Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Friendship is Magic Blind Bags... For the US?

Fghik

You can read the full article here: http://www.mylittlep...ney-outlet.html

What is says is that a JCPenny Outlet in Kentucky is selling the blindbag ponies for $3.99. (a but much for my tastes... but it's ponies) I knew they were coming "very soon." (from that email somepony got a while back)

But then "for unknown reasons, the release dates have been pushed back and at this time, they are not currently shipping in the U.S. market." (This was in September I think...) Because the article was from a couple months ago, I'm not sure if the blind bag ponies are available yet and this entire thread is cOLD mOLD on a sLATE pLATE...

But I can't find them in any of my stores; which makes me think that they probably aren't here yet. And after a bit of Googling, I found this news article, and thought it was interesting. Although, I do live in a place that always gets things last, so I cannot be sure.

Does anypony know anything about the blindbags? I've tried contacting Hasbro... but I can't find the "Contact Us" button because I'm blind or something :P

Update: Found the button... *facehoof*

Edited by Fghik

Last I heard was an Equestria Daily article saying that Hasbro had plans to bring them to the US eventually. But that was many months ago. It seems strange to me that they aren't sold in the US.

(edited)

Last I heard was an Equestria Daily article saying that Hasbro had plans to bring them to the US eventually. But that was many months ago. It seems strange to me that they aren't sold in the US.

Actually, a little while ago; another reply to an email was given to somepony. Which said something like: "we were planning on releasing them, but something came up. We pushed back the release date. Do not expect them any time soon."

I'll see if I can find the article.

Update: Found it! (Not in ten seconds flat though... :()

http://www.mylittleponynews.com/2011/09/g4-blind-bags-good-news-for-uk-bad-news.html

Edited by Fghik

...no ponies in US!?

This means war!

I really hope they have 'em in the US. I wanted my first ony purchase to be one of the blindbags :(

Same here. I found the "Contact" button, and sent them an email... But they only reply to emails on Monday-Thursday. And chances are, they get tons of emails. Which means mine is at the bottom of the list. Which also means they won't reply back.

I'm not going to buy any other pony merchandise, because even if they are $3.99; these figures are more worth it than buying the light-up playset IMO. Others may disagree, but I'd rather have the figures than the light up balloon (that I'd have to buy batteries for.) I prefer solid, durable, plastic that will last forever.

• Brohoof 1

I would much rather have molded figures than brushables. I prefer show accuracy. Also, I can't afford to spend too much on merchandise.

We went through our attic and such, and found some old MLP toys. Brushy-brushy hair and such....

And man, that hair drives me insane... Molded plastic is so much better.

Same I really want Lyra and BigMac... My local shop won't get them, so I'll need to get them off of eBay or something...

That's a shame, I could buy from a store without my parents noticing but I can't order online and keep that a secret :(