Fluttershy Sketch: Comments and Critiques welcome

Bronyette

Oo

Wow.

That's awesome! I love the style! The head and the mane and tail: wonderful! The wings look really cool as well! I certainly like the feather style.

The only possible critique I could have is that the legs seem a little short, but that could just be the style you're going for! Whenever I draw ponies, their legs are a bit longer than in the show, which is probably why that is what I'm noticing! ^_^

Anyway, great picture! Love it, the detail on the mane, the ear, the cutie mark, everything!

• Brohoof 1

MySignature_zpse6929ef3.png

Signature made by- Kyoshi

Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense? -Discord

I'm So Excited! I'M SO EXCITED! I'm so scared. -Rarity & Spike

It's brilliant, I think. The mane feels a little off, but I couldn't say why.

• Brohoof 1

On 4/22/2016 at 6:16 PM, The Nightly Spectre said:

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

It might be because I am used to seeing it neater than how it is portrayed there.

On 4/22/2016 at 6:16 PM, The Nightly Spectre said:

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

This is quite good, I like it, and bonus points for it being Fluttershy. Something about the back leg seems off, but I'm not sure how to express it. The only way I can think is that the leg goes straight from the hip to heel without the knee joint, sorry if that doesn't make sense. The thigh seems a bit low relative to the body; I don't know your style that well, but normally the leg would connect to the body a bit higher. Either way it's a good piece, keep up all the awesome stuff.

• Brohoof 1

post-19519-0-48643400-1400482384.png
Keep flyin'

I like the way your Fluttershy turned out.  Hopefully you get bored at work often and we'll get to see more pony sketches.  :)

• Brohoof 1