Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music Anthony Green Fans?

FlutterDerpy582

Just wondering if any pony is a fan of Anthony Green's work? I have been a fan since the beginning, and I am absolutely obsessed with his work. Everything from Saosin, to Circa Survive, and even his solo albums, are all absolutely beautiful. For example, Saosin was more of his Hard Rock, or "Screamo" (yes, I hate that word as much as you do) style, Circa was experimental with different feels for each albums, and his solo work is soft rock with an angel singing. Basically, it's no secret all of his albums are very diverse, and I love all of it.

I want to know what your favorite album is by him, it can be any of his work. Although all of his work is amazing, my personal favorite would have to be a direct tie between Circa Survive- Juterna, and On Letting Go. I can't choose a song because I have way too many favorties to tie between these 2 albums (I've tried to narrow it down, but it doesn't work xD).

Edited by YourAverageBronie582
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well, I've never herd of him, so... no.

LOOK HIM UP NOW! YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!

Check out this song, it's the first work I've heard of his, and probably one of my favorites!

...You know, if you don't mind...

Edited by YourAverageBronie582
  • Brohoof 1

LOOK HIM UP NOW! YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!

Check out this song, it's the first work I've heard of his, and probably one of my favorites!

...You know, if you don't mind...

Meh.

Not, that it's poorly made, this just isn't my kind of music.

In general, I only like non-vocal, computer-made music.

But, thanks for trying to introduce to something you thought I would enjoy.

• 1 year later...

Huge bump, but I have to reply to this :P

I'm a huge fan of Anthony Green :D His voice is absolutely beautiful, and I've loved his music for as long as I can remember. His stuff from Circa Survive is incredible, and I also love some of his solo stuff as well as his work on the Translating the Name EP by Saosin. Amazing singer, and he seems like a great guy too (though I've never met him before, unfortunately).