Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

We Love Fine Posted Babscon San Francisco MLP T Shirt 3 Days Only

Diva Pony

This is really nice.  Designed by Leekfish- they are calling it a Babscon exclusive although I'm not sure I saw it at Babscon.  Not sure.  Anyhow, if you are interested, here it is thanks to information by Equestria Daily.  It's only up for 3 days and I'm not sure when it was posted in the first place.

http://www.welovefine.com/7994-mane-six-san-francisco.html#.U1sr-FcXJfQ

Correction- it is up until May 9th.

Edited by Diva Pony

It wasn't at Babscon, unfortunately.  From what I heard, leekfish and a lot of her fans were pretty disappointed at the fact.

I'm disappointed I didn't get leekfish to sign my "Fight Like a Girl" shirt.  But I'm wondering if I could help her out by requesting to buy/order/etc. a print of some of her work.

It wasn't at Babscon, unfortunately.  From what I heard, leekfish and a lot of her fans were pretty disappointed at the fact.

I'm disappointed I didn't get leekfish to sign my "Fight Like a Girl" shirt.  But I'm wondering if I could help her out by requesting to buy/order/etc. a print of some of her work.

I have the Fight Like a Girl shirt too.  I really like it.

I wish Golden Gate was on the shirt.  Why can't I get a Golden Gate shirt BABscon people???  This shirt is cool but it doesn't even say Babscon on it.  pardon my french but wtf.

I wish Golden Gate was on the shirt.  Why can't I get a Golden Gate shirt BABscon people???  This shirt is cool but it doesn't even say Babscon on it.  pardon my french but wtf.

Me too. Having Golden Gates on the shirt or the mention of BABSCon would have made it an insta-buy for me. Since it doesn't, I'll have to think about it. At least I have through May 9th!

As a side-note, the geek side of me loves the animated GIF-like image they used for their browser corner-picture. I've never seen one of those animated before and I also haven't visited their website before either.

They had a t shirt with Golden Gate at the con.  It was a part of some of the packages but they were also selling them at the con store.  Sorry you missed them.  You will just have to go next year and get one!  :-)

• Brohoof 1