall Spike ever letting anyone walk over him, Fluttershy on the other hand......seems to vary. Sometimes, she'll stand her ground and say no, other times, she's back to her pre-Putting Your Hoof Down self. Also:

lolponies__fluttershy_doormat_by_axemgr-

• Brohoof 1