Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello everypony! Im new here! lol

killshot4077

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: While browsing the Interwebz.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I became a fan of the series about 2 years ago when I stumbled across some fan made music and gained interest, eventually i decided that I should probably watch an episode so that I would be able to understand why it was so appealing. and here I am. lol

I am in the process of becoming a firefighter and plan on joining the U.S. military. I love everything Firefighting related and have a great passion for vehicles... umm. I enjoy playing Xbox during my free time. Im from Cincinnati,Ohio. Im a NJROTC Cadet PO1. Im also a Lieutenant on the Cincinnati Fire Department Explorers Post: 2430 and will be transfering to the Glendale explorers post in the coming weeks. well....enough about me. Im just glad i have joined a site full of fellow fans of a great show. Thanks guys!!!!!!!!

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the forums!!!

We're glad to have you here, part of our wonderfully amazing community. ^^

Hope you enjoy your stay here, have fun! ^^ (\

• Brohoof 2

Hey hey, welcome to our little forum, lieutenant! Good to see a new friendly face. I hope you enjoy yourself here, and let me know if I can be of any assistance. ^^

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums! Nice to see potential members of the military here. I have relatives of my own in each branch of the armed forces.

Brohoof /)

• Brohoof 1