Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Artist wanted for MLP abridged

Skullbuster

this isnt a big job, but can some one draw a humorous picture the says "30 minutes later..."on it?

also, keep in mind this music will be playing over it

i would also prefer it to be a graphical drawing(thats what drawing on the computer are called right?)

anyone?

• Brohoof 1

What? Need more information...

im going to have a time transition, but i dont want a boring black background with "30 minutes later..." in white letters, so i thought id get the community involved with this project

i need some one to draw a picture (on the computer) of something with ponies on it, and somewhere in the picture is written "30 minutes later..." also, i put that music up there becasue thats what will be playing over that picture and i thought it would help the artist

I didn't realize getting an artist for this would be so hard

• Brohoof 1

I'm fairly good with image and text effects. If all your looking for is fancy one-framers i could help, but i'm afraid i can't draw ponies. :(

I'm fairly good with image and text effects. If all your looking for is fancy one-framers i could help, but i'm afraid i can't draw ponies. :(

well so far your the only one who volunteered, so sure let me what you come up with :D

I will!

*realizes she can't do anything*

I REVOKE MY OFFER.

If you ever need extra voices though, I can do tons! :D

Edited by PinkieDaShy

This is an EXAMPLE of what i have made before. It was a logo for a minecraft griefing team that hired me.

Posted Image

Oh yeah i can voice act too i guess if you need them, but you seem to have that taken care of.

Edited by Silver Arrow

(edited)

Just make like a backdrop or whatever and add "30 minutes later..." on it, and don't worry about the ponies, I'll just put a shrugging pony on it somewhere

Just remeber, that music will playing over the picture

Edited by Skullbuster

Just make like a backdrop or whatever and add "30 minutes later..." on it, and don't worry about the ponies, I'll just put a shrugging pony on it somewhere

Just remeber, that music will playing over the picture

Got it. Any particular theme or should it just be pony related in general?

Edited by Silver Arrow

No problem glad i could help. I was aiming for a cutie mark theme. See if people can figure them all out in the video comments. XD