request Convert my wolf OC to MLP?

Pixie Doodle

Sorry not trying to be rude, but is your woffie a female or male? 

It's a really cute picture!

I love the idea of revamping an old OC for a new fandom! Though, doing an animal like a wolf or fox is hard, considering their coat patterns are so much more complicated than most MLP character's. I could take a crack at it, if you wanted to provide a little more info?

Sorry not trying to be rude, but is your woffie a female or male? 

It's a really cute picture!

Oh! Female. :)

And the image itself was put together in a creation game so it's not my own work. Just the collection of colours and patterns was my idea. 

Don't want to be taking credit from the real artist..

Here's where I designed her: http://kaylink.deviantart.com/art/Kaylink-s-Wolf-Maker-2-0-396835157

I love the idea of revamping an old OC for a new fandom! Though, doing an animal like a wolf or fox is hard, considering their coat patterns are so much more complicated than most MLP character's. I could take a crack at it, if you wanted to provide a little more info?

Equestria_Girls_Spike_dog_wearing_collar3070672@400-1258833544.jpg

Just a couple of examples of what I'm looking for. Just my oc simplified down into MLP:FiM style , but still a wolf. :)

Edited by Pixie Doodle

Well I already started xD so I will finish that. Not sure when I'll have time for a wolf version - christmas coming up and all.

Well I already started xD so I will finish that. Not sure when I'll have time for a wolf version - christmas coming up and all.

Oh please take your time!

I'm already so appreciative that you're doing this for me in the first place!! :'D

There you go :) hope you like it!

Thought she'd be a cute with a ruffled mane ^^

And took the liberty to give her a cutiemark. Let me know if you want it changed or removed!

post-26402-0-55666600-1419377341_thumb.png

There you go :) hope you like it!

Thought she'd be a cute with a ruffled mane ^^

And took the liberty to give her a cutiemark. Let me know if you want it changed or removed!

She's adorable the way she is! Thank you so much!! I love it! :D