Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

L-PinkVsD-Pink327

First I must ask, has anyone heard of this game? If not, you should give it a look, it's a fun (And free =D) game where you command a team of dwarfs to try and survive a place. (Link =3)

Now for the point of this thread, I was hoping if anyone would like to try something that another apparently famous fort named "BoatMurderer" did. (Link to the BoatMurderer fort Journal)

Summarized, One person takes control of the fort and commands it for one game year, in the meantime keeping track of events through a diary. Then at the end of the game year, they hand the fort to another person so that next person can try to lead the fort to prosperity, or doom. Again, like "Boatmurderer" did.

I was just asking if anyone would be interested in trying something like that?

I'm hoping that we might get a funny event like this (Again, from the boat fort)

Leader 1, TouretteDog

"A few more war dogs ran out and attacked. I have to say I'm slightly terrified by them. One of the bitches actually gave birth while she was attacking, and her puppies joined in on the carnage..."

We probably won't get anything of that caliber if we were to try it, but I still think it'd be fun to do it.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

A generational game would be awesome. Especially if it was done with the My Little Fortress mod.

I'm an avid follower of Toady and I also am working on my own mod for the game.

[shameless_plug]http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=98591.0'> http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=98591.0[/shameless_plug]

Also: DWARF FORTRESS WILL HAVE MINECARTS SOON! HOW AWESOME IS THAT?

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

I've heard of this game, but never found the time to play it. :(

I love this game. A friend on another forum is making a complete overhaul mod of this based on said forum. It would be fun I think if someone made a pony version. Somebody may have done already.

Someone has. Edited by Princess Mi Amore Cadenza