Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where to get specific and accurate pony merchandise?

Ok so I want to know where I can buy good my little pony toys (by that i mean mini figures.) Not only online, but in stores. I am looking for figures of the main six and some assorted side characters (Big Mac, Cheerilee, Cutie mark crusaders, Vinyl Scratch, Princes Luna, celestia, cadence, etc) Size is not super important but I would like them all to be appropriate sizes to each other (meaning I want Apple Bloom to be smaller than Apple jack like in the show, and princes celestia to be bigger than apple jack, but for apple jack to be the same size as Twilight... you get what i mean) Any info on where I can get these for reasonable prices would be great! Obviously I might not be able to get all the figures I want but at least the main six. Thanks!

Your best bet is probably the blind bag figures. They have covered a lot of characters and seem to be of fairly good quality. (I've never bought any, but I've seen them online.)

If you want to avoid randomness, you can find codes online that will tell you what is in a specific bag.

• Brohoof 1

If you have a Hot Topic around, they might have the Funko Vinyls. Those are pretty accurate, plus they're doing cutie marks on both sides now.

They also have blind bags I think. Good luck finding the vinyls at a Wal-Mart or Target, though.